Letting Go

Letting Go

Warm wind was brushing through Yunho’s face, he was standing there watching the cherry blossom while waiting for someone… when suddenly he noticed HIM, the least he want to see…

 

*pain* he clutched his hands on his chest. ‘Damn. I never thought that it would still hurt this much’ Yunho said to himself a smiled painfully and looked at the smiling man again…

 

There he was, smiling and laughing like a fool… his face was brighter and warmer…

 

When was the last time I saw him smile like that? Hmmn… when he was with me he never smiled like that….

 

Tears starts to flow on his cheeks… remembering all those memories he wanted to forget.

 

“Yunho”

 

Yunho got startled when he heard someone call his name and immediately wiped his face.

 

He felt somebody patted his shoulders… “Have you been waiting long?”

 

When he turned around he saw Changmin smiling brightly at him.

 

Yunho tried to smile “no…”

 

Changmin then noticed Yunho’s cheeks and eyes were a bit red…

 

“eeeeeh? What happened?” Changmin was now clustered and was thinking what could have been the cause for the older to cry?

 

“I’m ok… I’m sorry for worrying you…” Yunho laughed as he saw Changmin flustering and leaving his cool.

 

“Are you really ok?” Changmin still looked at Yunho with concern and was obviously not buying what the latter have said

 

“ Yes I am Changdolla~” Yunho tried to act cheerful once again and pulled Changmin’s arms… “are you hungry? Let’s Go?!”

 

“mnn!” Changmin nodded and held Yunho’s hands…

 

‘it’s warm… ne Jaejoong… you’re happy  and free right? I should be happy and move on too… but Jae… how could I? When you still got hold of my heart? I don’t want to be unfair to Changmin, but… hahaha… it still hurt… it does…’

 

Yunho stopped walking and tears started trailing on his cheeks once again, Changmin noticed and wrapped his arms around Yunho… “shhhhh… don’t cry, am I still no good? Can’t I replace him?” Yunho hugged Changmin back and buried his face on Changmin’s neck…

 

“I’m sorry Changmin… I’m sorry…”