Chapter 2: New Friends

Look At Me

Dara was now inside the cafeteria sitting alone in one of the tables.She was preparing to eat her lunch when suddenly the CEO a.k.a Kwon Jiyong came in the cafeteria, He was seemingly searching for someone and when he spotted her, He immediately went to her.

 

"Oh, why are you here? I thought you are going to have lunch with Nana?" She asked as soon as Jiyong reached her.

 

"I just wanted to check on you. If you were really telling the truth or you were lying, about having other friends to accompany you. And guess what?? I was right! You were really lying." He told her accusingly.

 

"I-I am not!" She defended herself, stuttering.

 

"You're really bad at lying, Dee. Now, come with me cause you're going to have lunch with us!" He made her stood up. then he held her wrist and was about to start dragging her. But, she remained rooted at her spot.

 

"Jiyong, I am not lying! They are just late." She reasoned but Jiyong just raised a brow at her, obviously not believing her. She was now darting her eyes everywhere hoping to see the two office mates. And like God heard her prayers. The two office mates at elevator earlier suddenly went inside the cafeteria.

 

She suddenly peeled jiyong's grasp on her wrist and went to the two. She draped her arms on their shoulders which shocked the girls. And to add more to their shock dara pulled them towards Jiyong.

 

"See, Jiyong, I wasn't lying." She smiiled at him, while the other two just furrowed their eyebrows in confusion.

 

"Huh?" The two muttered confiousingly. Dara then looked at them with pleading eyes like saying. 'Please... ride along.' 

 

"You told me your gonna accompany me this lunch, right?" Dara lied and the two latters understanding the look that Dara gave them a while just nodded their head.

 

"Oh, Jiyong, I already proved that I really have company right now." Dara then pulled off her draped arm around the two girls. She went behind Jiyong slightly pushing him. "Now, You can go in peace and have lunch with your girlfriend. She might be waiting for too long for you." She added.

 

"Okay, Okay! I'm sorry again about my broken promise." Jiyong turned to her and she just smiled in response. "It's okay! Now go! shoo! shoo!" She shooed Jiyong away jokingly. 

 

"I'll get going now!" He bid goodbye and ruffled her hair before going out of the cafeteria.

 

After that Dara then faced the two office mates. "I'm sorry about a while ago. Just really had to do it." She apologized and was about to bow but, one of them stopped her.

 

"It's okay, Miss Park!" The other one assured. Dara then looked at them again and smiled. "Thank you!" She muttered.

 

"No worries, Miss Park!" Both answered smilingly.

 

Suddenly a idea popped out of Dara's mind to thank the two. 

 

"How about I treat you both for lunch?" She offered.

 

"No need, Miss Park." One of the two declined but, Dara was already determined to treat the two.

 

"Just for thanking you! please?" She pleaded with her puppy eyes that no can resist.

 

"O-Okay." The two gave up.

 

She beamed at them and took her bag from the table, placing her lunch box inside.

 

They now started heading out.

 

"Oh. by the way what's the name of the both of you?" Dara asked while they where walking towards the parking lot.

 

"Uh... My name is Yuka, Miss Park." The girl beside her said. "And she is Hyonie." Yuka the pointed towards the girl beside her.

 

"Oh, You can just call me Dara. Since were firends now!" She smiled wildely at them noticing that they keep on calling her 'Miss Park'.

 

"F-Friends?" Yuka asked in shock.

 

"Yeah! Is it okay?" Dara asked shyly.

 

"Of course!" The other two corused smiling.

 

"Yehey!"Dara jumped happily.

 

'Miss Park- Imean Dara is really cute!' They thought.

 

They finally reached the parking lot and they went inside Dara's car. She of course took the driver seat while Yuka took the seat next to her and Hyoni settled at the back seat.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

DARA

 

I'm now driving the car going to one of the restaurants not far from the company. We are all silent. Shy, I guess.

 

"So... when did you enter the company?" I broke the silence.

 

"Uhhmm... I entered the company just 3 months ago." Yuka answered. I nodded.

 

"Oh, How about you, Hyoni?" I asked.

 

"Well, just also 3 months ago but, Yuka was 1 week earlier than me." Hyonie explained.

 

I nodded again in understandment. 

 

"How about you?" Yuka asked me.

 

"Well..." I pondered for a moment. "Ten and a Half month. I just have one and one-half month at the company." I explained vaugley.

 

"Why?" Hyoni suddenlyasked.

 

"You see, I just worked there for training purposes. After that I'll take over my Family's own company." I answered.

 

"Oh..." They both nodded.

 

There was a silence for a moment, when suddenly Hyoni's question made me almost stop from driving.

 

"Uhmm... Can I ask you something?" Hyoni shyly asked.

 

"Go on." I encouraged her to continue.

 

"Why aren't you and CEO Kwon dating?" I found myself choking my own saliva after hearing her question.

 

Hyoni and Yuka immediately patted my back. "Oh! Dara, sorry for that shocking question. I mean... silly of me to ask that. Of course it's because Mister Kwon is already dating someone." Hyoni apologized while also answering her own question.

 

I then, straightened up and smiled slightly at them. I felt the sting at my heart. UGHHH! "Yeah... He's already dating someone and Besides we're just bestfriends, nothing more." I smiled at them acting cheerfull but me eyes surely betraid me. I just quickly looked straight ahead to hide it.

 

Crap! Dara, you shouldn't be feeling this! I scolded myself. 

 

After that we just stayed silent. Luckily we already arrived at our destination.

 

"We're here!" I announced breaking the akward atmosphere.

 

We went out of my car and was about to head inside when I suddenly noticed to figures eating inside. Right away I pulled the two back to car.

 

"L-let's just not here." I stuttered at the two when they looked at me questionally.

 

"Why?" Yuka asked.

 

"Uhmmm... Because, You see, Jiyong and his girlfriend is there and I don't want to ruin their moment." I answered. And thank goodness they didn't dig any further and just nodded their head.

 

I know Jiyong's attitude and surely he'll insist on having us join him and Nana which, I DON'T want. Why? Simply because...

 

 don't want to add more sting to my heart as to how much I'm already feeling right now.

 

I just want to luagh bitterly right now. Why do I even feel this sting? Stupid Dara. 

 

_________________

 

I just brought them to the restaurant across the street which also serves delicious foods. We had a happy chat and I think we grew closer.

 

After that we went back to the company and I didn't saw Jiyong the whole time I was back. I guess Nana needed his time again.

 

I went home telling Bom I'm already full and tired. I then, went straight to my room. I change to my PJs and just slammped myself on my bed facing the ceiling, thinking things.

.

.

.

.

.

 

I guess it the best to meet new people now. I don't what will happen later, tommorow. I might just woke up She already stole His time, leaving me with no one.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Author's Note:

 

There! update! 

 

what do you thing???

 

HUHUHUHU dara T.T

 

Vote and Comment jusseyoooo!!!

 

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORTTT!!! ^.^~~~~

 

-Jiyongied