I Need U

One Shot - I Need U
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Park Jimin,are a really close friend since kids that nearly everyone in Busan know about you two. Many people think that the two of you are dating, but you and Jimin denied it by saying that ‘we’re just best friends’. Well,you used to said it,but not for now. You realize that the entire time,you start developing a feeling toward your so called best friend.You know that he doesn’t have the same feeling with you,but you atleast want him to know it.So you decide to confess to him.

You called him on your last day on your high school and confess to him.But he reject you.Almost immedietly.Saying that he doesn’t have the same feeling as you and said that he only though you as his sister.Beside,he decide that he want to enter the Entertaint company in Seoul and probably going to debut soon,and remind you about the dating rules.Eventhough its really hurts he reject you,being you, you forgive him and understand his reasons and offering him to stay being a friends like before.And he accept it.

A year passed.Now you are studying in one university in Seoul.You move in a small apartment since you only live alone while your parents are still in Busan.Jimin already debut as an idol like he dreams of and their band is really popular in Seoul. Sometimes,Jimin will invite you to see him practice in their studio and introduce you to his bandmates. Its not long before you become close with the boys and sometimes one of them will ask you out with them.Eventhough that,you still have eyes for Jimin and him only.The other boys notice this and tried to make both of you get together but you refure them and said that Jimin only think you as a sister.

One day,Jimin suddenly ask you out for some coffee on your favorite coffee shop.You accept his offer and told him you will be there after you finish your assighment on your campus.When you arrive,you see him sitting on your favorite spot.You see him really nervous about something.Deep inside your heart,you really wish that he will accept your feeling for him now.But you know really well that it wouldn’t happen so you get rid of that though immedietly.You walk to his seat and greet him.He look up at you happily and friend hugging you.You can feel your heart beat raising immedietly but you tried to hide it.You smile at him and sat down.

“Your favorite? Hot café latte with extra caramel?” he ask you your favorite and you nodded. You two remember what you guys like and dislike very much.Being friends with him for so long,that doesn’t sounds weird isn’t it.

“So,Jimin. What are you’re going to tell me? I know you have something in mind right now.” You said to him.He smile shyly and scratch his back neck nervously.

“Am I too obvious? “

“Yes, but don’t forget that im your best friend. I can read you like an open book.” You said to him and he chuckle softly.You love his laugh voice and how you wish that he would do it for you everyday.But you don’t want be a selfish girl.

“Um…(y/n) do you still remember Lee Eun ha? Our friend from middle school before and my crush back then?” he ask you.You raise your eyebrow and nodded slowly at him.Telling him to continue.

“Well…I meet with her last week and she is now a model for some magazine.She become much more beautiful than the last time I remember her and I can feel that I still have a feeling for her.So yesterday I ask her out and….and she accept me!”Jimin said in really happy tone. For a second,your smile drop drastically.But the next second,you smile again.He is your best friend.Maybe you have a crush at him but he did not.So,you though that seeing him happy already making you happy.

You cant be selfish (y/n).He is your best friend after all.Even if he is dating someone,its not like he will forget you,right? You though to yourself.

“Wow finally.Congratz chimchim. I told you she will finally notice you right?” you tried your best to hide your hurt and it did fooling him.

“Yeah..i know that everything you said is right.Im glad I listen to you and keep my feeling to her.I wish I could do the same to you.”

You could.If you just accept me.You think but get rid of it.

“Aah~ I will miss my chimchim very much since he already being taken right now.”

“Hey, its not like I will forget about you or leav you behind.Eventhough she is my girlfriend,you still my best friend.” He said while holding one of my hand.I can tell that my cheek become a shade of pink right now,but Jimin didn’t notice it.Or trying not to notice it.

“Sure sure.But wont your girlfriend wil be jealous of me? “

“Nah…she wont.I can guaranted it. I promise we will just be like usuall.” He said to you.You smile at him and taking his promise.You believe that he will keep his words like he always do.But it looks like he did not this time…

 

Five months already passed.You,still being yourself.Trying your best at school,work and do nothing.But different with your very best friend,Jimin. He did said that he will not change and will not forget about you.But he did. This past five month,he rarely seeing you.You guys never spend your weekend together again.One of the reasons are his tight schedule.But the other reasons is his girlfriend. She is not Jimin first priority.Whenever you ask him to join in your little talk time at your favorite shop,he always decline saying that he have a date or have to company his girlfriend.You didn’t mind at first. Heck,you don’t have any reasons to feel sad about it. She is his girlfriend.You are just an ordinary girl who used to be his best friend.He rarely text,call or video calling you.

“She is his girlfriend (y/n). You cant be selfish.”

Those words that always coming out from your mouth. You don’t want to hate him so you keep telling lies to yourself.And you just hope that he will finally return to being your bestfriend after this.

 

2 years later…

 

                Its getting worst.From ignoring you to completely forgetting you.Jimin already erase you completely from his world.He forget about your birthday. He didn’t come at your recital. He didn’t seeing you at all. He really forget about you.

And to make it worst,your parents finally decide to get divorce and your mother leave you.Now you live with your father. But he,also change like Jimin.He change from your caring and loving father to a really abusive and violence man.He keep getting hope in drunk state and beat you up until he satisfied.He blames you for his lost of love.He keep telling you that you are the reasons why your mother leave him.But in reality,you didn’t have any idea why your mother leave him.You tried talking to your mom but apparently she is now married to another man and told you to never call her again and forget about her.

One day,he mercilessly beat you up until you could no longer hold it.You push your drunk father away and run away as far as you could.There is only one place that appear on your mind right now.

Jimin.

 

So you walk to his dorm and brace yourself with that he and the other boys would say to you.You knock the door and Taehyung open the door for you.The moment he realize your state,he immedietly bring you to the living room and ask you what happen.Jin comeback with a first aid kit and Jungkook with a water basket in his hands.They clean your wound and patch it before Yoongi ask you again.

“(y/n)-ah…what exactly happen with you? Its been some month we met and you come in this state.What happen?” he ask you in worried tone.The other boys also waiting for your answer,but you didn’t answer them.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter