His Legacy

Toy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Jihyo walked towards the body,she was stunned.The body on the road is Gary."Oppa?Is that you?Oppa,don't play with me...Wake up...oppa..",Jihyo was heartbroken and tears were b in her eyes,threatening to drop out any minute.The crowd saw what happened and whispering sounds .Some said,"How sad!Such a good man for him to save his girlfriend..."

Then Jihyo put two fingers under Gary's nostrils and she realized that Gary wasn't even breathing.Jihyo was dreaded for her life and her tears burst out of her eyes.She didn't do this before because she doesn't want to be on the news but she'd have to.She was just too sad.

She wanted to commit suicide in the past just seeing the boy in front of her saying cheesy words to another girl but she can't.Now she can commit suicide thinking that Gary is dead and she herself also wants to be dead with him.

"Move away!I want to kill myself!Don't stop me!",Jihyo was getting crazier by the minute until a female's voice rang in her ears and she saw an arm holding her arm."Eonnie!Please!Gary oppa doesn't want to see you like this!",the voice rang out."Go away!Don't stop me!",she struggled until she was angry and snapped her head up.It was her best friend,Jung In.

"J...Jung In?I thought you went home already.",Jihyo was shocked but didn't show it and covered her feelings under her cold face."Eonnie!Listen to me!You can't just die like that!He saved you by using his life and now you kill yourself?!Do you know how sad will he be if he knew that you were dead after saving you?!"

Jung In was getting louder and louder and a smacking sound was heard from Jihyo's left cheek.Jihyo was stunned seeing Jung In becoming so brave.Jihyo's voice was raspy,"Alright,I won't commit suicide,but how about Gary oppa?"."Oppa's manager will send a fax to Gary's parents under Gary oppa's company name,so don't worry eonnie.",Jung In persuaded her.

Jihyo eyes were red and puffy after she cried.When Gary's parents received the fax,they were stunned but they have to accept Gary's death.When they are at cemetery,Gary's mother cried and beat her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter