EXO Warriors

The Secret Map

 

Hana laid on a bed weakly as Kai helped to put her down when they managed to bring her to their place. Her head was bleeding and caused her to stay unconscious.

Lay was surprised with the sight of Hana when her face was too pale and looked too weak in that condition. Suho panted for losing too much energy to fight with a wolf in order to protect from letting the creature to cause any harms on them.

 

"How could this happen on her?" Xiumin asked when the members gathered in the room to check on her. Luhan shook his head, "I don’t have any ideas. We saw the wolf was on her top."

 

"She must be shocked because of it," Kai sighed. D.O eyed Hana when Lay went to sit next to Hana on the bed. They watched as Lay tried his best to heal with his hands were moving around her head and her body.

 

The wound started to heal and it stopped to bleed. Lay jerked up his head to look at s, "Her body temperature is rising. She's having a high fever."

 

"I-I'll go and get a towel with warm water." D.O rushed out from the room to get everything in the kitchen. Kris leaned against a wall and letting out his heavy sigh. "Did she leave the house for some reasons?"

 

"Probably, she's too scared. I bet, she can't trust us yet." Baekhyun interrupted.

 

"But, we can't simply trust her." Sehun said but only to earn a glare from Suho who was eyeing the maknae. "You should stop saying that, Oh Sehun. We already discussed the matter about The Secret Map together and I'm sure that she has a connection with The Guardians."

 

"The Guardians won't simply let anyone steal what belonged to them. They keep it even if they're at the death door," Luhan explained. All members were in silence and Sehun lowered his head. Including Chanyeol who knew that they were wrong in the first place for not thinking about the matter before speak up.

 

D.O entered the room and brought a towel along with a bowl of warm water, "Here." He put it beside the bed and helped Lay to dip the small white towel before squeezing it and placed on Hana's forehead.

 

"She'll recover soon," Lay spoke. "I'm starting to think that she is just an innocent girl who know nothing about this matter," Tao looked at her with guilt filled in his heart even though he never hurt her with his words.

 

Suho gave soft pat on Tao's shoulder, "It's alright. Let her get some rest. We'll explain everything to her soon."

 


 

Find the black pearls.

 

The Secret Map will lead you to find all of the pearls in order to get back what belonged to the Empire of Forlasea.

 

Don't let them destroy the empire.

 

Fight for it with them, Kim Hana.

 

 

Hana heard the sound of the birds chipping from the outside of the house. She opened her eyes slightly, only to see that she was laying on a bed in a room. She turned her head to the side and saw the bright view with green colors of the plants.

 

She sighed as she sat up on the bed, carefully before a wet white towel on her forehead fell on her lap.

 

Hana furrowed her eyebrows. Where am I? How did I end up to stay on this bed? What happened? , she thought.

 

She heard footsteps coming to the door and it was squeaked opened, revealing a guy with a dark brown hair and pale skin entered the room.

 

 

"Oh, you're awake?" Lay went closer to her and helped to pick the wet towel from her lap and placed it back in the bowl on a small table.

 

Hana bit her lip. Did I end up to be here, again? But…how?

 

"How do you feel today?" Lay asked and his hand went to touch on her forehead but Hana startled with the sudden touch. Lay pulled his hand away, "Sorry if I scared you."

 

D.O peeked from the outside and entered the room, smiling broadly, "That's good to know that you're awake. We worried about your condition after what happened." He stood beside Lay and Hana was still remained silence without uttering any words.

 

 

"Don't you remember anything?" D.O asked, curiously. Hana tried to remember what happened to her and how she ended up to be on the bed before Luhan came in with Chen and Xiumin followed from behind.

 

"Kim Hana!" Luhan called her name with his heart-warming smile. Hana finally remembered. That's right. Wolf. I fainted on him because of the wolf.

 

"I…I remember about that now," Hana uttered with both of her hands grasped the bed sheet. The last thing I saw was one of them putting out flames and targeted it to the wolf.

