preview

C L E M E N T I N E
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"His unknowing is where I want to crawl right into the heart of him and stay there, fingers-locked, mouths breathing the same soft air, pink skin and tired eyes and beyond love, above love, again and again and again." 

 

 

September 23rd, 2016

 

This is not the last time that Doyoung is going to see Jaehyun, or Professor Jung as he prefers to be refered to as on university grounds, embracing someone else; this time around, that person is a lovely woman, whose ambiguous caramel scent is strong enough to catch Doyoung's senses from meters away. She's slender, laughs a lot and is adorned by expensive brand names from head to toe. She has s, long curls that reach to her hips and a mouth painted blood red.

 

When compared to her glowing presence, Doyoung is not remarkable in any way. He would even go as far as to say that he transforms into naught but a simple, barely legal boy that only wears cerulean skinny jeans and sweaters, sometimes black and sometimes rose depending on his mood. Today it's black, as black and empty as his heart feels as he watches Mr. Jung laugh at one of Lady Caramel's jokes.

 

Doyoung sighs. Even as he spiced things up by dyeing his short locks to a playful dark clementine, a few strands of red and blonde sneaked into the already strange mesh — he's just himself at the end of the day. Just a regular, barely handsome tryhard that turns indistinguishable among the sea of students crowding campus.

 

Lady Caramel's too busy cracking jokes and beaming at Professor Jung to acknowledge the boy that's paused a couple of meters from them, glaring jealous holes through her head. Only Professor Jung notices, as usual, and sends Doyoung one of his provocative smirks; one of those smirks that leaves Doyoung weak in the knees even in the middle of the street, sometimes maybe even breathless.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter