CHAPTER 1

Love, Out of Reach

"Kim HyunA, listen to us. This is a good opportunity for you. Now you can finally continue your study to college. Me and your dad, we go through all those struggle to find money for you. And now, you can go to Seoul. As a college student. But, the only problem is... you're going to Seoul by yourself. We can't join you. You yourself know, that your parents have to take care of your younger brother and sister. You have to continue studyig and search for a job. Live your own life for now on. Goodbye, sweetheart."

It has been three days since Kim HyunA arrive at Seoul. She was really afraid, scared, and the main problem is, she even didn't know where to find a job and home to stay. The money her parents give her now left only 5,000 won. She was only wandering around Seoul for 3 full days without sleep a wink like some kind of stupid homeless. She even can't read a Seoul map to find her campus's location.

She's wrecked.

 

Kim HyunA, you're totally wrecked up now. What do you have to do?

 

Find a job.

 

Rent a home.

 

Learn how to read city maps.

 

You're struggling, Kim HyunA. Even more struggling than your parents.

 

Her small feets keep moving on the street as the sun began to rise up. The big clock in the middle of the city shows the time. It's now one o'clock in the afternoon. While looking up to the clouds, a piece of paper suddenly slaps HyunA's face. 

With a straight face, HyunA reads the writing on that paper. The first line is filled with big letters. YG ENTERTAINMENT, SEOUL, SOUTH KOREA. And continued with small letters underneath. Required cleaning services. Come straight to the agency. Brought your original identity and for foreigner, bring passport. 

HyunA feels this is her only chance to get a job. She reach for her skin-wallet in her bag, and check a student card that she gets back from Senior High School. Then she grab her phone, turning on GPS, and type in the address of YG agency. In the heat of that afternoon, in the last 3 days, for the first time, Kim HyunA walking towards the street with a purpose on her hands.

After arriving at the destination, HyunA instantly feel like a very poor human. She saw YG's magnificent and shiny building. In the parking area, there are a lot of luxirious cars. HyunA thought, until she reach 18, she was never, one single time, riding a car. Except the taxi she was riding from the airport three days ago. 

HyunA stops her daydreaming when a hooter suddenly hit her. She turned her back to the origin of the sound. A silver-colored Audi car emblazoned on her back. A head suddenly popped from that Audi's window, a man with pomadic hair that uses sunglasses and weird clothes (in the view of HyunA). HyunA replied his glare, who immediately turn on his Audi's horn again. "You're blocking my way, madman." 

 HyunA raised an eyebrow, and then walked politely to the edge. The silver Audi was then passed her, and enter the parking area in the basement. Hyuna shrugged. She's new in Seoul, and she wondered, if telling someone else as 'madman', was the way Seoul's people greet another.

A security guard suddenly touch her shoulder. She turned her back again, facing an old man with a height about 1.90, thick mustache and grim face. "Is there something you need, Miss?" The old man asked. HyunA shows the job vacancy paper that slaps her face earlier, still not spit a word. "Apply for a job? As a... cleaning service?" The security guard reads the words on the paper with a stammer. The old man then cleared his throat. "You can meet the receiving-openings officer. Go inside, turn left. Brown door in the corner." 

HyunA nodded again, then started to walk. The old man suddenly walked up to her, intercept. "Wait, Miss. Can you first show me any ID?" His mustache moves as his mouth opened up. HyunA takes her wallet and show her only ID--her student card in HS. The old man just nodded his head several times while reading HyunA's ID, and then return it. "Hey, Miss. You're not dumb, right? Since earlier, you're not spit a word." The security guard showed astonishment.

"No." HyunA replied with alto voice. "I just don't want to waste my energy by talking to much," the she turned back, walked in to the YG's building, leaving the old security guard in amazement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

-Ahhh !! Finally chapter 1 finished... Thanks for reading my first chapter. Sorry for bad plot. I'm a newbie... hehe :D Next chapter I'll make a better plot!- ^^