.03

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He woke up screaming, not because he had a nightmare there was someone beside him screaming directly on his ear. "PARK JIMIN WAKE UP" that deep and husky voice would only belong to no other than his hotel room mate Kim Taehyung. 

"Yah!"Jimin hit him with his pillow "what was that for!"he sat on his bed and groaned.

"dude you overslept!! you missed breakfast and we gotta go! our flight is gonna leave us..what made you sleep so late last night anyway?"Taehyung grabbed Jimin's arm wanting to push the older towards the bathroom. 

Jimin could clearly recall the events last night, he had no regrets of staying up whoever that noona he was talking to last night made him so intrigued. Who is she? Will he find out soon? He goes to shower still thinking of the possibilities whoever that girl is, but no one comes into mind.


Seulgi does not know whether she is dreaming or if it was reality. Talking to chim made her not know what to do, she couldn't sleep last night thinking of whoever that person was. Her sleep cut short in 2 hours when she suddenly woke up from a dream of talking to the same person. Now she was in the van of her group sitting in between Yerim and Sooyoung, the two were talking endlessly since they got into the van of the recent event, MAMA Awards. The maknae and the original maknae were bickering on who was more handsome between members of whatever group they liked.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"Joy was already practically screaming at the maknae.
"ew no! Kim Taehyung is more handsome!!!" the younger girl argued, Irene suddenly looked at the two with the mention of the name Taehyung. "T-taehyung..is not bad"Irene mumbled.

"See Joohyun unnie agrees!" Joy only rolled her eyes at Yeri.

"Seungwan unnie!!!! Jeon Jungkook is handsome right?!!!"Joy was whining at the main vocalist of red velvet. Wendy only laughed at Joy's actuations "Jhope is my favorite member~" She says while laughing even more as she remember the dancer of bts, dance to their songs.

"Well, that leaves us w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter