With You

Another Chance At Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Taeyeon-ah, baby girl," Baekhyun's voice spoke.

 

Taeyeon's eyes shot opened and she sat up, seeing Baekhyun standing in front of her. She widened her eyes and tears started to appear in both of their eyes.

 

"Baekhyun?" She stuttered to say his name. He walked to her and sat down beside her, hugging her warmly, letting her feel his presence, his warmth.

 

"Is it really you?" She asked again, backing away and looking at his face. She touched his face and started to sniff in her tears. He smiled and chuckled a little.

"It's me, sweetie." He told her, wiping her tears that were falling on her cheek away.

 

"How? Am I dreaming?" She asked as he pressed their head together. "No, baby. You're not." He whispered to her. She hugged him tightly, pressing her face in his chest.

 

"I miss you so much." Taeyeon said sobbing loudly. "I didn't know what to do. I didn't know where to go." She mumbled through her tears. Baekhyun sighed and hugged her back tightly.

 

"I'm right here. I'm right here." He told her over and over again. She continued sobbing while he just held her tightly.

 

How was he supposed to tell her he's an angel now. And that he only has 8 months to spend with her. But if he did, he would disappear and go back to Heaven.

He sighed and kissed the side of her head, just embracing the moment right there. That was all that mattered right then. Her presence in front of him. Her touch. Her.

 

 

 

The next morning, Taeyeon woke up and groaned, rubbing her eyes. She suddenly remembered that Baekhyun was there last night. She shot up and realized she was on her bed. She looked around and saw no sign of him anywhere.

She started crying until she walked outside the bedroom and into the kitchen, seeing Baekhyun wearing an apron, cooking them some breakfast.

 

"Good morning, love! I'm-

Baekhyun stopped talking happily when he noticed the tears and worries in her eyes. He walked to her.

 

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked cupping her face in his hands. Taeyeon closed her eyes and realized she wasn't dreaming. It was real.

She collapsed in his arms and smelt his beautiful scent she missed so much. Baekhyun smiled and held her face in his hands.

 

"Yah, go wash your eyebooger and come eat! Breakfast is almost ready!" He said quickly walking away. Taeyeon just stood there and watched as he cooked them breakfast.

 

Everything was the same again. Although she didn't know for sure how, or why, everything was the same again. She smiled and went to wash up.

 

 

"So?" Baekhyun asked watching as Taeyeon sat across from him at the table, trying out his food. She munched on the egg rolls he made a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter