Bad Alien!

My Alien Love (BTS Fanfiction)

(V's POV)

Over the next few weeks, I made observations about my Rap Monster and Jungkook's male on male relationship, since I had no idea how human relationships worked. I would see them kiss, hold hands, flirt with each other. But for the last few nights, Jungkook has been taking Rap Monster to his room for several hours at a time, then, Rap Monster would leave and go home. Why didn't they live together if they are together? Or maybe, Rap Monster hated me, so he went to his house? But wouldn't he want to keep an eye on the alien, me? Something didn't seem quite right...

I was laying on the couch I could already see that Rap Monster and Jungkook flirting. Jungkook smiled at Rap Monster and brought him into his room, after that, I didn't see the two... For awhile. Who knows how much time that's passed on my planet since I've been on this one. Months most likely..

I sighed and I stared at the ceiling, everything was silent as it has been for the past few nights, then I started hearing a few screams which sounded like they came from Jungkook, so I got up worried about him.

I rushed to his room and I swung the door open. I saw Rap Monster on top of Jungkook, in between his legs, ing. Jungkook eyes were shut tight, and he was biting his lip, looking off to the side. I hissed at the two, specially Rap Monster, and they stopped. Jungkook opened his eyes and covered himself up.

Jungkook: T-Taehyung!! What the hell are you doing?!

Rap Monster: Get out of here you mutt! Can't you see we are busy "connecting" here?!

Jungkook: Taehyung! Please go! Now!

I hissed at them loudly and left with the door wide open. My tail was thrashing from my anger. Usually, it was acceptable to have multiple mates on my planet, but for some reason, I wanted Jungkook for my own. I left Jungkook's room and I his under the table in the dining room. I laid there and sobbed.

(Jungkook's POV)

Jungkook: Namjoon! Just stop! I have to go get him now! What's gotten into you lately?! Ever since Taehyung came around, you've been acting like a ing-

Rap Monster: Yah, yah, yah! I haven't been acting like anything! Get your straight Jeongguk!

Jungkook: Whatever! I'm going looking for Taehyung whether you like it or not! It's not ing safe for him to wonder around!

Rap Monster: We aren't even done Kookie!

Jungkook: I'm ing finished! You were too rough in me anyways!

Rap Monster: It's nice to know that I wasn't pleasurable to you tonight!

Rap Monster groaned. I quickly got dressed and I stormed out of the room.

Jungkook: Taehyung, baby, I'm sorry you had to see that... Please stop hiding from me.

I heard V hissing at me in response. I sighed and I walked over to the dining room table. I bent down and saw tears streaming from his eyes.

Jungkook: Awe, don't cry... Look, I don't know exactly what's going though your mind, but I'm sorry.

V: ...........

Jungkook: I feel bad for all the times that Namjoon is here, because I spend time with him and not you... Look, we can spend time tomorrow okay? I have to finish what I started with Namjoon, or he'll be mad at me forever.

V hissed at me again. Then he lunged from under the table and clamped down on my arm. I jumped back, pulling him with me, and I yelped in pain. His fangs punctured my skin, and sunk deep.

Jungkook: Taehyung! Please! Stop!

Rap Monster rushed into the dining room and saw us both. I was tearing up while blood dripped from my arm, and onto the floor. Rap Monster grabbed a frying pan from the kitchen.

Jungkook: No, no, no! O-Ow! Please don't hit h-him with that!

Rap Monster walked closer to V and swung the pan at V, smacking him upside the head, earning him a loud whimper, and then thud to the floor. My arm looked like a bloody mess. There was a row from where all his fangs sank in, then there was flesh hanging from my arm.

Rap Monster: I had to, now we have to get you to the hospital. That looks like it needs stitches.

Jungkook: ........

I looked at V, who was unconscious, his tongue hung from his mouth. My blood dripped from his mouth, then mixed into a pool of his own blood from where Rap Monster hit him.

Jungkook: We can't leave him like this, he'll die!

Rap Monster: Let him die.

Jungkook: What is wrong with you?! I never asked you to hit him in the first place, now he's gonna die!

Rap Monster: Stop being difficult Jeongguk!

Jungkook: You stop being difficult! I'm not going to the hospital unless we bring Taehyung with us! He needs help right now!

Rap Monster: Gah! No! You need help and only you! I'm not bringing an alien into a hospital!

Jungkook: O-Ow... Well fine, I'll bleed out here, right now then.

Rap Monster sighed and he went to get a few towels from the cabinets in the bathroom. He came back and wrapped one around V's head, then wrapped a towel around my arm gently.

Rap Monster: I'm really sorry baby.

Jungkook: You should be saying sorry to Taehyung!

Rap Monster: .........

Rap Monster carefully lifted V's limp and lifeless body off the ground. V's blood dripped onto the floor, though the towel, which meant he was losing too much blood, too fast.

We rushed to the car and quickly sped to the hospital. Once we arrived there, we slowly made our way into the hospital, and immediately caught the attention of nurses, and random patients. It didn't take long for the nurses to whisk V to an operating room, despite the fact that he was different. Then I was separated from Rap Monster and taken to get my arm, cleaned out, and stitched up.

Several hours had passed and we finally got to see V. V was in a deep sleep, with stitches going across his head, covered mostly by bandages to prevent infection. He was attached to several IV's which streamed heavy pain killers into V's blood, so this most likely meant he wasn't going to wake up for awhile.

