Heaven

Sunlight at night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a Sunny Afternoon, Life goes on as they say.... These two lovers are together again and this time, Irene is the one to get him a surprise as a thank you.

 

 

IRENE POV

I'm in the practice room and I actually texted him to come since we haven't seen each other for a while now, I wanted to surprise him by pretending that I'm in the practice room but actually I'm not, I put up sticky notes on the walls for him to figure out where I'm at... I'm on the rooftop of the building, remember Seulgi's pre-debut video? Yeah, that rooftop.... Anyways, I just prepared a simple afternoon snack just for us to eat and hang out on the rooftop. 

KKT ( bunnyleader01 & baechu043 )

Suho: Hi Baechu! Irene: oh, hi! leader-yah! where are you? :(( Suho: I 'm in the sm building, you? And what's with the sad emoticon? Irene: I'm at the practice room, I haven't seen you for a while now.. Suho: I miss you <3 Irene: really? .. Is that so? Please come to the practice room..  Suh0: Okay, I'll be there in a minute.. Irene: K, Let's see if what they say is true that you are smart.. ;) Suho:  what?  what are you up to BAE? Irene: uhmmm... You'll just have to read and see for yourself.. ;;;;)) Suho: Fine, See u bae! Irene: See yah! Junmyeon!

 

SUHO POV

What is she up to? Well whatever it is I'm just glad because I'll get to see her again... So I went to the practice room and I didn't saw any sign of Joohyun... But all I can see is notes on the walls with small balloons... And I thought she planned all of this. I took a look at the notes and it says: "At a place where I can see heaven above, I've always imagined balloons flying up above with our hearts together leaning to the angels as we gaze on each others eyes"  I came to the point where I had difficulty at figuring out where she was.... Then I saw another note: "LOVE is something special and unexplained, these cars that I see passing by from above are like the times where we dreamt of being what we are right now and finally together came true" UP ABOVE? Of course everyone thinks I'm smart but there are really quite times where I can be a "pabo". Aghh. Wake up to your senses SUHO! I saw the last note: " I'm at the place where no one else can see our love for each other, but our hearts"  She's at the rooftop! I quickly ran as fast as I can, somehow bumped into other employees but It's okay cause I'm Suho but anyways... There I was at the rooftop and I saw her... She's wearing  a white sunday's dress with a gray cardigan holding a heart shaped balloon with a smile on her face. I ran to her and immediately pulled her into a hug. And God how much I miss her...

 

IRENE POV

There I saw him in a casual white t-shirt with a blue denim cardigan looking handsome as ever, he ran to me and pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back... I was holding  a balloon which was difficult because I was worried I might let go of the balloon and that will totally ruin the entire plan that I have.

"You sure are smart, you figured out where I am." I said smirking.

"You kidding me, I had a hard time thinking where you are at, I didn't know you were great at writing those kinds of stuff." He said while pinching my cheeks.

"Ouch! Well it all comes from reading a book." I proudly said.

"You like to read?" He asked.

"Yeah why?" I replied.

"Oh nothing, it's just one o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter