Truth...

As Days Goes By

 

“Look.. A long time ago, at this park, I left my beloved girlfriend after I told her about my dream. I’ve finally achieve my dream of becoming a singer.” , he said. “Seyong?! Oppa?! ”, you said. “ Wait.. The red-haired guy in MYNAME’s name is Seyong too. OMO~~ why did I just realized it now??” , you thought. “Yes it’s me, silly”, Seyong said while pinched your cheek. You were shocked to death but in the same time, your heart flutters when you see your longing crush, Kim Seyong is in front of your eyes. “ He’s back ”, you screamed in your mind.

 

You hardly recognized him because his hair is different from before. Now, his hair is red-coloured. “ You dyed your hair red? ”, you asked. “ What does it’s look like”, he said. “ I can’t believe that you didn’t recognize me and I’m your bias. ”, he continued while chuckling. “ Well it’s clearly not my fault. I’m busy fangirling whenever you’re on the tv and not thinking that you’re my Seyong. I can’t believe that it was you all along. ”, you said.

 

 You know, you looks so innocent. As innocent as the time we first met.”, he said. “ Me? Innocent? I’m not so called innocent as before.”, you replied. “ Not so innocent huh??” He leant in and kissed you on your cheek. Without you knowing it, your face was like ‘O-O’ . “ What?! Are you thinking that I’m going to kiss you on the lips?” , he teased. “ No, I’m not.” , you said.

 

Now we can continue doing things that a lovers do such as go on a date and much more just like a boyfriend and a girlfriend. But now let us enjoy this firework show that I set up just for you."WHAT?! You did this? For me? ”, you shocked. “ Yes. you look up now”. You looked up just to see a heart shape when the firework burst. The next firework is like this when the firework burst. ( A/N: just imagine the image below is a firework)

 

 

you,

I LOVE YOU

 

                    LOVE,

                              Kim Seyong

 

You started to teary-eyed. And then you burst into tears. Seyong looked at you with his meaningful eyes. He hugged you and let you cry onto his shoulder. He cupped your face and wipes your tears that are flowing down your cheek.

 

After that, you looked back at him and said, “ Thank you. Thank you for loving me”. “ Thanks to you for waiting for me all of these years”, he said and then he kissed you on the lips .