Like teeth

drabbles~

WARNING : NC-17

 

Their love was not normal. It was rough. Harsh. Dirty. Gritty. It was like running in mud and then laying down on a white sheet. It was like walking on gravel. Their love was like teeth. It was rude, random, and thrilling. It was like cheap liquor and french kisses. Skipping class and breaking all the rules. Running away from police and being high on something that may or may not be weed--who knows. Their love was something like being caught having , being kicked out, but knowing that they will always have each other. Their love was the only thing that kept them alive, kept them all together by one frail string that could easily detach and fall apart.

 

The two blonde males arrived at their home, although it was nothing like a home it was a home to them. They walk into the old and broken down apartment. The usual flickering single light in the hallway barely light up the hallway to the elevator. The blondes share no words while going up the elevator, knowing that it was better off this way. They already understood what was going through each others head.

 

The elevator stops with a bump and they walk through the corridor that was extremely needed of a new paint job and get to their home. The door opens and they walk into the shabby and rotting small room with a bed with unknown stains--maybe maybe wine?--and a tv that barely worked unless it was on top of a huge pile of yellow books stole from innocent citizens. Although dirty and even maybe disgusting, it was their home and they were okay with it. As long as they had each other.

 

But at this moment, they weren’t sure if they did.

 

*a few hours before*

 

The two chinese men walk to the club in their night club attire that they somehow managed to afford with their minimum wage paying jobs. They get in, cutting the whole line, thanks to special connections with the bouncer. Everyone in the club knows them and not to with them because they knew they would get hell for it. All the clubbers, drunk or sober, split like the sea for Moses and let the two men pass through. They were known to be harsh, disclosed, and very common visitors whom the owner favored so if you got on their bad side, you would be on the bad side of the owner, and no one wanted that. They get to their normal booth and the bartender has already fixed up their drinks that are being picked up by the owner of the club to be brought to them.

“Ah my favorite people.” Jiyong sighs, setting the glasses to give them both a kiss on the cheek. He settles himself next to Kris and looks at the two. “How’s everything.”

“Terrible but never been better.” Tao half jokes and they all slightly chuckle.

“Ah… I see… I hope you guys have a great time here and the drinks, like usual, are on the house.” Jiyong gives his signature charming smile and walks off into the crowd. The two left scan the crowd and sip their drinks.

“Kris gege I want to dance.” Tao suggests.

“No Tao, I’m tired. We only came here because you were begging on your knees for it. I am not dancing.” Tao frowns and attempts once again. Kris glares and Tao rolls his eyes and goes off by himself.

“Watch how much fun I can have by myself.” He says before swinging his hips and getting to the dance floor. Tao spots a male a little taller than he is and walks up to him and smirks. This annoys Kris but he was too tired to give s tonight.

 

Tao leans forward and wraps his arms around the stranger’s neck and whispers sweet nothings into the man’s ear. The man wraps his arms around Tao and they dance a little and do more of things that Kris was not enjoying. But he was stubborn and despised losing, he would never give into the game Tao was playing. Tao as well loathes losing and puts his index finger on the man’s chin to make sure he could show how far he would go with this. He slams his mouth onto the strangers and Tao knew he would regret this but at the same time it didn’t matter at the moment because Kris would need to know that he can’t just control him--

 

Tao is separated with the stranger in seconds and his wrist is now being grabbed so hard he swears there will be bruises and he is out of the club in seconds.

 

*present moment*

 

Kris slams the door. Tao flinches inwardly but doesn’t show his fear but instead glares at Kris.

“Why did you do that? I was having a fine time with him.” Tao speaks with venom dripping from each word. Kris does not answer but instead slams Tao against the wall and devours his mouth. Tao takes a few seconds to respond but responds overall, rubbing his hands up and down his Kris. His love. This was what he wanted. Attention. Lately Kris had been extremely focused on work and Tao knew that this was for the sake of Tao but it was also making the poor panda like blonde feel deprived and neglected. So Tao tried to get his attention by kissing him, asking him how his day was, but he always got short uninterested answers. But Tao always knew that Kris still loved him. Their love wasn’t the normal, but once in awhile Tao just wanted his attention, affection. He wanted to feel his gege on top of him, penetrating him, loving him in such a rough and sadistic but satisfying way. Kris disconnects their lips making Tao sad but that was only for a second until he feels a hard and solid slap across his cheek.

 

“How,” Kris starts in a husky voice, “DARE you test me.” His voice grows louder as he speaks. “How could you ever do that, why would you ever do that.” Kris growls. Unsurprisingly, Tao slowly become aroused and bites his bottom lip.

 

“I don’t know... “ Tao shamefully says.

 

“You were a bad boy.” Tao looks up to be welcomed by dark lust filled pits of black and he smiles a little.

 

“And bad boys get what…?” Tao asks teasingly.

 

“Punishments.” Kris scowls and forcefully shoves Tao to the bed where he bounces from the force. “Strip.” Kris demands and Tao obeys, knowing that whatever was coming would be better off with him obeying. Kris takes off his clothes as well and grabs a ring like toy from the cabinet. Oh no… Was all Tao could think but he knew he brought this upon himself and that he would have to deal with the consequences and if that meant this, he would take it. What he did not notice was that Kris was already positioned, with no lube or spit or anything to soothe the pain that would come.

Tao screams when Kris slams himself into an unready Tao. Tao feels an ecstasy of pain and pleasure and even more pain being mixed with splashes of red and white painting his vision and a fire that was suddenly sparked into a holocaust like disaster inside of him. Everything was just too much but it was beautiful and excruciating but it was okay. Kris once again, with no mercy, slams himself into Tao with Tao screaming and Kris’s name. The feeling was as if he was being stabbed in millions places at the same time but it was such a new pain that he mistook it as a type of bliss. The swords soon turned into sparks of excitement and thrill it was extraordinary and exhilarating.  


This was their love. Their love was not gentle at all, it was dirty and gritty and possessive. It was not careful or soft in anyway. It was a concoction of pain and selfishness mixed with beauty and exotic thrills. Their love was like teeth, and they loved it that way.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should really spend the time that I use on drabbles for the BITE fic lol

I hope you enjoyed and feedback it very much appreciated...