XiuChen and SuLay

Beautiful Target

Jongdae was on his way from class to the closet, when Minseok came up to him. "Jongdae." He called him. "I don't have time for you." Jongdae said, trying to ignore him. "Let me talk to you." He asked him. "Fine." Jongdae gave in. "Do you like me?" Minseok suddenly asked, shocking Jongdae. He widened his eyes and his mouth hung slightly open. "Jongdae?" Minseok called him again. Jongdae suddenly looked angry as he turned around and ran. Minseok followed him. Jongdae went all the way to the closet. He went straight to Baekhyun and yelled. "Did you tell him!?" Baekhyun looked confused. "Tell him what? I haven't seen Minseok all day." Baekhyun told him. "Then how does he know!? You're the only one I told!" Jongdae said. "I don't know. Ask him." Baekhyun shrugged. Jongdae turned to look at Minseok. "If you let me finish, we wouldn't have even came here." Minseok told him. "Shut up! How do you know?!" Jongdae told him. "Well, it was kind of obvious." Minseok shrugged. "What!? Is it true, was I being obvious!?" He turned to ask Baekhyun. "Oh my god, the whole school probably realized it!" He panicked. "Calm down, Jongdae." Minseok told him, but that seemed to make him worry even more. "Gaah! I'm so stupid!" Jongdae whined. "Jongdae." Minseok called. Jongdae slowly looked up. "Stop overreacting. You haven't even heard my answer yet." Minseok told him. "What answer? That you regret regretting yourself?" Minseok raised an eyebrow and then shook his head. "I see how much you mean it. Kind of. So, I'd like to make this work." He told him. "Really? Oh my god, are you lying to me!?" Minseok shook his head. Jongdae slowly smiled. Minseok smiled at him and they hugged. They spent the lunch in the closet, cuddling.

 

When school was done, Jongdae went over to Minseok's house. He got introduced to his family's members. Jongdae was a bit sad that Minseok introduced him as a friend but he understands. He would do the same with his family. Later, they went into Minseok's room. Apparently, Minseok shared a room with his brother so, they had to act like friends until he was gone. "I can breathe!" Jongdae joked, when Minseok's brother said he was leaving. Minseok laughed. Jongdae wrapped his arms around Minseok. "I just wanted to get close to you..." He told him. Suddenly, the door opened and Minseok's brother came in. He looked at them with wide eyes. Jongdae retracted his arms. "I forgot my keys..." Minseok's brother awkwardly said as he went to get them. He left again and Jongdae sighed. "Is there a way we can guarantee no one will come in?" Jongdae wondered. "We can lock the door but, they'll get suspicious." Minseok told him. Jongdae slightly pouted. A few minutes passed and Jongdae thought it'd be okay to just lean on Minseok's shoulder. As he was laying, he stared at Minseok's face, admiring it from up close. Suddenly the door opened. Minseok's sister came in. "Oppa! Can you help me with my homework?" She asked him, ignoring the fact that they were basically cuddling. Jongdae removed himself and made room for her. "Sure." He told her. After a long time of Jongdae glaring at Minseok's sister, who wouldn't stop asking questions, she finally left. "Sorry." Minseok apologized. "It's fine." Jongdae told him. "I just wanted to do more stuff with you." Jongdae admit. "Let's go to your house next time." Minseok suggested. A few hours later, Jongdae had to leave. He really wanted to give Minseok a goodbye kiss but, his brother was back. Minseok surprisingly kissed him first. They kissed for a few short seconds, so that his brother wouldn't notice. Jongdae stared at Minseok after the kiss. He stared at him until his phone buzzed, indicating a message from his mom. "You should go." Minseok told him. "Yeah..." Jongdae said stupidly, still staring. He didn't want to but, he eventually forced himself to leave.

 

The next day at school, Jongdae became shy around Minseok. "Jongdae!" Minseok called him. "Ah, Minseok..." He responded. "Did you enjoy yourself yesterday?" Minseok wondered. Jongdae started to blush as he remembered the kiss. "Just to let you know, I'm actually asking you if you enjoyed the kiss." Minseok whispered. Jongdae's blush deepened at that. Minseok smirked as he noticed his expression. "I'll take that as a yes." Minseok joked. Later at lunch, Jongdae told Minseok that Baekhyun wasn't in class. They went to the closet to look for him. They found him there and Jongdae went straight to scolding. "What are you doing here? Are you ditching class?" He didn't answer. "Baekhyun?" Jongdae called him. "Oh, I'll get to class now." He said as he was about to get up. "It's lunchtime." Jongdae told him. "What?" Baekhyun wondered. "You don't know? What have you been doing here?" Jongdae asked him. "Nothing, really." Baekhyun admit. "Don't lie. Who does nothing for hours!?" Jongdae wondered. Baekhyun sighed. "Okay, I'm sorry. I'll go do something now." He said on his way out. "Do what?" Jongdae asked but, Baekhyun just kept going. "Whatever, he'll tell me later." Jongdae sighed. Jongdae looked at Minseok, he couldn't see him well because it was dark. He suddenly got an idea. He pushed him against the wall and started kissing him. They kissed for the rest of lunch. The bell rang and Jongdae groaned. "Ugh, already?" He complained. Minseok laughed. Jongdae kissed him once more. "I don't know how I'm going to go the rest of the day without you..." Jongdae told him. "You're too cute, Jongdae." Minseok told him, making him blush.

 

After school, they hung out with the rest of the boys at the park. Jongdae and Minseok flirted with each other the whole time. After a while, Jongdae got the temptation to kiss Minseok but, he couldn't in front of his friends. He decided to stay a bit patient. Suddenly, Joonmyun said he and Yixing had to leave and Jongdae took this as his opportunity. They were walking away from the park and Jongdae couldn't wait any longer. He pulled Minseok to the side of a building, pinning him against the wall, and started kissing him. They kissed for a rather long time. "Jongdae, are you okay? We should go somewhere." Minseok told him. "Sorry, I was craving you so bad." Jongdae admit. "Let's go to my house." Jongdae suggested. Later, they made it to his house and Jongdae just wanted to hurry up and go to his room but, his mother noticed them. "Jongdae? Who is this?" She asked him. "My friend..." He awkwardly told her. "Why are you holding hands?" She noticed. "Are we?" Jongdae nervously laughed as he retracted his hand. She raised an eyebrow and he sighed. "This is Minseok, my friend. Can we go now?" He impatiently asked her. She nodded, still looking skeptical. In his room, Jongdae locked the door and led Minseok to his bed. They locked lips. They kissed for a few minutes before Jongdae decides he's satisfied. "You're the best, Minseok. I could kiss you forever and never get tired..." He told him. "I think it's time we talked." Minseok told him. Jongdae eyed him. "We barely know each other, right?" Minseok wondered. "Actually, I know you pretty well." Jongdae told him. "What do you mean?" Minseok asked him. "I was the stalker type." Jongdae confessed. "What?" Jongdae blushed and gave a nervous chuckle. "I probably know you as well as you know yourself. Probably." Jongdae thought. "Prove it." Minseok asked. "You have a teddy bear named after your grandma that you talk to a lot, you liked to record yourself singing and then pretend you were watching a famous person sing, you dance in the shower..." Jongdae named before getting interrupted. "Wait, you've seen me in the shower!?" Minseok asked, shocked. "No, I saw your shadow." Jongdae told him. Minseok was still shocked. "When you think no one's looking, you call yourself y--" he got interrupted again. "Okay, okay, stop!! I get it, you know me..." Minseok was starting to get embarrassed. Jongdae laughed. "y..." He repeated, still laughing. Minseok furrowed his brows as he blushed. "I'm sorry." Jongdae apologized. "But... You are y..." Jongdae admit. "I bet you'd look ier without that shirt..." Jongdae mischievously thought as he undressed Minseok with his eyes. "Jongdae, stop." Minseok told him. "Okay..." He obeyed. "Well, I need to get to know you." Minseok told him. "How about something simple. I was the worst towards you, how could you possibly fall for someone like me?" Minseok wondered. "I'm stupid. It's the only explanation." Jongdae shrugged. "Do you have any idea how it started?" Minseok wondered. "Well, I think it bloomed when you were beating me up once." Jongdae thought and Minseok eyed him. "The sun was shining on your face, lighting it up, and I realized how good looking you were..." Jongdae's eyes were closed and he was remembering that day. "Is that really what happened? Weird..." Minseok told him. "Yeah..." Jongdae agreed. "I told you, I was stupid." Jongdae said. "Why were you mad at me then?" Minseok wondered. "Were you pretending?" Jongdae sat up and inched closer to him. "That was genuine. I was mad at you for making me fall for you." Jongdae told him. "Oh, and, when did you stop stalking me?" Minseok asked him. Jongdae giggled. "When we got together." He admit. Minseok widened his eyes. "So...up until yesterday...!?" Minseok asked. Jongdae wrapped his arms around him. "You don't mind, right?" He asked him. Minseok sighed as Jongdae nuzzled him. 

 


It was the first day of Joonmyun's 3rd year in high school. He was hanging out with Kyungsoo. Suddenly, in the middle of their conversation, Joonmyun spots someone he's never seen before. "Yah, yah, yah, who is that?" Joonmyun asks him, pointing at the stranger. Kyungsoo shrugs. "He must be new." He guessed. "I'm going to make sure I'm the first person he sees." Joonmyun said before going to follow him. Kyungsoo just pulled out his phone and texted someone. Joonmyun waited outside the principal's office until his target came out. "Oh!" The new kid flinched as he noticed Joonmyun. "Sorry, did I scare you?" Joonmyun apologized. "A little..." Joonmyun realized from his accent that he wasn't Korean. "What's your name?" Joonmyun asked him. "I'm Zhang Yixing." He introduced himself with a curt nod. Joonmyun thought the Chinese boy was cute and couldn't help the huge smile that formed on his lips. "So, uh, what about you?" Yixing awkwardly asked. "Oh, I'm Kim Joonmyun." He answered. "Nice to meet you, Kim Joonmyun-ssi. I have to go." Yixing told him before he started walking. "Wait, what if you get lost?" Joonmyun wondered. "I have a map..." Yixing said before he fiddled in his pockets and with the papers in his hand. "Where is it?" He wondered. "I know I had it two seconds ago." Yixing said. "Let me be your guide." Joonmyun asked him. "Well, okay since I can't find my map." Yixing agreed. As they were walking, they passed by a garbage can and Joonmyun threw something away.

 

Joonmyun followed Yixing to his locker and watched him put his stuff away. Yixing felt nervous from his nonstop staring and accidentally dropped his books. Joonmyun immediately reacted and grabbed them before they hit the floor. "Thanks..." Yixing thanked him. Joonmyun smiled as he gave them to him. Yixing put them in his locker and closed it. Yixing looked at Joonmyun. "So, um, thank you for showing me to the lockers..." Yixing thanked him. "Anywhere else you need to go?" Joonmyun asked him. "Well, I guess I should look for my classes before they start so that I'm not late." Yixing said showing Joonmyun his schedule. Joonmyun happily led him to all his classes. "Thank you, Joonmyun-ssi." Yixing bowed. "Not a problem. Do you need anything else?" Joonmyun asked him. "No. I'm just going to go to my first class now." Yixing told him. "Let me take you." Joonmyun asked him. "I already know where it is now." Yixing said. "You might get lost." Joonmyun said. "Okay..." Yixing finally agreed. 

 

As they were walking, Kyungsoo, Jongin, Chanyeol and Sehun saw them. "Hey, Joon!" They called him to get his attention, which was all on Yixing. "Hmm, oh hey." He said nonchalantly before going back to looking at Yixing. "Who is this?" Jongin asked. "My name is Zhang Yixing." He bowed to them. "Has he been following you?" Sehun asked him. "Oh, no. He was helping me find my classes." Yixing told them. "What's he getting out of this?" Sehun asked. "Well, nothing..." Yixing said. "It's okay, helping you is enough." Joonmyun told him. Sehun and Jongin suppressed laughs. "Well, it was nice to meet you, I need to go to class." Yixing bowed to them before turning to leave. "Wait! Let me come with you!" Joonmyun said before catching up to Yixing. 

 

Joonmyun and Yixing had the same classes so, Joonmyun decided to sit next to him in all of them. Of course, he only stared at the foreigner the whole time. When lunch time came, the teacher asked Yixing to do something for him. He was about to start them but Joonmyun spoke. "You can do those at the cafeteria." He told him. "I don’t have anywhere to sit. It'd save a lot of time if I just start them here." Yixing said. "Yes you do. You'll sit with me and my friends." Joonmyun said. "Okay..." Yixing agreed as he stood up and followed Joonmyun to the cafeteria. As they entered they didn't pay much attention to anyone, Yixing was figuring out what he was supposed to write and Joonmyun was staring at him. They sat down at the table and Yixing immediately started filling the papers. "Of course, he's too absorbed to have noticed you." Yixing heard Sehun say and thought he was talking about him, so he apologized. "We weren't talking about you, but you should introduce yourself as well." Sehun told him. Yixing bowed as he told them his name and politely listened to their names before going back to work. Later, Yixing finished his work and excused himself. "I have to return these to the teacher. I'll leave first." He said as he got up. "I'll go with you." Joonmyun said. "It's okay." Yixing told him. "No, what if you get lost?" He said and Yixing nodded. "Alright, if you want to." They both left. Yixing was a bit embarrassed as he walked away from the table because he heard them laughing. "You know, you don't have to keep coming with me." Yixing told him. "No, I want to." Joonmyun told him. Yixing sighed. "Don't worry, it doesn't bother me at all." Joonmyun assured him. "Well, I'm glad one of us isn't bothered by it..." Yixing muttered quietly. "Did you say something?" Joonmyun wondered. "Nothing!" Yixing smiled. 

 

The rest of the day passed similarly and now Yixing had to convince Joonmyun that he knew the way home. "Are you sure, I really don't want you to get lost." Joonmyun told him. "I'm pretty sure, Joonmyun-ssi. You worry too much, I'm not a baby." Yixing told him. "Okay, fine. See you tomorrow then." Joonmyun said. "Bye, Joonmyun-ssi." Yixing said before walking away.

 

The next day, Yixing saw Joonmyun's friends and went up to them. "Hey, can you guys tell Joonmyun-ssi that I'm not at school yet?" He asked them. "Is he bothering you?" Jongin asked. "Please don't tell him! It's just...I have something I need to do and I don't want him around. Please don't tell him, though." He asked. "Don't worry. We'll tell him we didn't see you." Kyungsoo assured him. "Thank you." He said before running away. Joonmyun was looking for him and coincidentally went up to them after Yixing left without noticing him. "Have you seen Yixing? I've been looking for him and I can't find him." He said. "Sorry." Kyungsoo shook his head. "Well, I'll keep looking." He said right before the bell rang. "Oh he's in my class. I'll just see him there." He said before leaving. Yixing groaned when he heard the bell ring. He went to class and saw him waiting at his seat. He smiled and waved when he saw him. Yixing put on his best fake smile and went to sit down. "How are you today? How were you yesterday?" Joonmyun asked him. "Fine. Fine." Yixing answered. "I'm so glad..." Joonmyun said dreamily as he continued staring. When it was lunchtime, Yixing told Joonmyun he had to go home and he'd be right back. Joonmyun went to the cafeteria. On his way, he texted his friends but none of them answered. He saw Baekhyun and Jongdae and went to them. "Do you know where anyone is? I think they abandoned me." He told them. "Sorry, we didn't see anyone." Baekhyun told him. "That's what everyone says. They've been ditching me ever since..." He looked at them before continuing. "Ever since I fell for that Chinese kid..." He told them. "They told us you've been acting weird since then." Baekhyun told him. "Yeah, it's true. I don't know what's wrong with me." He admit. Joonmyun talked with them for a little before the bell rang. When Joonmyun went inside his class, he saw Yixing already sitting. He watched him again but with different thoughts in mind. "Yixing." He whispered. Class hasn't started but he didn't want anyone to hear him. Yixing looked at him. "Do you want to go out later?" Joonmyun asked him quietly and awkwardly. "After school?" Yixing wondered and Joonmyun nodded. Joonmyun didn't look like the weirdo he usually did, he seemed a bit sad and Yixing felt bad which is why he agreed. When class was done, Joonmyun got a message from his friends apologizing for ignoring his messages but didn't want to hear him or see him being weird over Yixing. He told them he was going out with him after school.

 

A while after school ended, Joonmyun went to the park a little early and waited patiently for Yixing to arrive. When he eventually did, he greeted him. "Hi, Joonmyun-ssi." Joonmyun slightly smiled at the nickname. "Hi..." He greeted back. "Are you okay, is there a reason you invited me here?" Yixing wondered. "I'm fine, I just wanted to hang out with you..." Joonmyun told him. "We see each other a lot at school." Yixing told him. "I know but I wanted to actually hang out with you." Joonmyun told him. "That's fine." Yixing told him. "Are you hungry? Should we go eat?" Joonmyun asked him. Yixing agreed and they went to walk in town. Joonmyun was staring at Yixing the whole time. Yixing was nervous again. The two walked in silence for a little. "Joonmyun-ssi." Yixing suddenly called. "Yes?" He wondered. "I'm sorry." He unexpectedly apologized. "Why are you sorry?" He wondered a bit sad. "I know you really like me but..." He started, surprising Joonmyun. "I don't think we can be friends." He told him. "What?" Joonmyun wondered. "You're really clingy. You always want to be around me but, I need to be alone sometimes." He admit. "Oh. I'll leave you alone then." He told him. "Please. I won't bother you anymore!" He begged. "Okay, okay. This is kind of embarrassing." Yixing admit. They made it to the restaurant and sat on a table. "Yixing, actually..." Joonmyun started. "I really like you." He confessed. "I know." Yixing told him. "You do?" Joonmyun wondered. "Duh. We were just talking about it." Yixing said. "And I thought I was forgetful." Yixing said to himself. "No, I mean, I really like you." He specified. "Come on, Joonmyun-ssi." Yixing stopped him. "Yixing." Joonmyun begged him. "I really, really, like you." He repeated. Yixing sighed. "Let's just order." He said. Joonmyun dropped his head on the table. The rest of the time was awkward and silent. When they left, Joonmyun pulled Yixing to the side of the building where they wouldn't be seen and kissed him. "Joonmyun-ssi!" Yixing expressed when they let go. "I love when you call me that..." He admits as he put his hand on Yixing's face. "Joo..." Yixing was interrupted by another kiss. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself..." Joonmyun apologized. "This is..." Yixing started. "What I meant." Joonmyun told him. "I really, really like you." He repeated. "I'm sorry, I had no idea..." Yixing told him. "Do you...like me too?" Joonmyun asked hopefully. Yixing looked at him for a few seconds before kissing him back. They kissed for a few minutes. "I think your kisses affected me." Yixing joked after they let go. "You're so cute." Joonmyun said before going back in. They kissed for a long time before deciding they had to go home. This time, Yixing let Joonmyun walk him home and they kissed one more time in front of his door.

 

The next day, Joonmyun was eager to see Yixing again. When he saw him, he was flustered and his entire face was red. He laughed at his cuteness. "Oh, Joonmyun-ssi..." He tried to say casually. "You're so cute." Joonmyun let him know. "W-what are you saying!?" Yixing said nervously. Joonmyun looked around before sneaking a kiss on Yixing's lips. If it was possible, Yixing became redder at that. "That was real!?" He suddenly asked. "What was real?" Joonmyun wondered. "Yesterday?" Yixing asked. "Yeah? When I confessed?" Joonmyun wondered. "I thought it was a dream..." Yixing sighed and put his hands on his heart. Joonmyun laughed at him again. "I'm so glad it was real!" Yixing expressed as he wrapped his arms around Joonmyun. After a while, Chanyeol, Sehun, Jongin and Kyungsoo went to them. "Guess what!?" Yixing excitedly asked when he saw them. "You're finally together." Kyungsoo said. "Yes!!" Yixing exclaimed. "We thought you'd like to know we have a closet we usually go in but will not be in it today so, you're welcome to use it." Sehun told them. Yixing blushed at that. "W-what are you talking about...?" He nervously asked. "You know exactly what we're talking about. It's the one near the stairs." Jongin told them before they left them. Joonmyun smirked since Yixing was still blushing. "You're so cute!" Joonmyun told him as he hugged him.

 

Yixing found class very hard. He couldn't concentrate, he could only think about Joonmyun. Every time he turned his head to sneak a peek at him, he would always be already looking at him, making Yixing blush out of embarrassment. When class was done, Yixing covered his face with his hands, making Joonmyun pull him into a hug. "Why are you so cute? You were trying to look at me, right?" Joonmyun said. "Why were you already looking at me?" Yixing asked him, pretending to be angry. "I can't help it. You're too beautiful." Joonmyun told him, he laughed at his reaction. "I couldn't pay attention to anything the teacher was saying! And it's all your fault!" Yixing told him. Joonmyun laughed again. "Why do you keep laughing?" Yixing asked him. "Because I enjoy every moment with you!" Joonmyun told him. "Well, you won't be enjoying them anymore if you don't help me get ahead since I'm behind now." Yixing told him. Joonmyun hugged him. "Don't think you can hug your way out, I'm still mad!" Yixing told him. Joonmyun kissed Yixing's cheek making him flustered. "I-idiot! What if someone sees!?" Yixing scolded him and hit him.

 


I actually wrote these a long time ago, i'm sorry. I just kept thinking i should write more but couldn't think of what else to write. BTW i didn't specify most things because they're things i took from the story and just made it in the perspective of the lovers so, obviously, you wont understand much unless you read the story. I hope everyone read the story. Anyway, next is Sekai and Kyungsoo finally gets a love story. I didnt actually write them yet but i know what i will write. I will give minor spoilers just to give you an idea. It won't exactly be Sekai because something will happen. I think it's kind of funny how it happens but i don't know, maybe you won't. And as for Kyungsoo, i wont say anything. All you know is he'll find love. Is it going to be a boy or a girl? Do you think i'll make him the only straight guy in the group? Who do you think it's going to be with? I'd like to see you guys make theories if possible. So, i hope to update soon even though i'm working on another story. Haha, when will i update my other story? the one that's actually not done. I feel bad for anyone reading it wanting an update i just keep writing stories for contests.

Also, i couldn't find a good SuLay picture. Like really, thinking about it, how did the ship even start? There's barely anything with them in it and the ones where they're hugging or something Suho looks really awkward in them...

Anyway, that's all, i think. Please comment, that's all i ask for. i love reading comments.