CHAPTER 2

Love, Out of Reach

If HyunA could ask only one thing in this world, she wished to go back home.

When she entered the building, there are a lot of people dressed in fancy. But, the people who see her was contemptuously, as if she was a bag of trash that's placed lined with new goods. HyunA pays attention to her clothes. Only black jeans, T-Shirt emblazoned Rolling Stones that have been washed many times, leather jacket and sneakers. HyunA feels plebeian, and regret not to study about fashion, even just a little bit will help.

HyunA then walk deeper, and then find the turn left lane that she thought the same as the old security said. She later discovered a brown door, there in the corner. HyunA accelerate her steps, and arrived right in front of the brown door. There was a big sign. ONLY FOR ACCEPTANCE OF NEW EMPLOYEES. 

Then HyunA get rid of idea about the old security that may be deceived her. But so far, he was right. 

HyunA knocked on the door lightly. Then she heard a woman's voice, tells her to sign. HyunA rotate the knob and stepped inside. She saw the room that was very cramped. There's only one table with a stack of paper. Behind the counter, a middle-aged woman was sitting with cigarette in one hand. 

"You want to apply for a job? Which part? Oh, well. Now we just simply need a cleaning service. You're accepted." The woman turned her chair and took a paper. "Fill this identity form. Enter your phone number and signatures. And... fingerprints." Then she was on her cigarettes. She told HyunA to sit on the chair in front of her desk. 

HyunA quickly filling out the form. "If I want to be employees such as a manager and so on, am I have to go through here too?" HyunA asked. She submits the form after filling fingerprints. The old woman laughed. "Ah, nope. My duty here is only accepts job applications for low labor only. Like this. Cleaning service is a low labor." The old woman then put the paper into a folder, and write HyunA's name on the front. 

"You were in college?" The old woman asked, as she handed a setof worker's clothes. HyunA nodded. "Morning class, or night class?" 

HyunA suddenly remember about college classes. She even hasn't found her campus until today. She decided to lie. "Morning, from 6 to 11."

"Ah, well then. Take a part time. From 1 at afternoon to 9 at night." The old woman her cigarette again. "Change your clothes. You can work now." 

***

Worker's clothes that given to the cleaning services makes HyunA feel relieved. Only a long-sleeved white shirt, a black trouser, and a pair of synthetic gloves. 

After changing clothes, HyunA is directed by the old woman to a senior at the cleaning service, called Ji Eun Hye. Eun Hye gave HyunA tasks for cleaning on the top of the building.

HyunA was initially being excited, but after being told that a LOW LABOR DIDN'T ALLOWED TO USE ELEVATORS, BUT SHOULD USE THE EMPLOYEE'S STAIRS, she suddenly feels desperate. 

After a painful journey up the hundreds of stairs, with panting, HyunA finally arrived at top floor. She glanced. Seems like the top floor is for certain people. The row of doors look more luxurious.HyunA shook her head, trying to wake herself up. She began to sweep the broom from the corner of the corner in that big lane. 

Suddenly, she heard the sound of someone being slapped.

HyunA stopped worked, and glanced around. No one other than herself who were there. She began to think about strange things like ghosts. Then she heard the noise again. The second slap, sounds louder. HyunA began to know the origin of the sound, from one of the door on that lane. Then she heard a woman crying. Just then, HyunA knows the exact origin of the sound. That white door. 

HyunA was just about to put her ear to the door, just as someone suddenly opened it.

 

 

 

 

 

Yup! Chapter 2 is releases right minutes after chapter 1. I'm kind of confused to think about how the original suit of cleaning services(?) XD LOL 

well, who were those people behind the white door? Haha, just wait for the updates! Thanks for reading♡