The Reason

Once upon a potion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1. The Reason

It was recess and Lee Chanhee was walking through the hallway when students around the area started to gossip and stare at him weirdly. Chanhee doesn’t have any other choice but to pretend he’s okay as he receive those glares and just walk like no one’s bad mouthing him. Watching people look at him with disgust became a normal part of Chanhee’s everyday life. If just Yoo Changhyun, his best friend, didn’t pushed him to confess to a guy named Lee Byunghyun, maybe he’s still living a normal and a peaceful life. However, happened. Chanhee confessed his feelings to Byunghun during their Halloween Party, everyone was informed that he’s a gay, and embarrasingly, Byunghun turned him down, telling Chanhee how he’s disgusting and such.

“Hey Chanhee!” Chanhee jerked when suddenly, a guy with attractive thick lips appeared in front of him out of no where. He then rolled his eyes and looked lazily to his classmate. “What is it?”

Ahn Daniel, or simply Niel smiled at him widely and showed Chanhee a pair of sun glasses. “17 000 won. If you use this Niel’s Shades, nobody would see if you stare at those narrow-minded people like you’re going to murder them.” The student business man smirked. “Interested?”

Chanhee pushed him lightly at the chest and continued walking towards their classroom. “Not interested. No thanks Niel.”

“But!” Niel shouted then look at the item he was holding. “I could lower the price to 10 000 won! Hey! Chanhee!”

Chanhee just shook his head and went inside his classroom. When Chanhee opened the door, Bang Minsoo, his classmate and Byunghun’s friend laughed and kicked Byunghun’s seat. 

“Hey Byunghun! You’re admirer is here! Say hi!”

Choi Jonghyun, or more known as Changjo, high fived Minsoo and looked playfully to the walking Chanhee. “Hey hyung! Don’t be rude to your admirer. Say a word to him.” 

Byunghun stopped playing a game on his mobile phone and glared at his two friends. “Seriously? If you don’t shut your mouths I’ll shove my phone in your throats. Stop calling him my admirer! It’s so damn scary! I feel goose bumps whenever I remember his fcking disgusting confession. Please cooperate guys or I might start killing gays.”

Minsoo and Changjo laughed like crazy as they hit their armchairs.

“Fck dude, yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter