002

bisous doux
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: Actually this is inspired by this vid 

A Puntastic day at the Grocery (004)

 

Wendy is the one in charge of cooking breakfast on this day, well actually she's always the one in charge but Irene won't let her own that specific chore. Her lover insisted that they should have an equal share of chores since they've moved in their own about a year ago.

 

"Hon! The breakfast is ready!"

 

"Yup! I'm coming!!!"

 

Irene saw her little hamster wearing an apron that's clearly larger than her stature. She found it amusing how her lover likes to wear clothes that are opposite of her size.

The younger one had prepared a delicious breakfast that the older liked the most, bacon, eggs, pancakes with chocolate syrup and a cup of hot cocoa.

 

"Hmmm!! Smells great! Thanks for this yummy breakfast love!" Irene said with a failed wink.

 

"Anything for you hon." Wendy responded in a smoochy face. She took a sit beside her lover and remembered something,

 

"Unnie,"

 

"Yes?"

 

"I think we should buy some groceries now since we're running out of foods."

 

Irene went to the fridge and her girlfriend was definitely correct.

 

"Oh right, let me just get my keys and we're gonna head out."

 

When Wendy and Irene have arrived on the store, the younger girl thought of annoying her girlfriend and filming her reactions so she can get back at the older for being such a prankster the last time they went to a store.

 

"Hon!"
"Sweetie!"
"Babe!"

 

"What Wannie?" Irene saw her lover holding a camera and on the other hand, a handful of green peas.

 

"What did these green dudes said to its haters?" Wendy asked while the said peas.

 

"What?"

 

", peas! Hahahaha!" Irene just shooked her head at the mad woman beside her.


-

 

"Babee!"

 

"Hmmm."

 

"Orange you gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter