Extraterrestrial Encounter

My Alien Love (BTS Fanfiction)

(Jungkook's POV)

It was about nine at night and I was busy working in the laboratory with my boyfriend Rap Monster. We were dressed up in full body, neon yellow, hazmat suits. We had spent most of the day working with the AIDS virus searching for a cure. We had been confidentially reached by multiple world health organizations for our impressive work in curing highly contagious illnesses in third world countries.

We started out in our home country, South Korea. But our work has been found useful worldwide. Not only were we working on cures for many diseases, but we also worked on the advancements for all sorts of technology.

Yes, being big in the science and health world has it's pros, but it also has it's cons. Sometimes, Rap Monster and I are limited on what kinds of projects we can work on, since the government likes to spy on us. We like to remain anonymous since government could oversee more secretive projects that we were working on.

We really wanted to explore what else is out there...

Rap Monster: Jeongguk, I'm getting tired, and it's getting late. We've been working all day with little progress...

I sighed and I stared at Rap Monster.

Jungkook: I suppose we've done enough... Let's go decontaminate our hazmat suits then.

We always took extreme caution when we worked with chemicals, bacteria, viruses, and more. Then afterwards, we'd go take a light chemical shower to sterilize our suits, so that when we took them off, we wouldn't make contact with any possible biohazards.

We both started to walk over to the decontamination room when we both suddenly felt a few tremors followed by the rattling of equipment and glass. We both paused and looked at each other with confusion.

Rap Monster: That doesn't seem right...

Jungkook: Hmm...

The small tremors continued a few more times until we heard a huge crash accompanied by a huge tremor.

Jungkook: Take cover Namjoon! This one is big!

Rap Monster: Uhhg!

Rap Monster struggled to keep balance but slipped and fell to the floor while I got under a table and covered my head. It finally settled after a few seconds. I quickly got up and I rushed to Rap Monster's side to help him up.

Jungkook: Are you okay?!

Rap Monster: My head... I think I'm bleeding.

Rap Monster grabbed my hand and got up slowly while groaning. We both sighed and continued to the decontamination showers, where we washed off, and stripped out of our suits. We both walked out of the showers and continued to the office space.

Rap Monster: , that hurts. My head smacked the floor.

Jungkook: Here, let me take a lo-

Rap Monster: Piss off Jeongguk.

Jungkook: Namjoon.

Rap Monster: Let me fix it up okay?

Rap Monster bent down and covered his forehead with his hand. He looked at me, while blood seeped through his hands and dripped onto the floor.

Jungkook: I can help...

Rap Monster: I'm okay.

Rap Monster stood straight up and walked away.

Jungkook: I'm going to check outside okay...?

Rap Monster: Yeah, yeah...

Namjoon sometimes... I sighed as I made my way outside. I looked around in the darkness and saw dim embers in the distance, followed by smoke. I couldn't see much more past that smoke, so out of my curiosity, I ventured over to the area.

Jungkook: Namjoon, will you please come out here with a flashlight please?!

Rap Monster: Hold on! I'm busy!

I ventured further into the smoke and stumbled upon a huge crater surrounded by pieces of unidentifiable wreckage. I took a deep breath and I slid down the crater to see a young man and groaning in pain, pinned down by a few huge pieces of wreckage. It was hard to see, so I tried my best to free him, but to my surprise, the man, hissed at me, causing me to fall back on my .

Jungkook: Did that noise come from you?! It surely couldn't...

I heard footsteps in the distance, followed by a growing light. Finally, I was accompanied by Rap Monster and his bright flashlight, which finally gave us better look at the man...

The yellow eyed, light blue skinned, humanoid looking creature just stared at us, coughing and hacking up a dark blue liquid from it's mouth. It tried to move around, but it gave up.

???: Em hcuot t'nod!

I was startled by his sudden outburst as I tried to reach for him again. He spoke in a language that I couldn't understand.

Jungkook: It's seriously what we've always dreamed of Namjoon! An extraterrestrial encounter!

I was suddenly filled with joy.

Rap Monster: Doesn't look extraterrestrial to me...

Jungkook: Didn't you just hear it speak? It even hissed at me before you came!

Rap Monster: It just looks blue...

The creature hissed and snarled at us.

Jungkook: Look, just remain calm okay? We're going to help you. We mean no harm.

???: Arrrraaaaaahhhg! Yawa og neht, siht fo tuo em teg!

Rap Monster: What the hell did it just say?!

Jungkook: I don't know, but we need to free it!

The extraterrestrial creature eventually passed out as we managed to free him. I climbed out of the crater with the creature slumped on my back, then Rap Monster carried it back to the lab and he went straight to the dissection laboratory and laid it out on the table. I chased after Rap Monster and I grabbed his arm tightly.

Jungkook: Hey, we can't just open him up!

Rap Monster: Why not?

Jungkook: This is our chance to learn about extraterrestrial life! We've always dreamed of communicating to other life! Don't open the poor thing up! You'll kill it!

Rap Monster: Gah, fine. But we're strapping him up. He's not to leave the lab.

Jungkook: I know, I know!

I rushed over to the table and I observed the creature. I took notice that it wore clothing, similar to ours, it looked like us, but very blue. Was he really that different? Could I call it an alien? I had to get more answers. I undressed him, and restrained him to the table.

Rap Monster: Yo, you can stay with him, I have to go home and get some sleep in. I'll be back in the lab early in the morning, get some sleep. I love you Kookie.

Jungkook: Yeah, yeah. Bye!

Rap Monster: Bye...

Rap Monster left and I began my observation of the creature.

It had to be an alien. I observed it's face first. I open up it's eyelids, and saw that it had, yellow, cat like eyes. Next, I stuck my fingers into it's oral cavity, and I opened it's mouth. It had sharp, razor like fangs, and it's dark blue tongue was somewhat longer than a human's. I took a look at his nose, and it appeared no different from a human nose.

I moved to it's upper body. The creature had no s, no belly button, and very little body hair. I lifted up it's upper limbs and inspected them. The creature was fairly built and had sharp claws. I then moved to it's lower body, where I inspected it's s, It had what looked like a normal , but it was missing the testicals. I gently grabbed ahold of the extremely soft member, and took a closer look. I didn't get much of an idea as to what the gender of this creature was... Who knows how their reproduction process works.

I moved to it's lower limbs, which didn't surprise me, except for it had sharp claws, like on it's hands. I lifted it's legs up and I realized that it had a large tail, that hung off the table, and it had two small veins that came from it's , to its member. Could this mean, that it's bodily functions are different too?

Jungkook: Interesting.

I spent most of my night, taking notes on the humanoid like creature. I sighed and I covered the creature up with a white blanket and I called it a night. I sat in a chair right next to the dissection table and I fell asleep.