Special 2

Fake Boyfie?

A/N: WOHOOO... the second part ~^O^~ wait for the next REAL chapter = ̄ω ̄=

 

Π_Π_Π

 

Wonwoo looked through the result for his mid-term exam. It was dissapointing and he really felt like the world crushing down on him. There's no fail or anything, but his performance was getting lower than before. It was also the subjects that he made a deal with Jeonghan, so no kisses for him. No, he's not sad about the kiss, he just felt disappointed in himself. Really, he's trying hard to convince himself.

"Woo, should we go out for some dinner? My stomach is growling." Jeonghan pouted as he stood at the threshold of the door. Wonwoo turned around after shutting down his laptop and gave the other a slight smile.

"Sure, take my coat for me." Wonwoo stood up and put the laptop back in it's case before following the other's joyful steps.

 

Π_Π_Π

 

"This is.... I'm speechless." Jeonghan stared at the food with full mouth. "How did they make something so delicious? What kind of sorcery do they use?" He looked at the food in front of him incredulously.

Wonwoo smiled at his cute behaviour and ate the food on his own plate. "Maybe you're just very hungry. It taste the same for me, we came here every week." He then continued eating his food silently while Jeonghan couldn't stop ranting how amazing the food tasted to the extent that the ahjumma provide a small service, offering them a bowl of tteokbokki for free. Jeonghan looked so happy and they both thanked the ahjumma.

"Why aren't you eating?" Jeonghan asked with a mouthful of rice. Wonwoo had stopped eating, only ate half of the bowl and stirred the bowl of rice absentmindedly.

Wonwoo shook his head and pushed the bowl away. "I'm full." Jeonghan looked at him skeptically. He calmed down and gulp down the rest of the food in his mouth before putting the spoon down.

"Is something wrong? Or did something happen? You're being weird and... not yourself." Jeonghan asked worrily.

Wonwoo shook his head again and gave the other a small smile. "Its nothing, don't worry. Finish your food." He urged the other to take the spoon again.

Jeonghan took it, but he just put them on his mouth in a thinking manner as he squinted his eyes at the other. "Don't lie to me Jeon Wonwoo. I know something's not right. Tell me." He demanded for an answer.

Wonwoo sighed heavily. He doesn't want to ruin the mood because Jeonghan would lose his appetite too, but Jeonghan always knew when he's feeling down. Before he could say anything, Jeonghan gasped as he remembered something.

"Is it.." Jeonghan hesitated as he knew the reason why Wonwoo acted that way. "Its because of your results, isn't it?" Seeing the dejected face is enough answer for him.

Jeonghan whined and moved to sit next to Wonwoo. "Why didn't you tell me?" He hugged the other's upper arm and dropped his head on Wonwoo's shoulder. He gently placed his palm on the other's jaw and made him face himself. "Is it that bad?" He asked softly.

Wonwoo was ashamed of himself, but he tried not to show it. He put on a smile and pulled his hand off the other before pulling him in a side hug. "No. But the two subject that I love... it wasn't as good as before."

Jeonghan know he was heartbroken, he know how it felt but he can't continue being dejected. "Are you sad that you didn't get to kiss me? Is that it?" He tried to make a light joke.

It worked, Wonwoo even blushed a little and he chuckled lightly. So, Jeonghan continued doing what he thought was good for him. "Do you still want the kiss? I could give you one if you're desperate." Wonwoo pinched his nose softly and dragged his face closer.

"I want one, but I'm not forcing you. A deal is a deal. I lose, so I won't get my reward." Wonwoo shrugged.

"Woo, before I say anything else, I think we better get out of here because this is kind of inappropriate. Were kind of...in public." Jeonghan said in a low voice.

Wonwoo chuckled, but he agreed to it. He paid for the meal although Jeonghan stopped him from doing so.

Once they were walking back home, Wonwoo continued where they left earlier. "So, were you going to say something dirty or what?"

Jeonghan's jaw dropped and he hit the other not-so softly. "No! I knew you have dirty thoughts. Nothing less from Jeon Wonwoo." He huffed, though hands still linked with the other.

"Why do you keep saying my full name? Does it taste good on your tongue?" He questioned and stopped walking to look at the other. Jeonghan stopped a little bit late so he stood in front of the taller boy.

"What nonsense are you trying to come out with?" Jeonghan rolled his eyes.

Wonwoo pulled the other in his embrace so quick that Jeonghan was surprised by his action. "Does my name taste good on your tongue? Can I have a taste?" Wonwoo gave him a sly grin.

The smaller boy slapped him on his chest for surprising him and glared up at him. "Stop scaring me, you idiot. I'm gonna die due to heart attack."

"Then, take my heart." Wonwoo smoothly stated.

Jeonghan made a disgusted face and gagged. He really couldn't handle Wonwoo's words. "For real, babe... please stop talking like that or I'm gonna leave you." Truthfully, he felt giddy whenever Wonwoo used those flirty words.

"And now you call me baby. Hah... what a nice day. Even more nice if I could eat those mouth of yours." Wonwoo smirked. Jeonghan slapped both his hands on his mouth to cover it and glared at Wonwoo.

"Shaafyufdit..(shut up you idiot!)" Jeonghan murmured with his mouth covered.

Wonwoo frowned and pulled his hands down. "What did you say?" He chuckled because it was kind of cute.

Jeonghan's facial softened when he heard those addictive chuckles. It was nice to hear them, especially when he knew he was the one who made him laugh. He did it, he helped him forget his problems. Jeonghan was so happy that his mind wasn't working right.

Before he could come to his senses, he leaned up and tilted his face just slightly and pulled the other down for a deep kiss. Wonwoo was dumbfounded and his eyes widened. He felt Jeonghan's hands that were gripping on his collar, moved to wrap themselves around his neck. Indulging into the feels, Wonwoo closed his eyes and snake his arms around Jeonghan's body to pull him closer and leaned down to kiss the smaller boy more comfortably.

They were engaged in the kiss for a long time, each seconds passed with them dragging one another closer if possible. The kiss was gentle and slow with both of their lips moving in synch.

 Wonwoo pulled away first, then they stayed like that, their faces still an inch away and the cold breath of air hitting each other.

They opened their eyes and they gaze into each other's eyes. Wonwoo opened his mouth to mutter out those words he had been longing to say from the day they met.

"I lo-  "

"Hyung!!!!!!" They turned to their right and saw a small kid running towards them. Okay, he wasn't a kid. It was that scary friend of Jeonghan.

"Oh, Jihoonie." They both pulled away from each other a bit reluctantly.

///TBC///