Dream or Reality?

Why Min Yoongi No Longer Hesitates To Apologise First
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was freaking out.

Calm down, Yoongi, it’s just some wacko dream..

Chill..

Chill!!

Yoongi screamed again.

“Why, what did I do to deserve this?” He asked the two hills_

The s.

NO!!!

How can I have s.. They’re just some.. Loaves of bread, yeah.. That’s what they are..

If they are loaves then where is your godforsaken ? 

He breathed out slowly and looked down. 

He was missing his . 

It was literally missing. 

“Okay.. Okay. Let’s deal with this sensibly. One thing at a time..”

How does one pee when one does not have a ?

Right, he had to sit down on the chamber pot.

He did so hesitantly and looked anywhere but down.

Although he had no clue what to do, his body seemed to know what it was supposed to do. 

He stood up, pulled up his underwear and pants and flushed.

“This is just some bizarre dream.” He tried to convince himself and kept his head quite straight as he walked out. Why did he sound like a_ like a wom_ no, like a boy yet to hit puberty? 

Why were the loaves on his chest jingling? 

He tripped over one of his bags.

Aren’t these bread loaves supposed to soften the fall or whatever?

He his back and stared at the ceiling, wondering why his hair felt longer and why was his back aching so much. 

What is wrong with me? 

He stood up.

“Okay, I’m going to look in the mirror and I will be completely normal.” He said to himself and traipsed over to the full length mirror that they had in their room. Maybe I just turned into an 11 year old boy, that’s possible. 

He didn’t look immediately, obviously. 

His eyes were shut and he was breathing deeply, subconsciously preparing himself for the worst.

“It’s okay, Yoongi. Men do not grow s overnight.. Bread, it’s bread.”

Men also don’t lose their overnight but he doesn’t want to think that.

Slowly he opened his eyes and stared at his reflection, starting from head to toe.

Same brown hair, now shoulder length. (Damn, my hair grows really fast..) Same pale face. He touched his skin and found that it was softer than before. (Must be the moisturizer I used last week..Damn, are all moisturizers so slow?) Same neck (without the Adam’s apple.) (it's hiding is all) Not at all same chest.. He frowned at his reflection and tentatively touched the loaf on the right.

It was soft too.

Obviously, bread is soft, right?  

He shook his head and decided to ignore it for now.

His stomach seemed more or less the same, still flat and soft. His hips were wider and rounder, his pelvic region was flatter, and his thighs_

Not much difference there. 

He had arrived at a conclusion.

“It’s the ty office food I have been eating. It has made me fat in some areas and.. And flat in others.” He said softly. “My voice is also changed to how it was when I was 11 because of the food.” 

Yes, that had to be it_ 

“Now I will lift my shirt and the two loaves of bread will fall.” He said and lifted his shirt.

He screamed again, even louder than before. 

 

“Jimin, wake up!” Taehyung shook his best friend.

“W-what? Why?” Jimin asked sleepily, sitting up and staring at Taehyung’s face. 

“You were going to go to your apartment. Jin hyung said he would drop you since he has to go meet his cousin who lives in that area.” Taehyung supplied.

Jimin’s stomach filled with butterflies at the thought of seeing Yoongi again after so long.

Shut up Jimin, you’re just going to get your clothes and that’s all. 

Jimin got up and nodded. 

Half an hour later, he found himself eating breakfast, grateful that it wasn’t something made by him for a change. 

Jin hyung was an exceptional cook so he couldn’t pass on the opportunity to eat some of his cooking.

“How are you, Jimin?” Jin asked as he served him another helping.

Jimin shrugged as if he was fine but Jin knew him too well.

It was incredible that Jimin had gone for so long without seeing Yoongi. Usually Jimin gave in within two days and returned to Yoongi like a boomerang, apologising and begging for forgiveness as if Yoongi could ever stay angry with him.

“I’m fine, I just need clothes. I’ll bring them all today.” Jimin replied nonchalantly. 

Jin sighed. “Is it true that you broke up with him?” 

Jimin blushed and nodded. “I.. I was angry.” He mumbled softly and was surprised when Jin hugged him briefly before pulling away. 

“You know that Yoongi loves you, right?” Jin asked. “He has been miserable ever since you left.” 

Jimin felt worse then.

“I love him too!” He replied indignantly. “But.. Sometimes I feel like I don’t deserve him.. And we fight so much.. Sometimes I think it’s because we’re not meant to be together.” Jimin said, unable to eat another spoonful.

“Jimin, just because you guys fight it doesn’t mean you guys aren’t meant to be. Every couple fights, you guys just fight more than most. That doesn’t mean you should give up on him!” Jin said soothingly.

“I wasn’t going to! But.. I make him so angry and he makes me angry too.. And even when it’s not my fault.. He never apologizes first..” Jimin said to his food. “I don’t want him to apologize first for the sake of my pride. I want to know if he truly feels sorry for what he says or does he mean it. Like that day, when his colleague came. Was he embarrassed because of the state of the house or because of me?”

“You should talk to him about this, you know that, right?” Jin asked.

“I’m not apologizing first though. Not this time too..” Jimin said and frowned.

If he apologized it would probably go back to the way it was.

It was tempting, there was no denying that.

When he and Yoongi made up from a particularly serious fight, they were always full of passion and adoration and that had led to some of the best they had ever had.

Just the thought of it made Jimin’s heart race..

But if he apologized, everything would go back to the way it was and him and Yoongi would continue to fight for as long as they lived.  

“Don’t apologize but talk to him about how you feel! Okay?” Jin asked and Jimin nodded as if he would.

“Should we leave?” Jin asked when he checked the wall clock.

Jimin breathed out slowly and grabbed his empty bag before nodding.

 

“Hello?” Namjoon said into his phone.

“Hello..? Hyung, are you there?” Namjoon asked sleepily, clutching his phone to his ear. 

He was answered with a disappointed grunt. 

“Namjoon.” Yoongi said softly. He doesn’t sound like a girl, he thought.

Namjoon rubbed his eyes and checked the clock. It was eight am.

“Yes hyung?” Namjoon asked, wondering if Yoongi always sounded so different in the morning. 

Thank god he didn’t say noona, Yoongi thought. 

His voice doesn’t sound any different..? Perhaps Hoseok..?

“Are you_ are you feeling weird today?” Yoongi asked, trying to make his voice sound deep.

He sounded ridiculous.

Yoongi hyung’s voice sounds very strange in the morning, Namjoon decided. 

“Huh? Yeah, mild hangover. Why? Did I drunk call you? I wasn’t even that drunk..” Namjoon trailed off. 

Yoongi almost swore.

“So you don’t.. Look weird, right?” Yoongi asked.

“I should hope not!” Namjoon exclaimed. “I have a date today.”

“With who?” Yoongi asked in spite of himself.

“Believe it or not, Jin hyung!!!"

"What?!" Yoongi squealed. 

Said. 

"What? Hyung, you sound weird." Namjoon said. "Okay it's a date but.. He doesn't know it yet.." 

Yoongi snorted. "I'm fine.. Is Hoseok with you?" 

"Yeah, what's with your voice though? Do you have a cold_"

Namjoon cut off when he remembered the lilac coloured potion that he had mixed into Yoongi's food. 

Had it given hyung a cold? 

Yoongi cleared his throat. "Umm yeah, I have a cold. Is Hoseok okay?" 

"Sure.. He's great." Namjoon said, feeling bewildered. He glanced at his best friend, who was drooling in his sleep. 

Yoongi scowled. 

He is great, not she. 

WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE AFFECTED?! 

 "Okay.. I'll call you back." 

"Hyung.. Are you fine?"

Yoongi was tempted to say it. 

Fine?

I’m perfectly fine!

Except, I have s now, that don't stop bouncing, my hair has grown overnight as if I'm some wizard like Harry Potter, my hips are round and my dick_

It's gone on a vacation. 

I am a man, I swear. 

".. Hyung?" Namjoon was pretty worried by now. 

"I'm fine.. I'll call you later.." Yoongi mumbled before hanging up and looking down at the obstruction.

Eomma, your son has become your daughter..

He bit his lip and stared into the mirror again. 

"Why isn't this dream ending?" He asked himself in his new, feminine voice, tugging at his hair in the hopes that he was wearing a wig. 

He stared at his s in the mirror. Was he supposed to act like a girl now? 

Was he Jimin's ex girlfriend now?

Jimin!!!! 

He hadn't even thought about Jimin since he had woken up! 

How could he ever face Jimin after this?? 

What would Jimin think if he saw him?! 

"Eomma!" He wailed, repeatedly pinching himself on his left arm and then wincing in pain. 

He stared at the bruise on his arm, annoyed with himself for having tears in his eyes. 

He looked at his hand and saw that his nails were longer too, which is why his arm had bruised so easily. 

"At least I have a weapon." He said in regard to his nails and laughed a broken laugh before collapsing on to the floor and hugging his knees to his bosom. 

He was so scared. 

"Jimin, I need you." He said and finally let the tears escape his eyes. 

I'm Min Yoongi, the man who grew s overnight and became a woman for the sins he committed in his life. How is his life? My life is pretty pathetic, thank you. Now I'm not only Jimin-less, I'm -less too. 

 

Namjoon was growing more and more anxious by the passing minute. 

"Joo- Joonie." Hoseok yawned as he came into the living room. 

"Hobi, I think we did something to Yoongi hyung." Namjoon said.

"Yeah, we gave him a potion, remember?" Hoseok said sarcastically.

"No, I mean we did something to him.. He called me some time go and asked if I looked weird today." Namjoon said.

"You do look weird." Hoseok dead panned. 

Namjoon chose not to reply to that. 

"Then he asked if you looked weird. He sounded weird. Like a totally different person. Your noona didn't.. Mess him up, right?" 

"Course not. I'm guessing that he feels different, like he should apologise to Jimin-ssi." Hoseok responded, pouring himself a glass of water. 

"Hoseok. Call her." Namjoon said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter