Sequel

One Shot - I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hii~~ Since there is someone ask me about what happen next,whether jimin going to continue his relationship with his current gf or not and ask me to make the sequel. I think i could do it and yes i am. Nowadays, Jimin keep stealing my focus *sorry Yoongi* so yeah. its kinda fun making this part :''D
Anyway, heres the sequel and (hopefully) the last part of this series. Enjoy~ And please give me some comments about this sequel. Either it is good enough or not :'' Thank youuu~~

 

It’s been three months after the suicide accident.And after that I heard a whole story of (y/n). About her depression, about her mother rejection,about his abusive father.And I feel like a biggest jerk for ignoring her even when the night she come to our dorm with wounded body,I choose not to notice it. Im too focused on my own happinese by throwing aside the very person who will always stay by my side even after I hurt her.

                Now she live in the same apartment building but in different room with us. I cant just let her get back to that house again. Her father now is in prison because of his abusive action toward his own daughter.I cant forgot his expression when (y/n) return to her house after being hospitalize with me for 2 months. His face become red with anger and he grabed her hair forcully and shouting some cursing and hurtful words to her. Me with Yoongi hyung who accompany us immedietly hold back that jerk and called the police.After that,our members told (y/n) and force her to live with us. She refuse to live with us in the same room,but agree when Jin hyung said she could live as our neighbor.Its better than still live in that damn house right? I don’t know what kind of trick again she will pull if I leave her in there.

                Nowadays,I keep my full focus on her beside my job.I always by herside and support her. She is a bit distance at me lately,but Yoongi hyung said its probably because of her guilt and ashame for her suicide attempt. I told her that it was ok and I forgive her.She shouldn’t be the one who apologize. It should be me. And me only. By keeping her by my side is my only way to repay my sins who I know will never got paid. But I was happy of it.Because after those incident,I might realize something I don’t get before.

I like her.

No.

I love her.

Damn love her.

                After waking up from my comma,I wondering myself why im so happy when the first person I saw is her? Why butterflies keep flying inside my stomatch? Why I want to surface those wide smile she used to have? And why I have the needs to protect her not as a sister like a told her before but…more like a girl? After so many though, and deep thinking about it,I soon accept the final conclution. Im madly in love for her.

“Yah,Jim.Are you even listening? “ (y/n) said while waving his hand infront of my face,bring me back to reality.I smile at her.

“ee….Yes..Actually,no…sorry.I was thinking about something.What is it again?” I ask her. She pouted and look at me with serious eyes.

“I said, where is Eun Haa? You haven’t been with her for entire 3 months. She must be worried a lot about you.”

My smile instantly dropped when she mention of my girlfriend name. Eunhaa…(y/n) right. I haven’t seen her for three months. Maintly because I refuse her invitation or dates. I even ignoring her when she visiting me on the hospital. I know I shouldn’t do that but I just waiting for the right time. Time to end everything with her. I don’t want to hurt her but if I keep staying with her but my mind and heart are belongs to (y/n), it just hurt her more.

“Oh yeah…I haven’t. Maybe I should go seeing her soon.Are you gonna coming with me?” I ask her,but she shaking her head.

“No way Jim. I don’t want to ruin your romantic dates.So go call her now and have fun with her. Don’t worry about me. I wont make the same mistakes again. I promise.” She promise me. I nodded at her and I unconsciously do something I never do to her before. I grab her head gently and press my lips on her forehead. She frozen on her spot and I quickly stood up from the couch to call Eunhaa.

After I called and invite Eunhaa to our dorm,she immedietly hug me and saying how much she missed me.I felt a little guilt for her when im thinking about what im gonna say to her later,but its better than she found out later.I hug her for a moment before finally release her. She look at me with those loving eyes I used to like.

Used

I don’t know when but my love for this girl slowly falling out from me. I still like her but not like as a girl,but rather as a…friend? I don’t know.I smile a little at her and told her to sit with me in the couch. She wrap her hands on one of my hand.

“Jimin,you don’t know how much I m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter