I'm Going To Die

drabbles~

Today was another mundane day of college, everything would go the same way. Xiumin would go to starbucks, get his normal iced americano, go to his class, then finish his homework, maybe play soccer and would go to sleep just to wake up and do the same routine all over again. Some would call his life boring but he liked it this way. It was black and white and it was easy. He was never one for adventures; if he was in a movie, he would be the extra in the back eating doritos.

 

Xiumin slowly sips his americano and takes his time walking to the building in the campus. He woke up extra early so he could enjoy the spring weather and sun. The birds were chirping and he was already in a pretty good mood. The small chatter of other students filled in the calming quiet and he took in a breath of the fresh air.

 

The small catlike boy arrives at his building and he casually finds a place to sit. He opens his bag, checks his phone, doodles a little, the whole time with a small smile. Everything was just so perfect today.

 

The rest of the day rolls itself out very smoothly so Xiumin decides to go the study hall to study for the exams coming up. The study hall is pretty empty so he plants himself next the window that is partly open to let in the night breeze. The city lights were like stars in the dark sky and everything was all so enchanting and beautiful--magical really. These were the things that made Xiumin’s day all the better. The small things such a butterfly or the feeling of youth was the simple pleasures of life that Xiumin savored. He wanted someone who would bring him more of these, simple but beautiful little things to make him happy, such as chaste kisses or random lunch dates. Small gifts from random places that made the significant other think of him… These things were what he wanted from the person that he would love…

 

It hits 7:00 pm when all of a sudden the door opens and someone walks in, but Xiumin being pretty focused on the book he was reading, he didn’t notice. But then there is a thump right next to him when the person plops himself right next to him. Xiumin jumps a little and stares wide eyed at the stranger. The square jawed brunette pops open a monster energy drink and pours it into the venti sized coffee in his other hand.


I’m going to die.” And the nameless male drinks it all in one gulp.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello people of the internet who somehow stumble past this drabble. 

What do you think of this? Feedback means so much to me, whether positive or negative. 

I would also like to know if you would like it if I were to make this into a actual fic or drabble series...

Thank you for even reading this and I hope you have a wonderful, beautiful, kpop filled day~