Chapter 4 - New Students

Best Of Both Worlds.....Or Is It The Worst....

Tiffany's POV:

I turned around when I heard a loud thump coming from behind me. Then I saw Jessica sitting on the floor with a painful expression on her face, and opposite her was a guy sitting on the floor just like her. Surrounding them were papers and books. They look like celebrities right now, as they started to attract the crowd who started taking photos of them.

I myself took some unglam photos of Jessica before I made my way towards her to help her up. Teach her for laughing at me on our way to school. Hah!

Jessica's POV:

I stood up with the help of Tiffany, she is going to get it from me later, I saw her taking a photo of me.

I dust of the dirt from my skirt, and looked around and realised that there were lots of people taking photos.

Urgh! That is so embarrasing, falling down in front of everyone.

Then I remember about the guy I bumped into.

I saw him busily picking up the pieces of paper and books laying on the floor.

I quickly when towards him and offered him my hand.

'Oh my gosh!! I am so sorry for knocking into you, are you alright?'

Instead of accepting the hand that I was willing to give to help him up, he slap it away.

'Are you blind?!?! Watch where you going blondie!' he shouted at me.

Blondie?!? I hate it when people called me blondie!!!

'I said I was sorry, didnt I? What more do you want???' I shouted back.

'Like a sorry can solve the problem. Do you know who I am?? I am the Kingka of this school, and you just made me embarrass myself in front of the student body. My image is totally ruin because of you!! Looks like those who say blonds are stupid were right!'

Ok now he is just pushing my buttons. I sincerly appologised and instead of accepting it, he insulted me. First blondie now stupid!!

'Who cares if you are a Kingka, I am not totally at fault here, you didnt see where you were going as well. You should apologise and I am not stupid, by the way you are beheaving, I can see that I am sooo much smarter than you!' I walked towards him and shouted at his face.

Both of us exchanged firey looks. We looked like we were fighting with our eyes. No one willing to back out. It might have gotten ugly if Tiffany have not stepped in to tell me that we should really get to the registration office before it is too late.

'Whatever, I am not waste my breath and energy fighting with a brainless pig.' I said glaring at the guy.

'YOU!!! Well I am not going to waste my time fighting with a blind blondie. But just to let you know new girl, that you just pick the wrong guy to mess with. Your days here at Seoul Middle School are numbered. I will show you who is the one who rule in this place.'

With that he left, purposely bump into my shoulder, causing me to nearly fall down if Tiffany wasnt there to hold me.

Urgh, what are rude guy. I hope I will never see him again in my life. My happy moods are now ruin because of him.

~~Few minutes later~~

L's POV:

My leg hurts. Its is all because of that stupid blondie. She is dead when I see her again. I willl have my revenge. My revenge I tell you.

'Muhahahaha!!!!' I accidentally laughed out loud. I saw the whole class looking at me in shock.

'WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT!' I shouted at them. They quickly turned back to look in front.

Oh great, now my cool image has been ruin even more.

Can this day go any worse?

'Ok class, settle down. I have some good news to tell you guys and I am sure that you will be happy to know, espically the guys. We have 2 new female students who will be coming to join our class for the rest of the year. And guess what, they are from California. So now let us welcome them.'

The whole class clapped and looking intensively at the door, waiting for the 2 new students to enter.

When they entered, the boys in our class clapped and whistled even louder.

Form afar I saw a familiar blond head.

No it can be!!

Just then our eyes met

I saw her widen her eyes.

Then its as though we have a certain connection.

I stood up and pointed towards her, while she turned and pointed her index finger to me.

"YOU!!" we both said at the same time.

Apparently yes, my day can go even worse.