Captured in loneliness

Survivor

 

As Jihoon walked to class, he started to realize something. Okay, no, that was a lie. He has known it for a while now.

 

The thing is, Jihoon thinks he's a little sad. Not a lot, but maybe just a little.

Not all the time, but sometimes it just hits him how unhappy he truly is, as he stared right back at the sadness inside him and the only thing he could think about are the mistakes he has made, all the people who left and the wrong turns he had taken.

 

In all honestly, there had always been something relentless gnawing inside him, but Jihoon didn’t know what it was and he didn’t really want to find out either. 

 

If he truly had to be honest with himself, he knew what was wrong with him, but he would never allow himself to say it out loud.

Jihoon was lonely and had been for quite awhile.

 

 

But he was afraid.

Afraid to admit the truth, so he refused to give the feeling a name, because the fear of it getting worse than it already was, was there.

Admitting that that he was lonely would make it personal and Oh Jihoon doesn't do personal.

 

Either way, he really didn't need this right now, so he ignored it.  Jihoon liked to keep his head busy, so the thoughts would never resurface again. 

 

He walked inside the classroom and sat in his small corner, where he usually would look outside and spy on what other people were doing, not caring about how creepy people thought that was.

 

He put on a pair of black sunglassesarrow-10x10.png, so the light wouldn’t disturb his eyes anymore, even though It still hurt quite a lot.

He found his pair of headphones, shoved them into his ears and started to listen to some low music.
 

I empty my drink but it gets filled with loneliness

I should’ve just given in, why did I argue all the time?

Even the trash bag thrown away on the street

Makes a lonely sound in the wind

All I did was color you in my white, blank paper

But then I realized, it already became a finished picture

You and I are like cell phones

When we’re apart, you know we’ll be broken

Only your scent completes me

Hurry and hug me

 

I can only see you

I can only see you alone

Look, I’m fair with everyone else but you

Now I can’t live a day without you, please

 

 

As he looked around in his class and really looked at his classmates, he realized why he preferred being alone.

Those fake eyes and smiles was the reason why he didn't have the courage to go anywhere near any of them. The fear of getting hurt or betrayed would always be at the back of his mind.

 

Humans are selfish creatures.

 

As soon as they feel like people aren't needed in their life anymore, they throw them away and act like they don't exist anymore. No explaination or reason. They just leave you hanging like you never meant anything. 

And you know what the saddest thing is?

People don't even get a single warning and suddenly they are tossed away like a piece of paper without any explanation. 
 

Hold me tight, hug me

Can you trust me, can you trust me

can you trust me

Pull me in tight

Hold me tight, hug me

Can you trust me, can you trust me

Please, please, please pull me in and hug me

 

You still shine

You’re still like a scented flower

Now trust me, hold me once again

So I can feel you, hold me

 

Without you, I can’t breathe

I’m nothing without you

Open my closed heart, drench my heart

So I can feel you, hold me

 

That’s why humans are awful, cruel creatures.
 

Your arms, your warmth, your heart

I want to see it all, I beg you

This moment, even the warm flower scented wind

Even the sky without a singlearrow-10x10.png cloud

Everything feels cold and I’m even scared of the clear sky

If you’re not here, I’m just a corpse, so how can I breathe?

It hurts, I’m always cry cry cry

I’m going crazy, exhausted without you

I think of you without stopping

I hate it all, I hate every single day

It makes me cry, ring ding dong

If there’s a chance, I’ll catch you

I’m running, it’s starting, count down

I’m ready to be cut by your rose-like embrace, as I hold you again

 

I can only see you

I can only see you alone

Look, I’m fair with everyone else but you

Now I can’t live a day without you, please

 

Escape.

Jihoon wants to escape this life and find his happiness.

 

Maybe death was the escape he needed to find his happiness. So many people are afraid of the unknown and that includes death, but what people don't realize is that death is not cruel. It's a part of life.

 

It's strange that so many people fear death, when life actually hurts so much more than death does. Or maybe it's just him that feels like that.

 

He titled his head and slightly shrugged his shoulders, because who cares? It didn't really matter anyway.

He was knocked out of his thoughts, when the teacher suddenly arrived with three other students.

 

The girls started to squeal when they looked the boys. One of them had orange dyed hair, pale skin and was well built.

Not that the others didn't have any muscles. Jihoon could see that the strawberry haired one was lean and had an average height, while the last one was tall and dark haired like the first one. 

 

“They are quite handsome,” Jihoon couldn't help but smile a bit as he stared at them. 

Jihoon took the headphones of out his ears, so he didn't have to listen to Mr. Kim scolding him later. He already got scolded once today. He was definitely not in the mood for another.

 

“Silence class and let the boys introduce themselves,” Mr. Kim said and gestured the three boys to get started.

 

“My name is Kim Taehyung, but please call me V,” V cheerfully smiled at the class and waved.

The whole class was squealing while Jihoon couldn't help, but smile when he was V's smile, that looked like it lighted the whole room up. 

“Jeon Jungkook,” the tall one simply introduced himself and gave the class a small smile.

 

Jihoon got a big shock and almost fell out of his seat in surprise, when the girl, a few seats away from his, started to scream louder.

He shot her a dirty look and calmly told himself to calm down before he ended up killing a .

 

What Jihoon didn’t notice was the three boys taking a quick glance towards him, but quickly looking away as he looked at the blackboard again. 

 

“I’m Park Jimin, nice to meet y’all” Jimin stated and grinned.

 

The screams got louder and Jihoon almost ended up killing the girl a few seats away his, for almost destroying his hearing, but luckily for her, Mr. Kim got them to shut up, before anything happened. 

 

New Chapter guys. Hope you enjoy the story, because I certainly do ^^ Take care of yourself and stay healthy