NR_1/2

Night Ride.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some people might call it a normal bridge.
But some people wouldn't dare to call it like that.

It was just one of the night sungmin stayed longer in his work. Being the assistant he is. He have many things to do before coming home. Some people always took advantage of him. Bringing bunch of files in his desk. He never cared a bit. He just always looked at it and bit his lips in frustration that couldn't be seen by the people around him.

Currently he was now looking at the bunch of file he'll do some work on. Sometimes he just wanted to retire from his work but how he can he sustain his guardian. He don't have any choice but to work into this ty company that doesn't know the word equality. Yes equality, that could base into their work and also in his life.

Sungmin grew up as a weird kid. He'll never bragged a word until you talked to him. He's scared of the people around him. Almost all of his life. He wanted to get away from people but world just doesn't go on his way. He has to face it. The cruelty of the humanity.

''ty things people does.'' he mumbled as he started to work on it.

He stared at it for a minute. He thought it could burn by the way he looked. All of his work is already done now he's working for other people salary.

By the time he finished those works.

A tall man with a smirk on his face approached him.

''Working for the other people again?''

He never say a word and quickly sling his bag in his shoulder.

''I'm talking to a wall again.'' the tall man exclaimed and trapped sungmin on the way he'll walk.

''Don't act so innocent. Your work is in here too.'' he mumbled and the tall man just shrugged.

''All those work don't fit on us.'' a boredly tone.

''So it fits on me?'' Sungmin closes his eyes in frustration.

By the time he opens it.

''Obviously.'' the word he heard and then he felt he's already alone.

---


It's 12:30 am for the sake. He finished early than expected.

''Hope i can go home safe. I will crossed that freaking bridge again that people crazily talked about.''

There's a rumor that circling around about that bridge. It said that people were buried in that bridge. Sungmin don't know what to believe. He always think it was just a mini cemetary. So what to believe right? Of course the rumors. Himself knew he was scared a little. I mean driving so late would really scare the out of him.

They s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter