Her Little Lies

Rain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Junggoog's Perspective

-Ding-dong.-

I tilted my head to on her lower lip whilst I cupped her cheek with my hand. I was so childishly devoured in kissing her that I didn't want anything stopping me. Let alone that galling door bell.

-Ding-dong. Ding-dong-

It was at that moment that she gradually trailed her hand up to pull my palm away and shifted her face, breaking the kiss.

I got up, knowing the catalyst responsible for this event. Aiiishhh. Had to happen now of all times. I scuffed the back of my neck while I sighed and trudged towards the door.

-Diiiiiiiiiiing dooong-

Yah imma can’t even wait for a few seconds? I’m coming.

Utterly vexed, I opened the door to find a salesman with a smile reaching both his ears trying to pry his way inside the apartment.

“Ah, jamsimanyo, would you like to look at-?”

This!? This interrupted my long awaited kiss with _____-ah?

“Aniyo!” I bawled and practically hammered the door at his face to my chagrin.

Aishhhh. I let out an exasperated sigh and childishly stalked towards the living room with hope that a certain someone would dispel the gloom. Only, she wasn’t there.  What filled her absence from that place was the bright light that was falling in through the large glass doors. So, the rain has finally stopped huh.

I looked towards my left. Not in the kitchen either. Bedroom maybe?

I had just started to stir in the direction of the bedroom when she came out of the bathroom wiping water off of her face. There was something off about the atmosphere. It felt...tense.

“Ah…ah, ____-ah, are you hungry? I’m really hungry. Should we order something?” I ravingly gushed to kill the silence.

 “Jibe ga…”

“I really want to have dwaejigugbab!” Wait. What?

She repeated brusquely “Jibe ga.”

“M-mwo?” I stammered, bemused over her sudden curtness.

 “Just go home Junggoog!” she roared.

“Wae? Why are you being like this?” Hold on, what’s going on here?

“I-I made a mistake” she had on a tense expression, her voice was wavering.

 “____, what are you saying? Gwaenchanha?” Uncertainty started to cloud over my senses.

Gasping for air, she shook her head and answered “I shouldn’t have done that…”

“Stop, just stop, what do you mean? Is this about what happened earlier?”

“The kiss! I shouldn’t have kissed you!” those words instantly pierced me. Do you know that feeling when your stomach just suddenly sinks and you start feeling squeamish? Yeah, that pretty much summed up my state. This was disorienting. I couldn’t think straight, panic was fogging my thoughts, water running to dampen my eyes.

“I wasn’t thinking clearly. I got swept up in the moment!” there was desperation in her voice, cheeks flushed red.

I was bewildered. Why is she lying? We just kissed! What went wrong!? “Geojimal! It was more than that!”

“No..no it wasn’t, just, please..please leave”

Absolutely jarred, I countered “Anga.”

“God damn it Junggoog! Get out!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter