One Shot of Pain

More than a Broken Vow

 

 I cried. I cried as much as I did the night I saw them together. I cried until my visions are blurry. It was very painful. I felt like my heart was crushed a million times. 

\

 

If it will take hundred years for you to be healed, then I’ll patiently wait. I will live over and over again just for you.

 

I must admit, I felt terrible when I learned that you were in a coma. I can’t sleep every night. I was always thinking of you. I always visit you, wishing you to wake up immediately but when I married her, at some point, I forget everything, the pain, the burden, and the troubles.

Jiyong is not a toy. You don’t own him. He loved you first but we’re his present now.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************************

I was reading my favorite book when Kiko entered my room. She seems like she was hesitant to come in but looks like she came here with a determined heart. I closed the book and faced her. I was about to ask her why she’s here when she suddenly kneels on the floor. She started to cry.

 

“Dara, I’m sorry. I’m very sorry. I did that because I love him so much. I can’t imagine my life without him. Please don’t take him away from me. Please don’t take him away from Seungri. Pleaseeeee.” She bowed her head. I felt a rage in my heart. The memory of that night came back to me as well as the anger I felt inside

 

“Can you hear yourself? Don’t say that like I was the villain here when in fact it was you at first place. You’re the one who took him away from me. Why Kiko? I trusted you. You were my best friend. I treated you like you’re my own sister. Of all the people, you’re the one who knows the most how I love Jiyong but then, you still chose to steal him from me. I’m just getting back what’s mine. Jiyong was mine and he will never be yours!” I felt a hot liquid running in my cheeks. Yes, I’m crying. My heart was filled with so much emotion that I couldn’t even determine which is which. She was still crying while kneeling on the floor.

 

“Please Dara, please. I’m begging you. Seungri needs his father. Seungri needs Jiyong. I know I cause you too much pain. If you want to kill me, just kill me then. But please don’t take Jiyong away from Seungri. He needed him the most.”

 

“No. You’re wrong. If there’s someone here who needed Jiyong the most, it’s me. You already had him for five years. I just let you borrowed him and now that I’m already awake, I’m getting him back. How I wish this pain would go away if I’ll kill you, but I don’t think it will happen, never.”

 

“Jiyong is not a toy. You don’t own him. He loved you first but we’re his present now.”

 

“Go away now before I could do something, before I forget that once you had been my best friend.”

 

*******************

 

“Do you really love me?” I asked him. He looked at me then smiled.

 

“Of course.”

 

“Even when you married her? If yes, then can you leave her?” He was surprised. I know it because I can see it right through his eyes. “I guess you couldn’t do that.” I fake a smile. He looks away and turns his gaze at the sky.

 

“I must admit, I felt terrible when I learned that you were in a coma. I can’t sleep every night. I was always thinking of you. I always visit you, wishing you to wake up immediately but when I married her, at some point, I forget everything, the pain, the burden, and the troubles. When I was with her, I felt happy. When Seungri was born, I felt proud.” He bowed his head. “I know I shouldn’t be saying this. I’m sorry.” I would be a hypocrite if I’ll tell him its okay because honestly it’s not. I felt a deep pain in my heart. Seeing him smiling genuinely while telling how happy he was with her really hurts me.

 

“If I wasn’t hit by that car, would you chase me? If I wasn’t fallen in coma, would you still choose to marry her?”

 

“Probably. Honestly I’m not sure. I’m sorry, I felt like my feelings are all mess up right now” He let go off a deep sigh. That moment, I already knew I was defeated. His heart doesn’t belong to me anymore.

 

“Jiyong, you can stop pretending now.” He looked at me.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I’m just a person from your past and her; she’s your present and definitely your future. I can’t win over her. Free you self from that guilt. What happened to us was neither your fault nor Kiko’s fault. We’re all just victims of the bitter destiny.”

 

“Dara-“

 

“Please Jiyong, don’t make it hard for me. You love her right? Then go and chase her. She’s waiting at the station. I’m letting you go now Jiyong. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be okay.” I tried my best to smile at him. I want him to see me smiling for just one last time.

 

“Thank you Dara, thank you.” He runs away. I couldn’t control myself anymore. I cried. I cried as much as I did the night I saw them together. I cried until my visions are blurry. It was very painful. I felt like my heart was crushed a million times. “Even if you broke your promise to love only me, I still want you. Jiyong, please don’t go. Please choose me. Pleaseeee.” You’re too late Dara. If I just listened to him that night when he called me, it could have been us and not them. We could have been living happily. But it’s too late. I lost him. I felt my body was too weak to move.

 

“Dara!” I wiped my tears immediately as I turned my head. I saw Chanyeol running towards me with a worried face. He held me and helped me to stand. “What are you doing? You know that it’s dangerous for you to go outside!”

 

“Ugh, ugh, ugh! (coughing)”

 

“See now!? You’re coughing a blood!” His eyebrows formed an ark. He must be really pissed off.

 

“Geez Chanyeol. It’s just a blood. I’m okay.” She wiped with her handkerchief

 

“Just a blood? It’s a ing blood Dara! Your ing blood and you’re not okay!”

 

“You’re over reacting.”

 

“I’m not. I’m just worried. Please don’t make me worried. I’m feeling like I’m having a heart attack. Why are you here anyway? Don’t tell me you-“

 

“I send him off. I already let go of him Chanyeol. He didn’t choose me.” I tried not to cry but it seems like my eyes aren’t tired of crying yet.

 

Chanyeol hugged her. She was crying endlessly and he can’t afford to see the girl he loves crying. It was painful for him because he knows he couldn’t take those pains away. He tightens his hug. That’s the most that he can do for now. He wanted her to feel that he was there for her. He wanted to be her strength.

 

“Sssshhhh. Everythings gonna be fine. I’m here.” Dara hugged him back. Somehow she felt relief in his arm. She felt secured, safe and sound.

 

“Thank you Chanyeol.” She uttered. Chanyeol lift her up and carry her.

 

“You need to rest. I’ll take you back to your room.” Dara looked at him. She touched his face which made him anxious.

 

“Chanyeol-ah, I will try my best to be okay. When I’m completely healed, I want to love again and when that happens, I want you to be there. If I die today, I want to be reincarnated. I want to be a Dara who loves you. For now, please stay at my side, please be strength.” He smiled at her.

 

“If that what it takes for me to reach your heart, then I would be more than willing to do that. If it will take hundred years for you to be healed, then I’ll patiently wait. I will live over and over again just for you.” He felt that her body was becoming weaker and weaker.

 

“Gomawo chanyeo….” She gradually closes her eyes.

 

 “We will meet again.”  He kisses her forehead. . His tears are flowing as he carries her.

 

 

A/N: Got this from a tumbler. I forgot the name of the owner TT_TT Anyways, just imagine it was chanyeol and dara. Lol. Robert looks hot right? Hihihi