Dragged into a Trap

The Secret Map

 

Kai was thrown on the ground and he winced in pain while staring up at who already chortled in disbelief for easily to be defeated.

 

"Hyung, can you be more nice on me? You've been throwing me on the ground three times!" Kai whined when he got up and rubbed off the dirt stuck on his blue shirt.

 

Hana enjoyed watching the scene between both of the members since she insisted to see them presenting to her the way how they were protecting themselves over enemy after her lesson.

 

"You're the weak one here, Kai." Luhan scratched his arms. He loved to show his manly side especially when there was a girl watching over him, full of excitement.

 

"Yah, you can't be that weak. I doubt you're a part of EXO." Hana jokingly said. Kai gasped, "Yah!"

 

"That's it. It's the time for you to practice with us. I hope you remember all of the steps I told you," Luhan picked his water bottle and sipped his drink a few gulps.

 

"Wait, I thought you're just going to teach me how to protect myself. Not to practice all the steps with you." Hana was surprised with his words and she noticed Kai was holding his laughter when she seemed a bit naïve.

 

"Do you think memorizing and learning the steps without practicing would make you able to fight with your enemy?" Luhan asked when he put down the water bottle aside.

 

"Deh?"

 

She was now standing between the men who eyed her with their playful smirk.

 

Oh ! Luhan and Kai didn’t tell me about having to practice with them. They're freaking warriors and I'm just a weak girl!

 

"Please, consider me as a weak person. You guys are strong." Hana pleaded.

 

"We won't be hard on you. We know the limits. It's not like we're going to beat you up to death," Luhan said between his laughter after seeing how pale she got for freaking out with them.

 

"Bleh. Suho hyung let these two in charge to teach her because he know they will be easy on Hana. I bet, she would be laying on the bed for a week." Sehun murmured as he stood by a window to check out his two members at the outside of the house.

 

Tao eyed at the youngest one with a glare, "You think I would allow you for that, huh?"

 

Chanyeol scrunched his nose, "Stop saying like a hero, Zitao. You even ran for your life after seeing a cockroach and asked Kris to kill it for you."

 

"Yah! When did I ever freaked out because of it? I was too shocked right when the cockroach flew on me!" They started to bicker over the previous embarrassing scene and Sehun was still focused on what was happening at the outside.

 

"Oh! Oh! Luhan hyung is trying to let her trip with his foot! You go, hyung!" Sehun said of excitement to cheer from the inside and caused the other two to stop and shifted their attentions.

 

"Damn, Kim Jongin! That was…too nice," Chanyeol clenched his teeth after shrieked to see how Kai twisted Hana's arm, in the most gentle way.

 

Lay passed by behind them and furrowed his eyebrow when s were too busy standing by the window and checking out over the scene.

 

"What are you guys-"

 

"Lay hyung, you need to watch this. This is getting interesting!" Tao motioned him to stand at the empty spot beside him. Lay went to join with them before Chen came to not miss the chance.

 

"Am I witnessing this Kim Jongin boy trying hard to be nice on this weak Kim Hana?" Chanyeol made his own conclusion. Sehun shook his head, "I don't think so."

 

"It's like seeing Luhan and Hana enjoy this moment together. Like a sort of action drama when the actor fell for the actress," Tao giggled with his words and gaining attentions from the others.

 

They seemed to think it was funny with the joke, except Lay. He stood there and remained silence while thinking over Tao's words.

 

Hana locked her eyes on Luhan. This time, she wanted to beat him off after failed many times with his strength. Right when she tried to use the trick by kicking at the back of his knee, Luhan pulled her arm and stumbled before he fell hard on the ground, with Hana on his top.

 

Kai's jaw dropped, "…Oh, wow."

 

The others in the house were gasping and shouting like they were witnessing something horrible in their sights. But, Lay could only stay quiet with his eyes were locked on both of them.

 

Something uneasy felt inside him.

 

Why do I feel this way?

 

Hana found her face was a few inches from Luhan's face and they could almost kissed if she did a wrong move. The strong grip of his muscular arm around her waist couldn’t make her to get up.

 

They froze with the situation. And yet, Luhan was too mesmerized with the soft look on her face.

 

By then, they heard Kai cleared his throat to break the awkward silence between them. Hana immediately get up and fixed her hair. Her face was blushing of embarrassment when the moment her eyes landed on the window and saw the guys were actually watching her all this while.

 

Damn it!

 

"I…I think I better go in first. Looks like D.O needs my help to prepare for the lunch," Hana hurriedly left two of them and rushed to enter the house. Eyes were on her when she stepped into the house and she heard them were teasing her especially Chen who loved to be loud.

 

Kai turned his head to look at Luhan, "Is she going to help D.O in the kitchen? I bet she doesn’t know how he is when he's cooking for the meals."

 

Luhan chortled, not because of the words but because of the awkward moment happened between him and Hana. She's cute!

 

 


 

 

Hana stirred a cup of her hot chocolate milk in the kitchen that midnight. Remembering the scene when she fell on Luhan, she couldn’t help and blushed alone.

 

By then, she heard footsteps heading to the kitchen and a shadow of someone entered. She saw Lay smiled to her in the dim light as he went to the fridge.

 

"I thought you're sleeping," Lay said after taking out a water bottle to pour into his glass. Hana took a seat at the dining chair and held the mug filled with her drink, "I can't sleep. How about you?"

 

"Same here," Lay smiled as he sat next to her. "Is there something bothering your mind?"

 

She couldn’t answer to his question and told him she had been thinking about the thing happened on that day. She needed to forget it.

 

"Nothing. Maybe I'm over-thinking about the next journey we're going to," Hana lied and sipped the drink slowly. Lay watched her face the help of the dim light filled the whole kitchen. Something made him to feel so calm even just by staring at her flawless look with her messy bun being tied, revealing her bare neck.

 

Hana shifted her gaze on him and Lay quickly avoid the gaze, "Oh, I have been thinking if there's a town nearby. I really want to go and see around this place."

 

Lay nodded, "There's a small town. Not too far from here. Is there something that you need to find?"

 

Hana gave the cheeky look of her side and she looked cute enough with that, "I want to find some new clothes for myself. Suho gave me some money when he knew I came here with nothing. I feel bad borrowing Baekhyun's and D.O's shirts all the time."

 

Lay grinned when she pouted to think how she wasn’t able to own some clothes for herself.

 

"Sure, I'll tell Suho about it tomorrow. We'll go and find your clothes together."

 

Smiling at his words, Hana finished the last sip of her drink and got excited to explore more of the new place.

 

 

 

On the next day, after having their meals for breakfast, Hana went to find Suho in the living room when he was busy playing chess with Xiumin.

 

Noticing her in his sight, he stopped to shift his attention on her. "Oh, Hana. Is there something wrong?" His words made Hana to think for a moment and wondered if Lay did talk to him about it.

 

"I was wondering if you allow me to-"

 

"To go and buy some new clothes in the small town?" Suho finished her words and Hana gave a nod and waited for his answer patiently. She knew Suho might not allow her to leave the house after the scene she did in the past few days for running and left the house.

 

Dangers were waiting for her anywhere.

 

"…Sure. Lay talked to me about it that both of you are going there together."

 

"You're allowing me to go? Really?" Hana got excited and she heard Xiumin was chuckling at her reaction.

 

"Yeah. But, get back before the afternoon. You have a lot to practice. And I'll tell Luhan, D.O, Sehun and Baekhyun to go with you, too. It's dangerous out there and at least, having them to protect you are much better," Suho spoke. He still tried to be concern with her safety and didn’t want anything to injure her and Lay.

 

"Thank you! I will be right back before afternoon." Hana left Suho to stay with Xiumin when she rushed to her room and get changed.

 

The leader somehow felt warm to be seeing the wide smile on her face. I need to let her see everything in the town.

 

 

 

Six of them walked together and viewed everything being sold at a market in one of the small towns located near with their home. Hana's eyes couldn’t slip off from all of the nice clothes, foods and jewelries.

 

It looked completely different from the time she was living back in her old place. The new place seemed unique to her and she loved how everyone around it carved a smile for her. As if they were welcoming her to their place.

 

"How is it? Do you like it?" Lay asked, noticing she had been enjoying herself. "It's amazing. It's like how I've been seeing in the TV back then and it actually exist for real." Hana stopped in her tracks to look at Lay's face. The others were happy for her as well, except Sehun with his -face shown to her.

 

"Do you find anything good for you?" D.O interrupted, eager to know. "I want to buy everything if possible," Hana laughed cheekily, "But, I can't do that. I need to buy clothes. That's the thing that I'm looking for now."

 

Sehun rolled his eyes, "Hyung, I'm going to buy something for myself."

 

"Buy it later, then. We're here to accompany Hana. I told you not to separate and stick together," D.O nagged like a mom and Sehun's face fell over the words.

 

Hana's gaze slid off to Sehun, "Then, we should go and get it for you. I can get my clothes later."

 

"Forget it, I'm not buying anything." Sehun stepped back, crossing both of his arms like a child who got turned down for not being able to get his new toy. Baekhyun sighed, "Why is he acting like a kid…"

 

Walking through the market, Hana's eyes caught a place sold women's clothes and she rushed to view it. The guys followed her while waiting for her to pick the best for herself.

 

"There's a lot of shirts over here." Hana grabbed five of them with different colors and held it. Luhan, who stood from the back chortled at her cuteness. "You love shopping?"

 

"Not really, but this time, I'm too desperate to get my own clothes rather than wearing guy's clothes which looked bigger than my actual size, "she mumbled before picking another two.

 

Sehun gawked, "Are going to buy all of these?"

 

"I wish I have a lot of money for that," Hana checked the colors and put back the one that she thought look bad on her.

 

Lay went to check the clothes as well and found a dark gray sweatshirt. He picked it up and showed it to Hana, "Hey, I found this. It looks nice. I bet you're going to like it."

 

His voice caught her attention and Hana jerked her head up to look at the sweatshirt. "Whoa, that's nice! I like it," Hana took it from Lay and didn’t notice Luhan's expression changed when Lay stole her attention.

 

Sehun took out a candy from his pocket and fed into his mouth, "Why do I have to follow and watch this girl go for shopping? Psh."

 

But none of them knew there were eyes on them, watching every single movement they made.

 

"Hyung, do you think this is the right thing to do?" Jongup asked with his hoodie and a mask covered his face. Daehyun smirked, "Yeah. We need to get the map. She surely have it with her."

 

Zelo furrowed his eyebrows to look at the same direction, "Is that the girl we're talking about?"

 

"Focus, Zelo. I don't want to miss this chance. Stick to our plan." Daehyun spoke up and put a black cap on his head, patting Jongup's and Zelo's shoulders before he straightened up.

 

Hana's gaze slid off from Baekhyun when she finished talked to him and looking straight on her left side when she sensed something was not right. Why do I feel someone is watching?

 

Baekhyun eyed her, carefully, "What's wrong?"

 

"Nothing. I should go and pay for the clothes then." She brushed off her bad thoughts and headed to pay for it.

 

 

 

"Should we get something for the others too? I feel like to get them some food or anything," Hana walked with Luhan and D.O helped to hold the bags with her clothes.

 

"Buy some meat!" Baekhyun joked but Lay nudged him, "That's not the way to ask a woman buy it for you."

 

Hana laughed over his words, "Sure! I love meat. We can have it for dinner then~" She chimed cutely and the guys seemed to fall for her aegyo. Including Sehun who had been cold like an ice all the time.

 

As they were busy looking for meats, something caught her attention with the loud sound of music and a few dancers were performing in the middle of the crowd.

 

"What's that? Can we take a look?" Seeing how Hana grew curious, they followed her to take a look over the show. Crowds gathered around to see it and Hana stood beside Lay and enjoyed when her eyes watched each of the dance steps and how they got drawn with the soft music.

 

When everyone was into the music and dance, Hana felt a figure accidentally pushed her aside, gently when he tried to escape from the crowd. She did change her attention to look at the tall figure before noticing something dropped on the ground.

 

"Oh, the guy dropped his wallet," Hana picked it up from the ground and hurriedly left the crowds, without telling the guys about it and none of them realized Hana was gone.

 

Chasing for the owner, Hana tried to go through all of the people in the market and found the tall guy among them at the front.

 

"Wait! You left this!" She called but it seemed useless when he didn’t hear her words before she saw him turning to the right, leaving the crowds and she eventually followed him.

 

Lay was frantic with worry right on the moment he realized Hana wasn’t with him. He looked over the other sides but there was no sign of Hana was still there with them.

 

Noticing with the change on his face, Luhan went to reach him, "What's wrong?"

 

"I don’t see Hana. She's gone! I thought she was with me!" Lay got panicked and wondered where she could have been. D.O, Baekhyun and Sehun came to gather around.

 

"She won't be far away from here. Let's go and find her. We'll meet at here again. Got it?" Luhan ordered them, gaining nodded from the members before they broke apart to find her.

 

 

Hana's steps slowed down when the guy she had been chasing for disappeared. The wallet in her hand was held firmly and was unaware that danger was waiting for her in no time.

 

Jongup waited and hid behind a wall with a knife in his hand. The only chance he got was there when Hana was standing not too far from the place he had been hiding.

 

Just the moment Jongup was about to step out, someone touched his shoulder to pull him away. "Hyung!" Zelo dragged the elder to hide with him and heard a voice spoke from the other side.

 

"Yah! Kim Hana!" Sehun panted when finally found Hana was there, alone. "S…Sehun…" She couldn’t utter a word as he went to grip her wrist, "Are you stupid?! Why would you come here alone?! Everyone is worried about you!" He yelled and saw she got startled with his voice.

 

"I…I wanted to-" She held up the wallet but Sehun took it and threw it away on the ground. "Don't be too nice. It could be a trap!" He breathed hard when they were looking at each other and by that moment, she saw another four guys came to breathe sigh of relief to see her being fine.

 

"Gosh, where did you go, Hana?" Baekhyun coughed.

 

"Did you get hurt anywhere?" Lay asked full of concern. "She better realize what she's doing!" Sehun scolded and D.O eyed him, "Oh Sehun, that's it. We have found her now."

 

"I swear I'm going to kill her if she's going to do this on us, again!" Sehun muttered under his breathe and let her heard him well before leaving. Hana's heart sank in guilt to see how they looked worried when she was gone.

 

"Let's go home, alright?" Luhan patted on her shoulder softly, assuring her that she shouldn’t worry too much and she gave him a weak nod. By then, they left together rather than staying longer in the town.

 

 

 

Jongup pushed Zelo away, "What the hell is wrong with you?!" He clenched his teeth when he held the younger's collar. "I was trying to save you from being caught!"

 

"I could get to kill her on that time, bastard!"

 

"There's EXO member with her and what the hell were you thinking, hyung?!" Zelo pushed him off from holding him. Their eyes were filled with anger and Jongup could throw a punch in his face anytime but Daehyun was quick to be there and stopped them.

 

"Enough, guys! There's no point to fight for this!" Daehyun broke them apart and glared at the youngest, "Why did you stop him?!"

 

"He could die in EXO members' hands if they caught him killing her!" Zelo gritted his teeth and breathed heavily, "Be glad I'm stopping you from stepping into the death door!" Zelo threw off his mask to the ground and left them.

 

The two guys watched as Zelo disappeared from their sights.