Her Wrongings

Toy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 years ago

Running Man just started at 2011 and were recruiting 8 hosts for the show.Then,the candidates who were chosen are the always cheerful national MC Yoo Jae Suk ,the buff but gentle Kim Jong Kook, the big-nosed and caring Ji Suk Jin , reggae singer Ha Dong Hoon(known as Haha) ,the model-turned-actor Lee Kwang Soo ,actor and known as the flower boy Song Joong Ki ,singer-turned-actress Lizzy and the rapper of Leessang Kang Hee Gun(known as Kang Gary).

The show turned out smoothly much more than they thought.Until episode 8, an actress Song Ji Hyo came to the show as a guest.All the members oohed and aahed at the beauty of Jihyo.While they are doing a mission, Gary who is with his partner was mesmerized by the beauty of Jihyo and caused him and his partner lost in the race.

Gary's partner then was disappointed with Gary and began blabbering nonsense to Gary."Yah oppa,why are you looking at Jihyo eonnie everytime we do a mission...",the latter blabbered.Then,Gary snapped,"Can you just shut up?",sending death glares to the latter.The latter just shut ,not wanting Gary sending death glares to herself.

"Song Ji Hyo ,how can you be so beautiful?",Gary mused.

2016 Jihyo's imagination

"Yah,oppa!Stop can you?!",Jihyo squealed and giggling while Gary was tickling her."Oppa is bad.Not gonna play with you.",Jihyo pouted and turned away to the bedroom."Ahh,Jihyo mian.Don't go please?I'm bored here.",Gary whimpered seeing Jihyo walking towards the bedroom.Jihyo then chuckled,"Arraso oppa.I'll play with you.But!Tickling is prohibited.Don't tickle me."

"Jihyo yah,"Gary paused.Jihyo hummed in response."I just don't know why I would fall into your beauty spell.You're just too beautiful for me.",Gary said while ruffling Jihyo's hair."So am I too beautiful for you?Then I'm going to Bo Bo's house tomorrow.",Jihyo pouted and fake walking to the room.

"Yah..Jihyo it's for real...Don't leave me?",Gary stared at Jihyo with his puppy eyes.Jihyo just can't stand his aeygo and lost to him."Arraso King Gary.I'm not gonna leave the palace.",Jihyo said while bowing 90 degrees."That's my girl.",Gary said while signalling her to get up.After Jihyo got up,Gary stole a kiss from her.

"Yah oppa!I didn't ask for it!",Jihyo said."But my lips asked for you.",Gary said cheesily.Jihyo's face became tomato red after hearing Gary's cheesy words."Ok fine.For this time only.",Jihyo put her index finger on Gary's lips."Now my turn.",Jihyo smirked and kissed Gary deeply.Gary was shocked seeing Jihyo making such a brave move but he just went over and kissed Jihyo deeply too.

Gary felt a burning sensation in his body.His body needs he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter