001

bisous doux
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bae Joohyun is busy typing her blog for the day when Seungwan barged in and asked her out of the blue,

 

"Unnie why do you love me?"

 

"Why are you asking me this? Are you doubting my love for you?" Joohyun looked at her with worry.

 

"It's just that there's nothing special in me. I'm not even rich nor famous."

 

It must be the comments on her latest blog post. Sure, Joohyun's ridiculous blog about their everyday life has gained a lot of subscribers and it can't be helped that there would be negative comments about their relationship.

 

Bae Joohyun is a part time barista on the café of her parents while Son Seungwan is a baker at their own bakery.

 

So what consumes most of Joohyun's time? Seulgi, their bearlike neighbor suggested that they make a blog about their life since it's a trend.

She is a technology challenged person so she had asked the help of their evil but cute friend Kim Yerim. She had also asked her lover on what the title of their blog would be but the younger one is busy so, Of Fabric Conditioners and Whipped Creams happened. The weirdness of the title and cuteness of the couple gained the attention of the internet people.

 

There was a time that Seungwan read a comment that's really mean and it affected her so much than Joohyun had imagined. Seeing her lover took the comment seriously she make a mental note to herself to hide every singl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter