The first time

Once upon a potion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3. The first time

“Chanhee!” Niel smiled as he walk towards Chanhee. He handed his magical love potion to the desperate guy and looked at him. “What changed your mind?”

Chanhee took the money out of his pocket and gave it to Niel. “Should I recite some sort of prayer first or do I just simply mix it on his drink?” Chanhee asked, completely ignoring Niel’s question.

Niel laughed and nod. “No prayers needed. Just mix it. Don’t worry, I’ll help you hand the magical-love-potion-mixed drink to him.” The student business man winked then left.

Chanhee gulped and looked at the potion. “No more turning backs.”


***

“Hey Minsoo! Can I eat with you guys?” Niel said while holding his tray, waiting for the guy’s answer. Changjo and Minsoo looked at each other while Byunghun continued eating his food.

Minsoo nodded. “Sure” he answered that made Niel sit beside him.

“Oh look Byunghun! Niel has your favorite pasta!” Changjo exclaimed that got Byunghun’s attention.

Meanwhile, Chanhee was looking around the canteen, holding the blue lemonade with potion, when he saw Ricky waving at him. He smiled at his best friend and walked towards him, when he noticed that their table was just beside Byunghun’s.

Having no other choice, Chanhee just silently sat at the chair in front of Ricky and gulped nervously.

“Sorry Chanhee. I can’t find any other tables than this.. So..” Ricky sadly whispered.

Chanhee smiled and tapped Ricky’s shoulders. “Hey.. It’s okay. Let’s just eat.”

At the table beside them, “Oh you like lasagna too?” Niel enthusiastically said which was answered by an enthusiastic nod by Byunghun.

“Can I have a taste?” Byunghun shyly asked, causing Niel to nod and hand his plate to the guy. “You can have a lot. I’m already full anyway.”

Byunghun smiled and took a very big bite from Niel’s lasagna. However, after chewing a few times, Byunghun’s face turned red. 

“Oh.. I forgot to tell you, I love lasagna.. Especially when there’s a lot of chilis inside.” Niel grinned.

“What?! Byunghun can’t eat spicy food!” Changjo shouted.

Byunghun’s brain corrupted and instead of spitting the weird spicy lasagna, he swallowed it, causing him to feel the burning sensation of chili in his throat.

He immediately stole Changjo’s milk, however, to his disappointment, it was already empty. Minsoo tried to give his soda to Byunghun, but instead of handing it to his friend, the soda can slipped into his hands, causing the drink to spill on the floor.

Chanhee, who witnessed everything, unknowingly handed the blue lemonade with potion to the suffering Byunghun. Byunghun didn’t hesitate to accept it and so he drank the lemonade in one shot. When the glass was empty, that’s the only time Chanhee realized that Byunghun drank the lemonade with the potion. To his shock, Chanhee immediately exited the scene while Byunghun’s pain was surpringsingly disappeared upon drinking Chanhee’s lemonade.

 

***

That night, Chanhee couldn’t still beli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter