Chapter 2

My mate.

Hey sorry, it's been so long. Been to busy. I have edited foreword and chapter 1 abit. So make sure you read it so you won't get confused with the chapter. 

Anyway hope you enjoy. 

------------------------------------------------------------

At lunch time I sat at a table, by myself, eating a ham roll. 

Yes I'm bumpy self, I spent 4 periods in class without making friends. Reason why, you may ask is because, I don't want to get close to people. It's not like I sat their, not doing anything. I answered questions they asked me and talked to some classmates, but I wouldn't call them friends. 

I have smelt other wolves here, their is a group of them , 11 to be precise, they look at me, but don't do anything, generally because we're at school, that's when you have to be careful, certainly for a omega like me. In classes, because I'm in their class I can feel their eyes burn holes at the back of my head. In this school it's not the pupils that change classes it's the teacher who does that. I spent 3 classes sitting next to , what I presume is the alpha, and his name is kris. The last class which was 4th period before lunch, we had PE which I didn't do because I never knew we had that subject today. 

After 2 other periods, after lunch, school had ended and I headed home, as I was walking I felt as if I was being followed, so I quickened my pace. I heard footsteps behind me. As I entered out of the gate, I saw my dads car, presuming he is picking me up. As I looked behind me and saw that they were a few meters, behind me. I ran to my dads car, opened the door, got in, did my seat belt. My dad must of noticed my distress and worried look. He took off and headed towards home quite fast. Once we got near the countryside to our house, he began to slow down.

My father is an alpha and no fought he would of smelt the other wolves. My mother is an omega like me, considering I'm their only son . 

------------------------------------------------------------

Tada, hope you enjoyed. Comment and subscribe.