On Turning Point Pt. 1

On Turning Point

"Kyu Hyung.." Kyuhyun heaved a deep breath then sigh. He got a shock when he saw Sungjin's name flashed on his phone screen. "Sungmin Hyung.. i-i don't know what to do with him. He's been drinking for straight two days! Hyung he just got discharged from the hospital last week!" He closed his eyes. Sungmin. That bratty boy who's been operated because of Appendix and Kidney Failure. "where is he?" God. He swore his self that he will not interfere on Sungmin's life anymore. But the ing hell, He's damn worried! Yeah, he's still inlove with his Hyung despite the older being married. "At his house hyung. Please, knock some sense to him" He hissed. "And where the hell is his wife? She should be the one knocking some sense to him not me!" He half yelled. "He's shooing her away hyung. Even Appa. He only wants you" Sungjin said. "Okay, Just this once i'll come to his house." It's been a 30 minutes drive from SJ Dorm to Sungmin's House. And in that 30 minute drive, there's a lot of thoughts running through his mind. "What the hell are you playing Lee Sungmin?" he muttered under his breath. He immediately got out of his car then run fast through Sungmin's door. He harshly opened it, Gaping at the view right infront of his face. The house is a total mess. Bottles of beer are everywhere. "Sungmin? Where are you?" He yelled when he entered the house. "Sungmin?" "K-Kyu" He felt arms wrap around his waist. Backhugging him "You're here" Kyuhyun closed his eyes then sigh. God. How he miss the older one backhugging him. "Hyung..." "Why? Why did you leave me at the hospital? Why Kyu? I told you you're the only one i need there.." He felt his shirt getting wet. And he heard him sob. "Hyung please.." He release his arms on his waist and turn around. Looking at his pale face. He felt a pang on his chest while staring at the older. He gently caressed the other's cheek "Why are you doing this to yourself Lee Sungmin? You know you just got operated last week right? Do you really want to die?" He wipes the tears that streaming down on the older's face. "Your parents, Your brother and your wife are all worried! Why are you pushing them away? You need them!" Sungmin harshly pull his collar making their faces inches away. "I. DON'T. ING. NEED. THEM. I ONLY NEED YOU CHO KYUHYUN" he swallowed an invisible lump on his throat and stare at Sungmin's lips. 

He stared at the older's eyes and found that he's staring at his lips also.

"I miss you.. " He saw Sungmin eyes widened. And reality hits him. The words came from his mouth. Crap.

"I miss you too" Sungmin half smiled, Half smirk to him then gently place a peck on his lips. He froze for a moment. Sungmin's loud hiss brought him back to his senses and there he saw his hyung writhing in pain and touching the part where he's been operated.

"H-Hyung? What's happening? Are you okay?"