Remember Me Part. 2: If Only (Kryber)

Random Shots For Ya All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Amber woke up feeling the pain hitting her head, and the light touching her eyes. She slowly sat down looking around in the process, wondering where on earth she was, because never in her life did she see a place like the one she was in right now.

 

 

 

 

- Well, hello there! Finally awake - A woman came inside the room with a smile.

 

 

That was when reality hit Amber.

 

 

- What am I doing here? - She asked with a frown to the nurse. She looked at the name tag of the uniform -. Ms. Bae.

 

 

 

- Oh, please - The nurse smiled -, call me Joohyun - She added looking at the papers on her hands -. They told me you wouldn't remember anything - Joohyun continued -, but I had prepared everything you need so you can understand what happened to you.

 

 

 

- Can I know what it is? - Amber asked with a small smile.

 

 

 

- Yes. BUT! - Joohyun grinned -. First things first. Your check up!

 

 

 

>>>

 

 

 

Amber stared at the grave in front of her, her eyes couldn't help but to water up, and she felt how pieces of her heart started to fall. She trembled feeling something cold around her, but decided to ignore it because maybe she's just starting to imagine things.

 

 

 

Jung Soojung

October 24, 1994 - October 24, 2017

 

Good daughter, good woman

Rest In peace

 

 

 

- So, it's true - Amber's voice broke as she looked at the newspaper on her hands:

 

 

 

 

Girls dies in car accident.

 

 

Last night, on October 24th at 8:37 pm, the police reported the collision of two cars. The people involved in the accident were identified as Amber J. Liu, Choi Sulli and Jung Soojung.

 

 

About the collision the police reports "Liu had the green light while Choi, the driver of the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter