chapter 1

My mate.

This is re-edit for the mistakes I made. The next chapter will be up soon. Don't forget to subscribe and comment bel

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, my name is Tao and I'm an omega. I recently just moved from China to Korea here in Seoul along with my parents also live here in Korea.
I live in a house, with them. The house has 1 bathroom, 2 bedroom, and an open living room and kitchen. I don't live with a pack, generally because I don't have one. Being an omega living with my parents. I'm an omega witch can make it about difficult escpiaclly on heat. 


Today is the day when I first go to the school. Truthfully I'm quite nervous. Nervous because I don't speak much Korean, i might meet other wolves like me, I might not fit in with other people. 

So here I am standing at the gate looking at the building where I will be attending for the rest of high school. 

As I started walking I began to feel nervous, as I enter through the office, I was sent to the head teacher. 

After what seemed an hour I was taken to my first class which was geography. As I entered the class around 21 pair of eyes were put on me. I instantly smelled some wolves in the classroom, one was an alpha. I stood their awkwardly, until the teacher told me to introduce my self. 

" hello my name is Tao, please take care of me". 

After I introduced my self, I got told to sit next to a young handsome man, who also seemed to be a wolf, a alpha in fact.  I learnt that his name was Kris.

Alphas aren't people to mess with as they are stronger compared to betas and omegas. Omegas have a role to obey the alphas order. 

" alright class, you will present a PowerPoint in front of the class. Your partner will be the person you are sitting next to. You PowerPoint will be on about, nature" Said Mrs Jung 

Looks like Ill be working with an alpha.