MYNAME??? O-O

As Days Goes By

Now many years had passed and today your heart told you to come to the same place that the both of you made your promises. You guys made a lot of memories here. Suddenly you remembered all the sweet memories that you had with him. Without you knowing, a tear had successfully escaped from the corner of your eyes. When you finally realized it, you just let it flow down your soft cheek. You missed him like crazy. You just wish that he’s here with you.

 

 

BOOM!!!!!

 

You’re startled when you heard the fireworks starting to burst. You clutched your clothes near your chest. You thought that you might die because of the shock. “ Well maybe they’re celebrating since today is 11 November 2011 and it’s even 11.11pm ”, you said. You felt something soft at your feet and you looked down. You saw a brown teddy bear that has a heart with a note stitched on it. You took the teddy bear and looked at the note carefully. To your surprise, the note said “ Miss me??? ”.

 

You immediately felt strange and decided to ignore it but suddenly you saw your full name ‘ you' had been stitched on the teddy bear. You shook your head to remove the feeling of taking the bear. “ Maybe someone had left it and that someone has the same name as me ”, you said. You put down the teddy bear beside you on the bench that you’re sitting.

 

Then, you continue to watch the fireworks but you stopped when a sudden flash disturbed you. You looked to your right and saw a man busy taking some photos. “ Then it’s only that man and me in this park tonight. Why tonight is so quiet so suddenly? It’s not as usual ”, you said in your mind while biting your bottom lip. “ I hope that man is not dangerous. I hope he will not disturb me. Please don't disturb me ”, you added in your mind while putting your hands together like you’re praying. You tried to ignore him but as soon as he comes near you, your heart won’t stop beating as adrenaline hormone is secreted by your adrenal glands. “ Why in the world I didn’t run away before in the first place? OMO~ please don’t do anything to me.. ”, you said in your mind. Then you saw him taking the teddy bear that was beside you and he puts it into your arms.

 

You made the ‘what-are-you-doing’ face while wondering who is this person. And then, he kneeled down in front of you and he looked up to you. He removed his cap that he was wearing. “ you -ah, do you know me? ”, the unknown person said. You’re still wonder why is this person in front of you looked similar to someone.

 

You titled your head. “ I’ve seen you somewhere. And how do you knew my name? ”, you said. “ Do you ever heard of a new boyband called MYNAME by any chance?? ”, he asked. “ You still don’t answer my question. WAIT… I’ve seen you on the tv before. Are you from MYNAME? ”, you asked. “ Yup ”, he said while nodding his head. You screamed like a fangirl in your mind. “ OMO it’s MYNAME. And he’s the red-haired guy in MYNAME. And he’s my bias from MYNAME. I can’t believe my eyes. are they tricking me? ”, you said in your mind. “ Are you okay? ”, he asked while waving his hand in front of your face. You snapped out from your thought and looked at him. “ Yes. Thanks for asking ”, you said.

 

“ Are you one of MYNAME’s fans? ”, he asked. You were shocked by that question. Shyly, you nodded your head. He smiled at you. “ May I know who’s your bias from MYNAME? ”, he asked. Again, you’re shocked. “ This is embarrassing me. OMO should I just tell him that he’s my bias? ”, you thought. But then, you pointed towards him. He made ‘O_O’ face. “ Me? ”, he said while pointing towards him. You nodded. “ Don’t you think that my face is similar to you? ”, he asked. “ Of course, you’re in MYNAME ”, you replied. He shook his head while saying, “No. That’s not what I meant . what I mean is someone that you once close with”. You looked at him with a confused face.