99.9% Human

Description

Prompt: 99.9% Immunity - (character) never gets sick, right? Wrong.

 


 

Bang yongguk had created a robot so close to humanity he dared say it was 99.9% human; He had created a robot with all the human flaws and issues of a toddler in the body of a attractive 16 year old.

 

Yongguk’s robot learnt like a human as well; He took mistakes and learnt from them, answering questions to the best of his knowledge and not just parroting back what he had heard. He would age quickly, spending about three months in each ‘year’.

 

Now his Zecchin Electrical Life Organ, or ‘Zelo’ had the mental capacity of a 5-year-old-human, and Yongguk had just completed the latest and final update on the robot child.

 

Back on Yongguk’s home planet of Mato creating such a robot would be considered a crime, but this had been Yongguk’s goal for as long as he had remembered so he worked his way up in the Matoen army until he had a fleet of his own to take to Earth where inter-galactic space laws of invention and creation could not reach him.

 

Now on earth he had his men watched in awe as Zelo grew, starting as a complex though not realistic mind-cell two years prior and evolving into the human passing android he was now. Finally his mechanical evolution was complete (for the time being) and Yongguk could sit back and watch his creation learn and grow as he worked on his final mission on earth-To blend in and integrate into general earthen society.

 

Foreword

Just a little malti-chapter fic following Zelo's misfortune at being a robot-human :') please not the warnings at the top of some chapters :')