Flashbacks

As Days Goes By

Seyong’s conversation  : blue

Your conversation        : violet

 

 (flashbacks)

One day, Seyong asked you to meet him at the park where the both of you always hang out. You wore a bright coloured dress since it was spring at that time. You skipped happily without knowing that what’s going to happen. When you reached that park, there was only a guy there. He’s sitting on a bench with his back facing you. You know that guy was Seyong right away. You’ve known him for a long time.

 

Seyong Oppa, I’m here”, you said while patting his shoulders. Seyong turned to you.

Oh! you, you came.”, Seyong said.

Oppa , where are we going today? ” , you asked. Seyong sighed. He holds your shoulders making sure that you’re facing him.

Listen you . We’re not going out today.”, he said. You asked him why while pouting.

Be.. Because I have somewhere to go. And for a long time. So before I go, I’m meeting up with you first to tell something important.”, he said. “ Okay go on”, you said.

Do you remember the time when I told you about my dream?

Dream? The one about you want to be a singer?

Yes. Guess what!! I made a decision after thinking a lot. I’m going to pursue it.

But that means you have to leave me all alone here

I know ” . Seyong noticed a tear had formed and successfully escaped from your eyes. “  Yah~~ Don’t cry..  you . eventhough I’m leaving you but I’ll forget you. You know that I love you with all my heart. I’ll promise to come back here for you. Maybe it’s too late but I want to give this to you. ”. He took his hand out from his pocket. You could see a tiny pink box in his hand. He opened it and took out a beautiful silver necklace with a star pendant. He went behind you and put on the necklace around your neck.

This is supposed to be a gift for you if you say yes when I ask you about would you be my girlfriend but now it’s too---” you cutted him by saying, “ I would like to be your girlfriend eventhough you’re far away from me. Eventhough you’re not beside me all the time. We can at least call or send a message, right? ”.

 “ What did you just say?! Did you just agree??”, he asked. “ Yup.”, you said while smiling. “ How come you managed to smile in this kind of situation? I’m a man but I can’t seem to smile in this situation.”, he said while smiling sheepishly. “ Of course, I can smile. I’m not a mannequin or something. I don’t know. I’m happy because I’m your girlfriend. I still can’t believe that you have the same feeling as me towards me. ”. You hugged him tightly as if you don’t want to be apart from him.

Promise me that you’ll wait for me.”, he puts up his pinky finger. “ I promise you ”, you said while intertwined your pinky finger with his. “ Thanks. I’m going now. Bye now ”, he said.  And by that, he hugged you tightly before he go. He waved at you for the last time as he walked away. You wait until he’s gone from your sight. When he’s gone for sure, you sit on the bench and cried. You continue to cry until it’s night time.

 

You went back home. “ I’m back ”, you said as you opened the front door of your house. When your father heard you, he came straight at you. “ Where were you? And why is Seyong’s not with you? ”, your father said. Your mom noticed your eyes and she told your father about it. He decided  to shut his mouth. Your parents knows that when you cry, that means you have a problem. “ Go to your bedroom and has some rest. It’s late already ”, he said. Your father told your mother to accompany you to your room. Then, she assisted you to go to your bedroom. When your mom asked you why were you crying, you started to cry once again. You told your mom about what had happened and she’s understand. After crying a lot, you’ve got tired and fell into a deep sleep.

You felt lonely as Seyong’s not here with you. A day without him felt like a thousand years without your heart . The next day and the next day and the next day and so on were dull like more duller than grey colour.

( end flashback)