003

bisous doux
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is a familiar sound of groaning in the apartment shared by the two "friends", Irene and Wendy.


"Ouch! Why don't you go in first unnie!"


"Ugh! Should I go under you? I can't fit! It's a tight situation Wan-ah."


"Seriously unnie! Just go straight to it! I'm not even hurt I promise." The younger one reassured her unnie.


As for their neighbors it was a normal situation but for their friends, it wasn't.


It wasn't also their fault for being so loud at an ungodly hour playing twister. Yup! They're just playing twister, nothing more nothing less. And things just get more interesting when their friends decided to visit without them knowing.


"Joy! Yeri! Should we really go to their apartment on this hour??" Seulgi looked at them as if they've grown two heads.


"Of course! This is just normal for us to pay our friends a visit." Yeri stated as if it's the obvious.


"Visiting friends at 10:00 in the evening???"


"Unnie if you don't want to visit our gayest friends, you can go home already." Joy, a satan in disguise in Seulgi's opinion, rolled eyes on her.


However their unending banter was cut short by an ear piercing scream.


"Wait!!! I think I know who just screamed! Joy and Seulgi unnie! Isn't that Wendy unnie???!?"


"Oh my god! What are they doing??? We gotta go there fast!" Seulgi ran as fast as she could.


"Wait who in their right mind screams at night without any intruder? Maybe they are making out or something." Yeri just shrugged while Joy simply followed her and not even bothered.

-

The trio managed to barged into wenrene's apartment and it resulted in another misunderstanding. 


Because of shock, Irene ended on top of Wendy with a very few bruises here and there. The three could only have a disbelief look on their faces for they didn't know their unnie could be this desperate.


"Unnie what the hell are you doing!?! We have a kid over here!" Joy shouted as she pointed at the other devil.


"Yah Joy-unnie I'm not a kid anymore!" Yeri pouted.
Seulgi is the last one to recover as always .


"Irene-unnie what are you both doing?? Shouldn't these things be done inside the bedroom?"


With that statement the said unnie turned pink in embarrassment, Wendy even t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter