Chapter 3 - New School

Best Of Both Worlds.....Or Is It The Worst....

Jessica POV:

Tiffany and I were joking and playing around as we made our way to our new school. Seoul Middle School (*its a fake school...)

'Yah! Your expression was priceless!!' I said, unable to control my laughter.

'Stop saying that! You are the one who made me react that way in the first place.' Tiffany replied, giving me a gentle push.

~~~few minutes later~~~~

'Whoa, look at our new school it is sooo pretty and big. I hope it will be as good as our school back in California.' Tiffany exclaimed, with opened wide.

'Urgh! Dont remind me! I am still so pissed that my parents made us move here to Korea. We have to leave those friends that we might not be able to meet again.' I pouted.

' Now now, haven we talked about this. You know how loyal your parents are to the King and Queen of the secret society. After all this was them that brought your parents together.' Tiffany tried to reason with me.

'I know, but I hate the fact that I could not chose wherethe or not to join this society since I was born into it and became a so called princess. It is just not fair. Now that I am older, I feel that their secret society with their so called special believe is stupid. I use to feel special then, now I am not so sure.' I heaved a sigh.

'You are not thinking of quiting are you? You know what the consequences are if you do. You will lose your family, they will disown you. Than you will have no place to stay. And if you get kicked out, I cant stay in that house for long as well. And the list goes on and on...' Tiffany rattled on.

'I know, that why I have to think carefully. Urgh! My brain is going to explode!! Lets not talk about this now.' I said

'Yah, we should start a new day in a new school happily. Come on, i race you to the registration office. The last one there will treat the winner lunch.' Tiffany shouted and started to run.

'Hey, thats not fair,' I shouted back. But soon enough, i started chasing after her, carrying a smile on my face.

I was busy looking up to see the signs that will lead me to the registration office till i wasnt aware of my surroundings.

'Bang!'

I colllided with someone, and lended on the floor striaght on my .

'What is it with me and floors today...' I spoke to myself.

I sat up and saw papers and books everywhere.

I looked at the person I bumped into.

He doesnt look happy one bit

Oh great, what a wonderful way to start a first day of school. -.-

 

 

 

 

So? Let me know how you feel, than I can improve. I know it might be boring or confusing at first, but I am sure things will get exciting and clearer in the next few chapters. So please continue to support! (:

Until next time! Ciao! ^^