 

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat anything? I'll make it for you," D.O asked.

 

Hana eyed each one of them. She didn’t know why but she felt sorry over what happened. "Do you like chicken soup? You should try it. D.O can make the best one for you!" Xiumin said and grinning.

 

Hana couldn’t help but smile back at him. She nodded her head, weakly. "Eoh. That's sounds good."

 

 

 

All eyes were on Hana as she held the spoon in her hand and slurped some of the chicken soup from her bowl. She hadn't fill her stomach with anything for almost two days after running away from the house and now, she got back again because of their helps.

 

Hana noticed how they were staring at her when she was biting the chicken wing and tasted every bite of it in .

 

"What's wrong?" Hana asked and coughed as she got choked. Tao quickly pushed a glass of water for her, "Drink this, Hana."

 

 

"Thanks," Hana took it and gulped the water twice. Somehow, she felt guilty for not trusting them. They helped her when she was at the death door, facing with a wolf that was on her top and cooked her delicious meal after she finally recovered from high fever.

 

Hana put down her spoon when she finished the soup on her bowl. She eyed them, "Thank you." Were what she said while looking down.

 

She thought bad things about them but they were still willing to help her from being dead. I should have trust them.

 

"About what? The soup? It is nothing. We told you, D.O is the best cook-"

 

"I mean, about the time you guys helped me out from the wolf," Hana cut off Chen's words and she lifted up her face. Her eyes got teary and she felt like something stuck at the middle of . She didn’t want to cry when she remembered how the wolf scared her too much.

 

"If you weren't there, I'd probably be dead. I shouldn’t be that stupid for running away, without telling any of you. I should think about my safety and how dangerous it is to be out there."

 

They listened to her as she sobbed between her words that escaped from her lips.

 

"I-I…I want to figure out what is happening. Why the wolves chased for me? T-The woman…T-The woman t-told me that-" Hana couldn’t continue her words when she burst into tears when the image of the person who took care of her since she was a baby flashed in her mind.

 

Lay who sat by her side, helped to caress on her back, "Calm down. Take your time to tell us everything. We're listening."

 

Hana took her deep breathe when she stopped crying. "There's this lady who took care of me. She gave me The Secret Map and said that I shouldn’t' let it fall to someone else. A-And, I should find the truth of my own identity before my eighteenth birthday or else, I'll be dead."

 

"And all these days, I keep having a dream of someone, a woman, telling me that I should find the black pearls and The Secret Map will eventually lead me to get what belonged to the Empire of Forlasea."

 

Their eyes grew wide with her explanations. They were completely disbelief. Suho stared at her, "Black pearls?"

 

Hana nodded her head, wildly. Now, she had trusted them so much that she was willing to tell everything in details. All she hoped was she made a right decision to trust them.

 

"How many of the black pearls?" Kris asked as curiosity was shown all over his face. The members were eager to know more. Hana shook her head and shrugged, "I don't have any ideas. They never mentioned."

 

"Could it be that the woman who took care of you is one of The Guardians?" Chanyeol spoke and made them to think for a moment. "It's possible since she owned the map in the first place."

 

"This is so confusing." Kai scratched his head. "Now, I realize why they are chasing after her so bad. They could sense about The Secret Map." Suho made his own conclusion.

 

Hana came to remember about something and gasped, "Oh, there was this time, before I got into this place, there were someone else came to my place and searched for me. But I left the house to the other place. That was the reason why she handed me the map to leave."

 

"I think, they have been there to find her." Suho sighed. His instinct told him something about Kim Hana but he brushed it off from his mind. He didn’t want to put too much hopes. There were a lot of girls with the same name as hers. After all, she don’t even know about her real identity yet.

 

"Anyways, what do you guys know? Do you mind to explain more?" Hana pleaded when she was staring at their faces one by one. Waiting before someone decided to tell her. In return, they should be telling her everything so it would be fair enough between all of them.

 

Suho eyed Kris and nodded his head. Telling him that he should be taking the part to explain.

 

Kris leaned closer to the dining table and everyone remained calm in their seats.

 

"Actually, we're known as the warriors of The Empire of Forlasea. But, people know us as EXO warriors. As what you had seen in the previous day, how Lay healed you and how you caught Chanyeol putting out flames. It is our abilities. Something called supernatural, in the other word."

 

"Suho is our leader. He's the one in charge to take care of us. The Guardians that we had been talking about comes from the Empire of Forlasea. But, now, they are no longer staying at this place. Some of them died and some of them were still alive but nowhere to be found after a chaos happened between two empires."

 

Kris continued, "Empire of Vallione is the villain one and they tried to destroy Empire of Forlasea for almost twenty years. Both of the empires were in good conditions but something happened and caused many innocent peoples died. The wolves that were chasing after you are a part of the Vallione empire. The king and queen from the empire died last three years ago due to a big war. Now, the prince, Jung Woo Jin, took their place of the empire and owned a white pearl that belonged to Forlasea empire."

 

"So, I figured out about the black pearls that you talked just now. It must be related with the white pearl in order for us to get it back. That is why we need to know the exact amount of the black pearls. None of us know about this matter. Gosh, I don't know why everything turned to be so complicated." Kris face-palmed and Luhan helped to calm him down.

 

Hana tried to take in each of those explanations and she furrowed her eyebrows when she thought about something, "What about the Empire of Forlasea? The king and the queen?"

 

The guys remained silence. Hana waited on her seat calmly until a voice spoke. It was Xiumin, "The king died during the war. And the queen is still alive but she had been unconscious after the war ended and until now. They tried to figure out how to heal her. Even, Lay tried to do that but it nothing happened."

 

"And now, who takes care of the kingdom? Do they have a heir?" Hana questioned.

 

Luhan formed a smile, "They have one. A prince that is taking care and protect the kingdom."

 

She let out a deep sigh while gazing at them with her pitiful look, "I feel bad to hear about it. I wish The Secret Map is something that will lead us to get back what belonged to the empire."

 

"Don't worry. We'll figure out soon and find the truth behind all of these. All of us are here to protect you." D.O's heart-shaped smile calmed Hana's heart and now, she felt like they already gained her trust.

 

"Thanks." Hana flashed her heart-warming smile to them.

 

 

Late that night, Suho called out everyone to gather up in the living room after promising Hana that they would be introducing themselves more and be opened with the girl since she put her trust on them to spill the truth for the reason how she ended to be there. Hana took a place between Lay and D.O.

 

They sat on the floor, forming a circle to start their ice-breaking session. Hana grew excited. She wanted to know more about them and their abilities that Tao kept mentioning to her. After all, Suho thought they should be discussing a plan for tomorrow in order to help Hana finding the pearls.

 

"So, shall we start now?" Xiumin formed a broad smile of excitement. Hana gave a nod while rubbing both of her palms and waited patiently.

 

All eyes were on Suho and he knew that he was the one who should be the one to introduce first. Hana read the expression on his face and saw like he was taking a deep breathe before spoke up.

 

"I'm Kim Joon Myeon. But, they call me Suho as it means 'Guardian'. I'm the leader of EXO and water is my ability." Suho told her when Hana focused to listen every of his words. She gaped, "Ah, that's why you saved me when I get drowned in the water!"

 

Suho chortled when she guessed it right before nodding his head. "Can you fill that bucket with water? Using your power?" Hana pointed out at a bucket beside a small table. Chanyeol pursed his lips, "Yah. You need to listen out to others, too. I'm getting sleepy right now and might as well fall asleep while waiting."

 

Hana pouted, "You're so mean."

 

Chen whacked behind Chanyeol's head, "Still, be nice to her, Yeol." "FINE." Chanyeol growled.

 

Hana waited when the ice breaking session went through to all members and some of them demonstrate their powers. Hana was completely surprised when Xiumin frosted the whole house and she froze until he changed it back to the normal temperature when Kris scolded him for it. None of the could stand with that.

 

All eyes focused on the 9th person. It was Kai. He was already plastering his mischievous smirk for Hana. "You look like a ert with that smirk, Kai. Stop it, will you? This is not the moment to show off that so-called y side of yours," Tao commented, earning laughter from Luhan and Sehun from the other side when Kai's face fell, "Shut up."

 

"I'm Kim Jongin. But, you can call me Kai. And please, don’t bother any of their words. They just envy with my ability since I can bring you anywhere that I want this instant." Kai winked and Hana sat there in silence while gulping.

 

Everyone started to groan with the words that were spoken by Kai. They knew he was trying to be a sweet-talker whenever he's with any woman.

 

Kris wanted to puke when he rolled his eyes. "For your information, my ability is flight like what I've mentioned to her earlier. I could bring her anywhere with my dragon so don't be so proud of that."

 

"…But, I thought your dragon hates woman?" Tao interrupted, making all of the members except Kai to sigh in frustration. "Uh, not again, Huang Zitao."Chen said.

 

Time had passed and the last person goes to Chanyeol. He sent out his piercing gaze directly to Hana, as if he could kill her right away with that glare.

 

"Tell about yourself, Yeol. Stop doing that. You're looking like a dumb with that look," Baekhyun laughed along with Chen who high-fived to each other when Chanyeol's face fell.

 

"Park Chanyeol. Flame." Were the things he told her but Hana seemed confused. "Deh?"

 

"He meant that his ability is flame. He's a bit dumb compared to Chen so don't bother him if you see him doing anything stupid with his friends or anything," Sehun spoke but Chanyeol was quick to throw him a small cushion right to his face, "Shut up."

 

 

Laughing-naturedly, Hana felt like she was really in the right place after getting to know all of them. She could tell each one of them got their own personalities, looking from the way how they treated and talked to her.

 

Suho cleared his throat to make the members focus back on him after the ice-breaking session had done. All eyes were on him when Suho breathed heavily.

 

"I think that we should start our journey to find the black pearls by tomorrow. Since Hana told us that the pearls needed to be found before her eighteenth birthday, we have to be quick." Suho suggested and turned his attention to Hana, "How many months left before your birthday?"

 

Hana counted with her fingers while the others waited, "About four months."

 

"We don’t have much time. Did the map show us the places that we needed to go?" Luhan asked when Hana took out her Secret Map from behind. She unrolled it as Lay and D.O scooted closer to her to take a look.

 

The Secret Map lighted up with sparkles and showed the way for them to reach at their first destination. D.O gawked, "That's weird. This map only works in her hand! It won't work if any of us hold it."

 

All of the members gathered up closer to her to see what was written in The Secret Map. To be shocking, they were totally disbelief with the sight of sparkles and small blink that showed them the path that would lead them though the journey of finding the black pearls.

 

Kris' eyes focused carefully on their first destination in the map. He furrowed his eyebrow with his index finger pointed to the map, "…Is that the way to Blackmoor Forest?"

 

The members weren't believing him at first but as Suho examined the map carefully, he was speechless.

 

Hana was dumbfounded when all of the guys around her looked like they found out about something bad in the map, "Wait, what is it? Black..moor Forest?"

 

Lay bit his bottom lip, holding onto Hana's shoulder firmly, "Are you sure this thing will lead us to the place?"

 

She nodded her head wildly in confidence. All members sighed heavily when they already knew the truth behind the first place that they would have to go.

 

"I swear, this is going to be so challenging on our first journey. You need to be strong enough for this to get the black pearls." Luhan gave a soft pat on her shoulder when Hana was still confused.

 

Hana furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. What does he mean? Is it a bad place? Am I going to be near the death door again?

 

"No matter how bad it is, we need to go through for the sake of everything." Suho spoke and his voice showed how he was completely wanting to fight for it.

 

 


 

I haven't thought about their rivals yet. Might be from one of the boy groups. Maybe you can give your suggestions in your comment c: