Chapter 3

The Art of Moving On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I pathetically smile at the text that I finally got to read once I reached the dressing room.

From: McDoChan :D

    Good morning babe! Hope Jongin’s treating you well. If not, tell me and I’ll beat him up for you. Wanted to give that guy a piece of my mind anyway. Text me! I miss you already :*

Our leader unnie, Yui, clutched the back of my seat and wonderfully jiggled my face as the make up unnie was just putting on eyeliner. Her action earned her a dirty look and possible an intentionally smudged mascara when her make up is done.

“So...how was the date?” She asked, pulling up a seat and sitting with her legs crossed.

“Boring.”

“Was it boring because it was the first time you guys talked in two years or was it instead awkward because he is dating Krystal now?”

“I have no care for who dates and who he doesn’t.”

“You shouldn’t talk like that Jinnie. You’ll be his wife soon, you wouldn’t want him to be unfaithful, would you?”

“Unnie, what are you doing?”

“Nothing, just checking up on my beautiful dongsaeng. Wouldn’t want her to be marrying some kind of, I don’t know, lying and cheating bowl-headed dancer, now would I?”

And with that, my makeup artist finished my make up and I bolted out the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter