Complicated

Fake Boyfie?

 

A/N:

I'm still alive, don't kill me TT-TT

Although I couldn't update as fast as I could, but I'll try. Don't worry, I will update when I can. Hihi (︶▽︶)

Thanks for sticking by, and read, read! Enjoy (〜^∇^)〜

 

Π_Π_Π

"...be my boyfriend?"

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

.

 

 

 

 Wonwoo blinked his eyes a few times, staring at his roommate blankly.

 

"W-what did you said?"

 

Jeonghan huffed, pouting his cute lips a little. "See! I knew you wouldn't agree."

 

Wonwoo continued staring at the boy, trying to ignore his heart that was beating rapidly in his chest. "Wha--"

 

"Its okay; just forget it. We'll figure things out later." Jeonghan sighed heavily and turned to his papers, trying to suppress himself from showing his disappointment.

 

Its barely noticeable, but Wonwoo saw it, he looked down and fiddled with his phone that he took out earlier from his pocket.

 

 

 

They were in deep silence, both didn't have any words to say to each other, the silence were too long and irritating, it irked Jeonghan who are used to being chatty and noisy.

 

"Okay." That one word echoed in the room they're currently occupying, making both Jeonghan and Wonwoo himself who voiced his thought surprised at the sudden approach.

 

Jeonghan turned with a raised eyebrow, looking at him, confused and definitely blank. "Huh?"

 

Wonwoo bit his bottom lips, and looked at his roommate, reconsidering his decision about Jeonghan's sudden proposal. In the end, he chose to follow what his heart says and ignore the consequences that might occure made by his wise brain. "I said okay - I'll be your boyfriend."

 

Jeonghan's eyes widened as he cupped his mouth in disbelief. "A-aaa-are you serious?" Wonwoo nodded half-heartedly, though his heart was making somersaults(that he still couldn't detect the reason for it).

 

"B-bu-buttt,, but we're best friends. How do we act like that?"

 

Wonwoo rolled his eyes, his earlier rapidly beating heart dies down with Jeonghan's usual stupid question. "Stop being an idiot for once, will you? This is your idea, why are you asking me?"

 

Jeonghan jutted out his lower lips again, glaring at his best (boy)friend. "Can you be a little more helpful for once? You always picked a fight with me. I'm asking for your opinion, you dumb ." He said this with his left leg raised and aimed to kick the taller boy, but was able to be dodged by a book with Wonwoo's quick reflex.

 

Wonwoo rolled his eyes again(why does he always do that?), but this time there was a smile on his face. "Okay, dear. Here's what I think - My idea is, we should act like we normally does, except we should think of it like this." He took a deep breath and faced the boy, then he poked the other's chest and then himself. "Our main priorities are each other, so wherever you go, whatever you do..." he sat back on his wooden chair comfortably, crossing his arms. "I need to be with you everyday. And I need you to cooperate, my dear."

 

Jeonghan nodded his head as he processed those words, he also ignored the name his roommate addressed him with because they're used to that. He was the one who started it.

 

Anyway, that was kind of a good idea, but he just thought that it would maybe take time for him. He never considered doing things with people because he had always been very much independent, always putting himself first, and more over, Wonwoo is his best friend. Yes, they're always glued to each other, but now that these things happened, he might over think and make the situation awkward or weird.

 

Jeonghan sighed heavily, but then he smirked when something crossed his mind. "Okay, but - do I even have to go to the toilet with you?"

 

Wonwoo's eyes widened, pushing the now giggling boy off his chair. "That's not funny, you idiot!" He thanked the dark room for hiding his red face.

 

Jeonghan stood back up with a grin on his face. "I am definitely going to bother the hell out of you", Jeonghan squinted his eyes and leaned closer to his roommate's face, "and you ain't got nowhere to run or get away. And I'll make sure you'll regret your idea." He ended it with a cutesy smile and sat back on his chair.

 

Wonwoo glared at the boy, he scared him at the sudden change of attitude, he held the urge to punch the light out of him(because he still love him). "It's your ing idea in the first place, why are you accusing me now?" he's had enough of his roommate's behaviour, the boy is too ridiculous for his own good. Jeonghan didn't reply to his remark and he just gave him a mischievous smile.

 

He stood up to walk out of the room, thinking that their talk for the night has done, but he stopped on his track and turned around with a smirk.

 

Two can play the game.

 

He made his way to the older and held his cheeks,startling the dazed boy. "And try me, babe. You might want to do your best."

 

With that, he walked out, leaving the other froze on his spot, he couldn't believe the younger had the nerve to do that.

 

 

Π_Π_Π

 

 

"Argh!!! I'm late!" Jeonghan struggled with the duvet, cursing out loud as the thing doesn't seemed to understand his situation at the moment.

 

When he was done with the sheets, he sat for a while to catch his breath because the thing tired him out, and then continued having a war with his long hair and clothes in the morning.

 

The long-haired boy took his bag and glasses before going out of the room, which he was stopped once again by an obstacle. He cursed and looked up at the said obstacle, only to get even annoyed at the expressionless Wonwoo standing in front of him, blocking his way out.

 

"What are you doing?! Get away, I'm late!" He pushed the boy aside and went to the kitchen to have a cup of milk before going out. He was pouring the said substance when he took a glance at the clock at the doorway to make sure he wasn't taking too much time, only to find his jaw hanging at the time shown.

 

It was 7 am. Jeonghan blinked his eyes a few times to make sure he wasn't wrong, and the said thing was still showing the same thing. He then looked at his wristwatch to make sure and it was still the same. He turned when he heard a voice.

 

"I told you your alarm clock is broken."

 

Wonwoo smirked at the latter from the other side of the kitchen. Jeonghan glared at him and huffed in annoyance. He took a sip of the milk slowly, taking his time finishing them without a word.

 

When he was done he put the glass in the sink, he doesn't stop glaring at the younger whenever his eyes met the other's.

 

"Why are you here? Don't you have anything better to do than wasting your time pulling pranks on me?" he questioned as he washed the glass and put them back on it's place.

 

"I wasn't. You were the stupid one."

 

 

"Stop calling me that!"

 

 

"Can't help it."

 

 

"Urgh!!! You're so annoying!" Jeonghan groaned and made his way to the living room, pushing the other on purpose on his way.

 

Wonwoo followed his steps, and grabbed his wrist before he could sat on the couch. "Actually, princess - I did that because of what we agreed last night. I need to be in class this morning - if you forgot - and we promised to be together wherever we are, so I made you awake this early morning - oh, how kind of me - so that we could be at the college together. My class starts at 8.30," he grinned like an idiot. Jeonghan turned to glare at the grinning boy.

 

 "I hate you."

 

 

Π_Π_Π

 

 

And that's how Jeonghan found himself sitting at the library, looking as grumpy as ever. He roughly turned the papers to the next page, huffing in anger. That stupid annoying guy had been getting on his nerves these past few days. He's lucky Jeonghan did this for the sake of himself.

 

"You don't look okay.."

 

Someone sat in front of him, pulling the chair to sit on them. Jeonghan looked up and his frowned softened looking at the boy sitting in front of him.

 

"Hi.." the boy smiled slightly, that was enough for someone actually and Jeonghan should be considered lucky since the boy isn't really fond of smiling.

 

The long-haired boy smiled back. "Hey, Jihoon-ah…" he greeted back albeit emotionlessly.

 

"You're okay?", the smaller boy asked in concern, Jeonghan doesn't look cheerful like his usual self, so it made him wondered who might've made the bubbly friend of his like that.

 

Jeonghan sighed hearing the other's question and slumped over the table, pouting at the boy who was ready to listen to his complains. They were actually best friends although not for long. Jihoon is the guy who would avoid having any converse or contact with people around him, but Jeonghan is a special case.

 

They met when both had to (forcefully) volunteer for the college community service at the orphanage and the cancer specialist hospital that needed some help in money and small services. Since there weren't too many who volunteered themselves, the teachers in-charge took the liberty to chose some of the students themselves. The two were one of the victims of their Professors' doing, so they first met and talked while they were on the activity and the reason was because Jeonghan wasn't the type to approached people easily, so seeing this, Jihoon thought maybe they could be friends because they have the same personality, and that's how they became friends and Jihoon soon find out that Jeonghan wasn't really the quite type that he had thought of. But Jihoon didn't regret befriending the other, and soon after he also opened up to the boy.

 

"Hmmm...help me... I'm in big trouble." He whined like a kid, faking sobs and tears.

 

The boy chuckled silently(because they're still in the library) looking at his antics. "What is it, hyung? What did you do this time?"

 

Jeonghan groaned and glared at him, "Why is everybody blaming me for all of the troubles that I happen to have in my life?" he exaggerated his hands movement and facial expressions.

 

"Cause it is. It won't be your problem if you're not the one making troubles, am I right?" The other stated wisely, making Jeonghan sent him a hateful glare.

 

"You sounds like Wonwoo. Have he infected you?" Jeonghan looked at him questioningly by squinting his eyes, wondering who made all his friends like this.

 

"No." Jihoon answered curtly.

 

"Then why do you act like him?" Jeonghan frowned.

 

Jihoon made a disgusted face. "Eww, no! I hate that coward."

 

Jeonghan's frown deepened. "Coward?" Why is everyone making him confused? He will get older sooner or later if this thing goes on.

 

Jihoon rolled his eyes, and once again he was reminded of Wonwoo. Did his friends have like some exorcist thingy? Why do they act the same these past few days?

 

"He's a coward because every morni ---"

 

"Whoa whoa whoa~" Jihoon was cut off by someone's hand that cupped his mouth, stopping him from continuing his sentence. The two of them turned to look at the other intruder and rolled their eyes once their eyes fell on the blue haired boy.

 

Jeonghan then panicked internally. 'Why did I do that? Why did I rolled my eyes', he thought when he realised his action. 'Am I getting infected to? Is this some kind of a disease instead of exorcism?' He slapped his face a few times.

 

Meanwhile the other two eyed him weirdly. For a second, Jihoon seriously thought he should bring his best friend to the mental hospital, he's getting weirder day by day. Jihoon shook his head at his own thought.

 

When Jeonghan noticed their looks(and the other looks that he got from the people around him), he froze and grinned sheepishly at the two.

 

"Are you done?"Soonyoung who had settled himself next to Jihoon asked with a raised eyebrow, totally unamused by his weird behaviour.

 

Jeonghan pouted cutely and nodded his head like a kid getting scolded. Then, he turned back at his friend.

 

"Jihoon, what were you saying?" Jeonghan asked when he realised  that the boy was cut off.

 

He then noticed the two having some battle mentally(?) as they glared and nudged each other, not producing a word as they hit each other, this goes on for like five minutes before they stopped when they saw Jeonghan watching them curiously and there's a hint of confusion in his eyes.

 

Jihoon cleared his throat and grinned sheepishly. "Uhmm..nothing. Just some.. yeah..hehe..", he muttered out gibberish, not making any sense to Jeonghan at all.

 

Jeonghan frowned at his weird behaviour. (And again, why is everyone being weird today?)

 

"Anyway, Jeonghan-hyung!", Soonyoung addressed for the older to distract him from the current topic. "Wonwoo asked me to tell you, he'll wait for you at the locker room. I don't know what he means though, that's the only thing he said to me." Soonyoung shrugged and put an arm around Jihoon, which was pushed away immediately. They bickered a little before Jeonghan's voice stopped them.

 

"Thanks, Soonyoung. I.. I'll leave you guys here. I have classes to attend." He said a bit emotionlessly before backing the chair a little to let him have some space to stand up.

 

Jeonghan's sudden change of mood and behaviour made the two scared if they had done or said something wrong. The two stared as the boy stood up and walked away aimlessly.

 

"What's with him? We have classes too, for his information." Soonyoung said sarcastically.

 

"I don't know." Jihoon answered as he stared at the back of his retreating friend.

 

"Is he okay? What did he said to you earlier? You almost told him our secret!" Soonyoung scolded the smaller boy, but their eyes were still stuck on their friend's back.

 

"I don't know."

 

"Will he be okay?" Soonyoung asked again as he watched his friend almost hit the wall that was obviously there in front of him.

 

"I don't know." Jihoon answered again.

 

 

"Should we go with him?"

 

 

"I don't know."

 

 

Soonyoung sighed. "What do you know, honey?"

 

 

Jihoon glared at him and pushed the other boy off his seat, making him fell hard on the floor with a thump. "I don't know.",he faked an innocent face and turned back to read his book.

 

 

Π_Π_Π

 

 

"Should we head back now?" Wonwoo asked, annoyed to the max with his roommate.

 

"No! He's still watching." He answered under his breath. Jeonghan was currently in the cafe near their campus with Wonwoo, and they were actually being watched by none other than Seungcheol. The boy still doubt the two was actually dating. Well, they weren't actually dating to begin with, but being followed around by him made the long-haired boy uncomfortable. They don't even know each other that well. Who knows he might jump on him one day.

 

"You know - you're doing this," he gestured to them both. " just made it even more suspicious to him." Wonwoo sighed at the stubborn boy who was currently acting like he was studying.

 

"Shut up, Jeon Wonwoo." He answered curtly.

 

Frustrated, Wonwoo tidied up his books and put them in his bag. "If you don't want to go home, then I'll leave you here. I'm going home, I don't care what you say."

 

Jeonghan finally looked up from his books and held his hands, stopping him from moving any further. He sighed in defeat. "Alright - I'll go with you." He too, took his bag and put all his things into the said thing and stood up along with Wonwoo.

 

He was about to walk away when Wonwoo's hand stopped him and linked with his, taking him by surprise. "What are you doing?" He hissed at the other, glaring with his widened eyes and tried to pulled his hands off but it was a futile attempt.

 

Wonwoo smiled, his mischievous smile and leaned close to his ear to whisper something. The position looked very romantically sweet and cute with an addition of Wonwoo's arms on his lower back. There's no doubt that people watching would be burning with jealousy.

 

Jeonghan was blushing at the close contact ,but  soon it dies down because of Wonwoo's words.

 

"Just stop being a bad actor and start play along, will you?"

 

Jeonghan huffed then pushed him away and glared, walking away. But their hands were still intertwined, so it only made it looked like he was dragging the other with him.

 

.

Seungcheol who had been watching them since he stepped into the cafe, was feeling the jealousy fired up in himself. He watched with hateful glare as the two walked out of the cafe with their playfulness. He know there's something fishy about them, he'll try and break their secrets, he's sure of that.

 

.

 

*tbc*