High school days

We meet again

 

Lhian

“Annyeonghaseyo noona!” I heard a familiar voice. It’s my admirer.

“Dongho!” as I hugged him. Dongho is one of my avid customers; he just doesn’t go to my shop to buy flowers. He really comes to visit me.

“Noona, you’re so pretty today. I just came here to introduce my new friend.” He excitedly said. “Minyoung-ah come here! Noona is kind so don’t be shy.” He looks at me again. “Noona, this is Minyoung, my new friend.”

“Annyeong Minyoung-ssi! Joneun Lhian imnida. Or you can call me “unnie.” I smiled at her. She looks familiar. She’s wearing this huge sweater, a bonnet, and huge glasses.

“Annyeong Lhian unnie. It’s nice to meet you.” She finally replied as she bowed.

“Minyoung, you don’t have to be so formal. Noona is very cool. And look at her,  she’s so pretty like what I’ve told you right?”

“Ne, she’s very pretty.”

I couldn’t help but smile with these two.

“Oh, you two! Did you come here just to say that?” I giggled.

“Hmm, well, I’ll buy some flowers for umma. I’ll just go and pick some.” Dongho said. He starts to walk around. I’m left with Minyoung. She looks really shy because she bows most of the time.

“I think I’ve seen you here before? Am I right?” I tried to start a conversation so she would be comfortable.

“Ahmm..A..a..ani.” She stuttered.

“Come on, don’t deny it. I know that you were here last time. If I can remember it correctly, you were the the one having a hard time to write something on that card."

“Ahm, sorry unnie. You’re right. I’m here most of the time. I didn’t know that he comes here too.”

“Yes, he does. But you know what? You’re the first girl friend he brought here.”

Girlfriend? Aniyo… I’m not his girlfriend.” She couldn’t hide her blushing cheeks anymore.

“You like Dongho, don’t you? And those flowers were for him, right?” This time I tried to catch her off guard. Well, I’ve been there, done that so I know how a high school acts like when her crush is around.

 “Like? Dongho? Aniyo!” I guess I scared her. She couldn’t even look at me. But her shyness and burning cheeks just confirmed it. So cute!

“Araseo. Why do you look so scared? Did I scare you?” I worriedly asked. But even before she gets the chance to reply…

“Noona, what are you talking about? Why do you look so serious?” Dongho interfered.

“It’s nothing Dongho. Anyway, have you picked some flowers already?” I asked

“Yes noona!” He said sweetly.

“Alright! I’m gonna leave you two now. Thanks for visiting my shop. And by the way, on February, we’ll have some promotions and surprises so I hope you guys will be there.”

“Of course, we’ll be there! We’ll support noona! Right, Minyoung-ah?”

“Ne, ne..”

“Thank you guys! Nice meeting you again Minyoung. And about my question? Don’t worry about it, I guess, I’m the only one who noticed it yet.” I winked at her and smiled to make her feel that her secret is safe with me.

The two left my shop with a smile. Aish, these teenagers. I suddenly remember my high school days.

Kevin

“Yes noona, I will arrive tomorrow morning.”

“Omg Kevin! Why didn’t you tell me? We could have prepared for a welcome party for you.” My sister, Deanna, said excitedly.

“No need for that Dee. I just want to see you and be there. So just wait for me at the airport, okay?”

“Ne, ne, ne… I miss you so much Kevin! I can’t believe that after a couple of years, I’ll see you again.”

“I miss you too. I’ll see you soon. I love you.” I said before hanging up the phone.

Excitement is what fills my heart today. Korea is my mother country yet I’ve never been there in a long time. As far as I can remember, the last time I went there was like five years ago and I only stayed for a week. But this time, I’ll be staying for good. Although, there is one more thing that makes me more excited…that is the mere fact that somewhere in Seoul, I might see her again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surprising Dongho and Minyoung moment right there! And there will be more so wait for it. And yay! Kevin's back! Did you miss him? Because I did! Haha!

Subcribe, comments and enjoy! ^^