NR_2/2

Night Ride.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He sighed for the ninth thinking deeply. Is anything bad about to happen. He's not sure. He's never been too sure.

Maybe that lady is playing a joke on him. He don't want that joke stop him from finishing his work early than expected.

He grip on his steering wheels and sighed for the last time. He really feel that bad is about to happen.

''Why am i too nervous about this. It was just a reminder.'' a reminder that sungmin doesn't want to follow.

He slowly start the engine and glanced around his sorrounding while crossing the tunnel. The lights slowly flicker that caught sungmin attention. His grips tightens and his heart started to react.

The more he think that he'll quickly reached the end of the tunnel.

Slowly brought the time to go slow.

The beat of his heart is like a drum live beside him. But he slowly thought that why would he be scared. The lights was about to snapped. He could just drive faster and reached the end of it. 

The problem is he can't dare to move properly. He's just in the same state. Driving normally.

it. 

1 minute passed and he was about to exit the secluded space when he was blinded by the darkness. The lights started to turn off on his own. One by one. His breathing started to be out of pace. ''. What's happening. I can't move properly what the hell!''

It's like someone was dragging him backwards hardly. He can't breath. He can't let his voice to be heard. 

And something snapped inside him. 

He's creating his own fear.. the thing is he can move properly, the light that turn off on his own bothers him a lot.

Maybe the city's just out of power.

He's ing pathetic.

---

 By the time he reached the end of it. He saw something. A shadow not that far away. Oh there's a person also circling around this area.. But it's too late why bother going out.

He just decided to drive straightly and glanced around the area. Probably finding a clue where he is now. 

''It's really a wrong idea driving this late.'' Sungmin mumbled and take off his glasses. He was born with a poor eyesight. But that doesn't give him problem at all. He thinks it's cool.Wearing glasses, bring a nerd, no one can bother you. Yes there's an adva

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter