Extra #2 History Repeats P1

Overwatch

Kim Woojin knew a few things.

He knew that he was five years old. He knew that he loved his little brother Seungmin and that his brother was a year younger than him. He knew that his parents were Kim Wonsik and Kim Taekwoon. He knew that they did something really important because people always came up to them to thank them or get them to sign something. He knew that his best friends were Chan, a boy his age from down the street, and Minho, the son of Lee Hongbin and Sana who were friends of his parents.

He also knew that he really liked Felix, Minho’s cousin and the son of Lee Jaehwan and Hoya.

He’d met Felix for the first time shortly after Jaehwan and Hoya adopted him. He was only two, so he didn’t remember the meeting, but their parents swore it was the cutest thing ever. According to Wonsik, Woojin had taken one look at little one-year-old Felix and declared that he was gonna protect him forever. He’d then noticed his own little brother in Taekwoon’s arms and amended his statement to include Seungmin.

Their parents clearly enjoyed this, always insisting on bringing up the story whenever they could. Wonsik and Jaehwan even went as far as trying to set up more play-dates between the kids. Woojin was more than pleased that he got to spend more time with his sweet baby koala. Felix seemed to enjoy spending time with his teddy bear hyung, too. Seungmin ended up spending more time with JB and Jinyoung’s youngest son Jeongin.

And then Jisung came along.

Woojin wasn’t that close to Sanghyuk and Hakyeon’s older children. Jongdae and Jongup were a few years older than him and had their own friends. Seungyeon was a little closer in age, but she tended to spend time with the other female Overwatch children. Jisung was Felix and Seungmin’s age, so naturally he’d be grouped with them.

Felix and Jisung took an instant like to each other and Woojin couldn’t help but feel hurt. He was Felix’s favorite! He was supposed to have the younger’s full attention! It didn’t help that all of their parents found this whole thing to be hilarious. Sanghyuk and Taekwoon especially.

A/N: so this…..this can be considered canon. I do so love the idea of Hakyeon and Wonsik’s kids pursuing the same person just like their daddies did back in the day.