I sighed heavily as I pulled up a chair next to V's hospital bed. Rap Monster sat farther away from the bed, crossed his arms, and fell asleep. Rap Monster didn't want anything to do with V... How depressing... If only I could tell you that I'm really interested in V... Like, I don't know. He's more interesting than you Rap Monster, I guess that's why I've given him more attention lately. And not to mention that... Kiss. I wanted that to happen again. It's a feeling like no other. It's better than ... I don't think V even likes us humans anymore. Rap Monster won't give him a chance. If he did, I'd be more happy with him...

I quietly reached over, wrapped my arms around V's body and embraced him tightly. I don't know how to feel about you anymore V... You confuse me as it is. Rap Monster can't be compared to how magnificent you are. Yes, we lost the lab, and that's one reason why Rap Monster might be angry, but it just showed me how much cooler you could be. Just wake up please, and when you do, don't feel threatened. I'm here, you like me, right? I know you bit me, but I guess something was on your mind.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, then I got out of my embrace and turned around to face a few doctors and one police officers. I became nervous.

Doctor: What is it?

Jungkook: What do you mean?

Doctor: That thing.

Jungkook: You mean, my friend Taehyung?

Doctor: Sure, whatever, look, we can't let something this odd go unnoticed. We treated him the best we could, but, he won't be going home with you.

Jungkook: W-What do you mean?!

Doctor: The police have become interested in keeping him, for reasons.

Jungkook: Gah! Forget them! Taehyung is my friend, he's not a mutt, like you make him sound!

Doctor: Your friend is a freak. He's not nor- ahhhhk!

Everyone in the room gasped. V had somewhat woken up, and got out of the bed and drunkenly walked up to us. These strange markings started to appear on his body, and seemed to almost appear like a faint galaxy. His eyes looked like a galaxy. He growled and snarled at everyone, lashing his tail around, knocking things over.

V: I suggest you reconsider what you're about to do. You're a doctor, a qualified practitioner of medicine. You're supposed to have a valid licence, in which you don't. You should have renewed it exactly a year ago, in which you've failed to do. How can I trust you, an unqualified stranger, to take care of me? I can take care of myself, and if you don't believe me, I'll show you right now. And, officers, don't think about drawing your guns, that's a bad idea. I suggest you leave quietly, or you'll be sorry.

Doctor: W-What the h-hell?! W-Who and what are you? Ahhhhk!

Jungkook: Taehyung, let him go, you're going to choke him! We can just leave now!

V snarled as he ripped out the IV's from his arms, then he removed the bandages, followed by the unstitching of his wound.

V: I warned you...

The police officers charged at V, and tried to body slam him to the floor. V pushed the doctor to the floor, forcefully side kicked of the officers against the wall, and jammed his claws into the other officers eyes, causing him to stagger backwards and hit the floor.

V: We are going home. And oh yeah, I forgot to mention, that one of you are getting cheated on.

V grabbed Rap Monster and I, and rushed out to the car. The marks on his body started to disappear, and then he fainted into my arms.

Rap Monster: He's a cooler dude than I thought, but what's up with those galaxy looking marks that show up? It's like he's become this higher thing, or he has the power of something higher?

Jungkook: I don't know, but take a look at his injury, it's almost gone, and completely healed! What?! An injury like that could take weeks, if not result in death!

Rap Monster: I did see him rip those stitches out of his skin. I would have kept those in. Anyways, let's get home. I don't want people stopping us for an alien.

Jungkook: I need to make him a good bed, so he can rest well in.

Rap Monster: You don't have to worry about that, I'm going home for tonight.

Jungkook: I'd figure you want to stay the night...

Rap Monster: Look Jeongguk, I'd rather you feel comfortable enough to let me move in with you. I don't know why you're not. You have me over all the time, we spend our time together in the lab, we've had , don't you think it's about time?

Jungkook: Let's just go home...

Rap Monster: You have nothing to say, huh?

Jungkook: No...

We both got in the car and didn't bother to look at each other on the ride home. I just don't know if I'm ready to completely share my life with you. Moving in with me is like saying we're married, and I'm not ready for that either...

I arrived at my house and Rap Monster dropped me off. Rap Monster drove off in a hurry. I walked to my doorway with V in my arms and I managed to open the door. Once inside, I rushed to my room, and I placed V on the bed. I covered him up and I smiled for the first time in a long time. I squeezed V tightly, and in response I felt V weakly embrace me back.

Jungkook: Taehyung!

V: J-Jeongguk...

V spoke with a dry and weak voice. I took off my shirt and slide into bed and I continued to hug, turning to... A cuddle session.

V: W-Why all the hugging? Y-You have N-Namjoon..

Jungkook: If your species can have multiple partners, why can't I?

V: But your species isn't like that...

Jungkook: It doesn't matter now.

V: Why have more mates, w-when you can just b-be dedicated to one?

Jungkook: Why be dedicated to one, you can have multiple mates to love?

V & Jungkook: So what are you trying to say?

Jungkook: W-What I'm trying to say is that... Nevermind..

V: Say it. We are that cool! We've know each other for weeks now, but on my planet, months.

Jungkook: I, uh. I don't know.

V: Why don't you show me then? You can draw it o-

I wrapped my arms around V and pulled his face close to mine, our lips touched gently, and our noses rubbed together softly.

Jungkook: You have to be quiet about this.

V: B-But it's just you, that I want...

Jungkook: But I still want to be with Namjoon...

V: Okay, fine... Be with Namjoon, but don't expect much out of me...

Jungkook: That's fine Taehyung.