Epilogue

One Shot - I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hii~~ As i promise,this story will have an epilog aaand its here X'D
hope you all like it :'3

1 month later…

                Someone is staring outside from the windows that put beside the bed.The patient bed.The person in wearing an all white patient garment.A bandage was put on the throat of the person.An IV needle is beside and a small bedside table with a fresh white lily on the top of it.

                The person keep looking at the clouded sky outside with blank stare.The light on the eyes is gone and its looks like the person mind is somewhere else while the body is here.Then,suddenly the room door open and a man with a cap come inside the room,but the person on the bed still not cut their gaze from the windows.The man then pull the chair beside the bed and sit there as if he do it everyday.

“Hey,how are you today?” he ask the person,but doesn’t get a reply.The man sight and took the person hand to gain their attention.And it did.The person turn their head to him but the blank look on their eyes remains.

“How long are you going to keep quiet…(y/n)? Its been a month you keep silent and wont respond me or the other boys.”  The man then took off his cap and reveale his now dark grey hair who’s belongs to no one but Min Yoongi.He look at you with a hurtful smile because you refuse to talk to him since the time you woke up after he save you from your suicide incident.

                Right after Jimin black out,he came rushing in (y/n) house because he had a bad feeling.He tried to call you but you wont answer it.He also tried to call Jimin but the result was similar.So he quickly rush over to your place.Only to find both (y/n) and Jimin in critical state inside her bathroom.He immedietly call the ambulance and wait impatiently,don’t know what he should do to calm his panic state.Right after the medic came,he told the medic what happened and join the medic to the hospital. A week after the incident,the doctor told him that (y/n) already woke up.The poison she drunk taking the effect longer than she expected.The poison only make her heart stop working for a moment,but not make her die.So the medic still can save her.The same with Jimin.But there is a problem with his case.

                He still wont woke up until now…

                When (y/n) woke up,Yoongi immedietly see her,but the first question that escape her lips are :

“Where is Jimin..?”

 

               

“(y/n), can you please just talk to me? “ Yoongi tried to talk to you again.You look at his sad eyes for a second.There is a guilty and asshame creeping from inside of you because he is the one who found you tried to die and save you.You don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter