On Turning Point Pt. 2 (Final)

On Turning Point

He immediately pulled the others to sit on the sofa.

"Kyu.. please.. don't leave me. Please.." He saw the pleading eyes of the older and he immediately nodded. He brushed the hair that got stuck on Sungmin's forehead. He gasps loudly when he feels the hotness of the latter.

" YOU'RE BURNING! I'LL BRING YOU TO THE HOSPITAL!" Sungmin shake his head. "STOP BEING A HARD HEADED BUNNY LEE SUNGMIN! THIS IS WHAT YOU GOT FOR DRINKING!" He yelled. He fisted his phone and dialled Sungjin's number. 

"We are going to the hospital whether you like it or not!" He glared at Sungmin. "Hello Jin? I'm going to rush your hyung at the hospital. Yeah, he's burning. okay okay i'll see you later" He ended the call and pick Sungmin bridal style.

"Kyu..-"

"Shut up Lee Sungmin. I'm damn worried about you so please stop arguing with me-"

"I Love You" Sungmin whisper on the crook of his neck before fainting. 

 

"Why is he drinking? Doesn't he know that it's bad for him? especially that he's just been operated last week?" Kyuhyun sigh and stared at the Doctor infront of him. He don't know what to say, because apparently he too doesn't know the reason why Sungmin is drinking. The doctor excused himself leaving him and a sleeping sungmin on the room. He harshly pulled on his hair then stare at the sleeping figure on the bed.

"Kyuhyun.." He slightly jump when he heard his voice. Hoarse and sleepy. 

"Sungmin hyung.. are you okay?" He touch his forehead. He's still burning.

"Thank you kyu" he frown at the older quite confuse why he's thanking him. "For bringing me here. And i'm sorry for being hard headed.

"Look Sungmin Hyung, I don't know what's happening to you, but just exactly what the are you up to? You clearly know that the doctor forbid you to drink because of your operation but you still did it! Are you really out of your mind? Don't you think about your wife-" 

"STOP TALKING ABOUT HER! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING ABOUT HER! WHY ARE YOU KEEP ON MENTIONING HER?" Sungmin glared at him with tears on his eyes.

He sigh. "He's your ing wife hyung" he said bitterly.

"BUT I DON'T LOVE HER!" Sungmin yelled.

"Then why the hell did you marry her at the first place if you don't love her? " he harshly said. Sungmin sob then put his face on his palm.

"I Love You.. Only you.." Sungmin said between his sob. Kyuhyun wants to be happy because he loves him too. 

But he can't. He knows that he ing can't.

"I still love you too but hyung.. we know that we can't be anymore. You are married already and i think i should move on too. We are just both hurting ourself. You are still my hyung and nothing can change that.." Sungmin stared at him with wide eyes filled with tears.

"No.. don't say that. We can start a new beginning right? I can divorce her! Just please.. Don't say that"
Sungmin sob hardly. Kyuhyun close his eyes then walk closely to the bed. 

"I already accepted the fact that we can't bring back everything we had in the past. I am planning to move on hyung.. Let's just.. Let's just be happy for each other?" Sungmin shook his head. Kyuhyun move closely and hug the older one. "Hyung please.. Don't make it more hard for me. Please. I love you but i guess this is really our fate and turning point. You having a family with her and me, finding myself." Tears starts to fall from his cheeks.

"I can't picture myself without you Kyuhyun.. I can't.." 

"You already pictured yourself without me when you marry her." He slowly pull her face up and cup his cheeks. He stick his nose on his while sobbing. "I love you Lee Sungmin.... God knows.. how much i love you... but i guess this is really our goodbye." He whispered between his sob.

"Kyu.. please..please.." Sungmin beg.

"take care of yourself Ming. Because i will never be there to take care of you. Promise me that you will love her. Promise me.. Promise me please." Kyuhyun plead. Sungmin nod weakly. 

He kissed his forehead. His nose and then his lips. Full of Love and Goodbye. And then he step backward, stare at sungmin for a while then turn around.

"Kyuhyun..." Sungmin sob hardly.

Kyuhyun bit his lip to control his sob. He heaved a sigh then walk, not caring Sungmin's pleas. He immediately walked out of the room. Ignoring his aching heart and Sungmin. 

I know someday, we can stare at each other's face without this guilt and hurt in our eyes. Instead with a smile. I Love You Sungmin hyung...

But we already reached our so called Turning Point.

Goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooo don't kill me guys TT.TT I'm new with this and angst is not my style haha but atleast i tried right? Tho it's a crappy one sorryyyyyyy /dance Sorry Sorry/