Memories (Soosica)

Random Shots For Ya All
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR'S POV:

 

Sooyoung has always been with Jessica, no matter what Jessica does, Sooyoung is there. Jessica is grateful for that...

 

...

 

When Jessica moved to Korea:

 

"Nice to meet you!" Mrs. Choi said happily while holding a cake "Please take this home made cake as a welcome" she handed Mrs. Jung the cake.

 

Mrs. Jung smiled "Mommy..." a little girl went beside the latter while holding Mrs. Jung leg shyly "Mommy, who are they?" the little girl asked. 

 

"They are our neighborhoods, Sooyeon-ah" Mrs. Jung replied and Jessica pouted cutely "Introduce yourself, darling" her mother encouraged but Jessica shook her head "Sorry, she's a but shy"

 

"Omo, what a cute kid!" Mrs. Choi said and looked at her daughter "Sooyoung-ah, look, a new friend!"

 

Sooyoung looked at Jessica but the latter glared at her "UMMA! SHE'S SCARY!"

 

---

 

When Jessica first entered to school:

 

She looked around shyly, not used to the country nor the school yet. She didn't have many friends since her cold looks always scared people "I miss home..." she mumbled pouting.

 

"BUT THIS IS YOUR HOME!" 

 

"AH!!!" Jessica jumped startled as Sooyoung suddenly appeared in front of her "YAH! Your scared me!"

 

"That was the point, duh" Sooyoung said calmly "Why you alone?"

 

Jessica pouted again "I don't have friends here"

 

"Maybe because you look scary"

 

"Say what again?"

 

Sooyoung zipped at Jessica's glare. She then smiled "Let's be friends then!" she exclaimed "I, Choi Sooyoung, will be your best friend!"

 

---

 

When Jessica was sick, Sooyoung was always there:

 

"Achooo!" Jessica covered her nose and mouth and groaned right after. Sooyoung who was in front of her stared at her silently, she didn't like to see Jessica sick "Why are you sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter