.06

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was an ordinary day for most people, you go to work, go to school and go home. It was an ordinary day for the two of them too.Expect that day was bound to become extraordinary. It was still 4am in the morning and there is Park Jimin, already wide awake staring at his phone for a good 1 hour already. He groaned in frustration, what exactly was he doing?

This wasn't exactly a date, this was just two people hanging out. he finds it incredibly difficult to convince himself, that to him this wasn't just a 'friendly date' like how she puts it. His heart was hammering out of his chest, and now he finds himself inspectioning his closet for the perfect outfit he could wear, should he wear just a simple shirt, something comfortable? something casual? or should he dress to impress. He remembered that he should be keeping a low profile, he wants to impress the girl but he also wants to protect her. This is not a date afterall right? this was just them hanging out. He can't believe himself...he just asked this a few moments ago.


He decided to wear something that won't make him standout, a simple black and white striped shirt,jeans,sneakers and a cap. Okay seriously it was still very early in the morning, he wanted to look fresh for later. He stripped himself off his current clothes and got into his shorts and a simple t-shirt. He was going to stay in the dorms the whole morning afterall, since today was their day off. He found himself wanting to give her something more, but No Jimin you would seem creepy to her if you would. This pre-comeback care pack was already enough. He peeked inside the box making sure everything was there.tea,facial masks,a soothing cream for sore muscles,a portable massager,vitamins and of course pringles. 

Jimin almost dropped the box when he suddenly felt his phone vibrate in his pocket, he set aside his gift for the red velvet member and immediately checked his phone.

Seul Bear:
hey~ you might be asleep now. but good morning! i'm really excited for later on. i can't wait to eat jjajangmyeon and ice cream.

i hope i did not wake you up though :/

5:00 am

Jimin did not even notice that an hour has already passed since he woke up, he immediately replies thinking of words that won't make him sound too excited...but he totally fails of hiding that.

Chim Jimin:
OH NOONA GoodMORNING yes i can't wait for later too!
5:01 am

Seul Bear:
oh- you're awake hey! i'll just meet you immediately at the restaurant? since manager oppa is dropping me there
5:05am

Jimin almost giggled like a little girl when Seulgi finally replied to him 5 minutes later. He managed to smile like an idiot that he was.

Chim Jimin:
your manager knows?

Seul Bear:
why wouldn't he? i mean it's not like i'm hiding something. 

-laughing sticker-

relax Chim. we won't get caught.

Chim Jimin:
there is no need to catch us after all...we aren't doing anything except hanging out as friends

Seul Bear:
exactly mister. there is no need to worry.

anyway what are you doing up so early Chim

Chim Jimin:
i decided to work out.

lies Park Jimin, lies. You woke up because you were so excited for today and you could not wait to talk to her again.

Seul Bear:
oh to get back you mama 2014 body huh? 

Chim Jimin:
so noona was looking hmm?

Seul Bear:
WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?

Chim Jimin:
that noona was attracted to my body c:

Seul Bear:
everyone kept talking about it. i mean even the EXO members. 

well...abs aren't really new to me. so i'm not really impressed by it.
sorry :P
oh Chim i gotta go to my schedule i'll see you later. hey you better get some sleep
bye~ i will be right back

Chim Jimin:
Take care noona.

Seriously Park Jimin you have to get your head out of the gutter, he found himself searching the keywords "Kang Seulgi"
on the naver search bar, that lead him to  click what was on the suggestions, "Kang Seulgi body" and now he knew why the girl wasn't really affected by toned abs. Cause her body was literally, making him sweat. Well as if he did not know that, he has stared at her from head to toe a lot of times. stalker much?


Kang Seulgi can't seem to calm down, there she was on her usual sitting position inside their van, fidgetting with her phone. Her heartbeat was way faster than it should be beating. She did not understand why, they were really just hanging out. She did not know how to act infront of him though, but she met him so many times even rode next to him on a plane. But this was different this was the first time that they would actually, meet, talk and get to know each other. But they were friends now right? they were texting a lot for the past few days, she was really comfortable talking to him. The nervousness she felt inside though, she can't comprehend. Her eyes fixed on her reflection on the mirror of the car. "Do i look decent enough?" she asked herself. Her hair down, she was wearing a cap plus a face mask. Something in her wanted to take it all off though, she did not mind hanging out with him in the open. If only people were more understanding.She won't hesitate and just take it all off, her diguises. Her manager asked her if she was alright she looked really tensed. She could only nod at him.

Their car halted, from her window she could see a small restaurant that was on a hill, even from the outside you could tell how cozy it was. She told her manager that she would just text him if she would be picked up already, she opened her car door. She could feel her sweat dropping on her face, her hands shaking and her heart go faster by each step she took infront of the restaurant.

Jimin wore the clothes he picked this morning again, except he wore his baseball cap,shades and black face mask.he was seated on a corner of the restaurant but from his view he could see anyone that would enter the establishment, everytime the door opens he found himself on the edge of his chair, he was tightly holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter