.04

Fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Seulgi could feel her sweet trickling down her body,it was not even a hot day. Her hands were sweating that the red velvet maknae immediately let go of her hand when Yerim tried to hold it. For some reason her heart was beating faster that it is supposed to be. Why was she so nervous? This isn't probably because she would probably be finding out chim's identity?right? She was finding it difficult to convince herself otherwise. The girls went inside the airplane, falling in line towards the business class. It seemed that the girls were all paired together except for her, She found her seat and placed her carry on luggage on top. Seulgi wasn't the tallest girl and she had difficulty placing her heavy luggage, she was already tiptoeing. Why was this so high anyway? She was about to give up, but she suddenly felt something press on her back. Her luggage taken away from her hand and placed properly on the baggage carrier by whoever got her luggage.

"There you go!" She heard a voice, and she found it so beautiful. Just his speaking voice already made her knees go wobble. She turns towards her back. Her eyes widen and so did his, their eyes locking. Their heights just right, he could just lean a bit down and their faces would go near each other.

"s-sunbaenim...t-thank you"she tried to calm her voice, but she fails greatly.


"OW!!"Yerim howled in pain, the person infront of her did not watch out and accidentally elbowed her upper stomach.

"Look mister whoever you are the space in this room doesn't belong to you so you better watch out where you are going!!"She hissed at him. The person infront suddenly turned towards his back and immediately bowed down in appology. As soon as he raised his head, Yerim turned so red in embarassment if someone saw what happened, people would immediately get the wrong idea and misunderstand that she is being rude to a sunbaenim. "i'm sorry" Yeri mumbles.

'No no please dont sorry it was my fault...did I hurt you?"his eyes were filled with guilt for accidentally hitting a girl.

"Jungkook sunbaenim it did not hurt so much.."Yeri confessed, it did not really hurt. but her pride did for getting hit by who she thought was just a stranger.

"i'm really really really sorry"he bows again.

"yah jungkookie what are you doing?" Hoseok came in and upon seeing the red velvet member he immediately bows. "Annyeonghaseyo" in which Yeri in turn bowed to. 

"please excuse us" Hoseok grabbed Jungkook's arm, trying to drag the maknae.

"but hyuuung!" Jungkook tried to get away from the older's hold, he wanted to check Yeri's condition but he was already dragged away. Yeri and Jungkook could only stare at each other, with Jungkook giving her an appologetic smile as he get dragged towards his seat.

"OH MY GOOOOD UNNIE!!" Sooyoung was already shaking Irene's arm. The girl was so excited over something. 

"so so Yerim told me, she saw Jungkook and Jhope sunbaenim!! OH MY GOD UNNIE BTS is here!!" Irene shushed the younger girl, if anyone heard her people might start spreading rumors.

"mianhe..mianhe" Joy toned down her voice but she suddenly squeaked. "isn't that-"

Joy didn't need to tell Irene who it was, she saw with her own two eyes the person that just pass by. "Kim Taehyung"she finds herself say his name. But he never looked back, for her voice was barely a whisper and she was grateful for that.

"s-sunbaenim T-thank you" He could not belive his eyes, infront of him was...the girl that kept on creeping on his thoughts. From the looks of it, he would share a seat with her through out the flight.

"aniyo..please just call me Jimin" he flashed her a smile, then if that is the case even if he would be a nervous wreck through ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter